usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6378|Columbus, Ohio
Becuase they are ghey?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

CameronPoe wrote:

Because theyr'e stinking rich, fully 100% developed and joining the EU would only be to their detriment? I was in both Norway and Switzerland recently - there really is nothing left to improve: they are about as close to perfect societies as you can get.
1+

And we dont want any retarded rules forced down on our heads from monkeys in the EU
herrr_smity
+156|6639|space command ur anus

Fredrik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Because theyr'e stinking rich, fully 100% developed and joining the EU would only be to their detriment? I was in both Norway and Switzerland recently - there really is nothing left to improve: they are about as close to perfect societies as you can get.
1+

And we dont want any retarded rules forced down on our heads from monkeys in the EU
o yes we have
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6722|Sweden

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

So, why is Sweden there?
Was a close vote when it was done i suppose swedes are stupid. personally i´m fucking dissapointed in the EU rich corrupted politicans discussing what the perfect angle for a banana should be.... the thought is good however so is communism.
motherdear
+25|6663|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
Norway is the country with the best happiness in the population (nr.1 ranking), or at least a recent survey said. also the norwegians are stinking rich from the oil they get from the sea, also 80% of their electricity is coming from the rivers in their mountains. so they don't have to use oil to heat their houses, they got a heckload of natural resources and they are stinking rich from the profit og the oil.
theelviscerator
+19|6300
So do the swiss just let people overrun their borders then change their lanquage for them?

I am guessing not.

The liberals here are all for that shit.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

DonFck wrote:

Oh, and northern Swedes get their beer and cigarettes from Finland.

@ Varegg, I haven't been to a sauna for ages! But I'll drink you under the table anyday!
..wait.. no I won't.. I need a sniff of the bottlecap and I'm wasted.

Ya I know, hardly D&ST material.
Wonder what took you so long to respond, i expected more crap in return for that sentance, about the drinking i`m not so sure, i hardly drink anymore
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
stef10
+173|6494|Denmark
I think we should talk a bit more about Denmark. We are one of the most complete countries in the world.
We are in the leading field of development alternative energies and researching in different things.
And we are indeed far ahead than Sweden or Norway.
herrr_smity

stef10 wrote:

I think we should talk a bit more about Denmark. We are one of the most complete countries in the world.
We are in the leading field of development alternative energies and researching in different things.
i think not
stef10
+173|6494|Denmark
I think so.
herrr_smity
no
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6417
Cause we norwegian is kinda independent....we got what we need...g?G
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6659|I smell corners

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

So, why is Sweden there?
And Luxembourg ?

Luxembourg and Swizerland are exactly the same.
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6417

stef10 wrote:

rofl, wheres ur oil. wheres ur water energy craft...?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6561|CH/BR - in UK

max wrote:

speaking for Switzerland: we have just signed the "Bilateralen II" which gives us all of the trade benefits (and more) of the EU but still being able to keep the political decisions to ourself. We are a very democratic country and the system of the EU does not fit us. There is no real reason to join, because it would only hurt our economy
Agreed. We'd have to give money to France and Italy etc. Furthermore, we want to keep our individuality. It's kind of a mentality a small country has. They're out there to get us, and if we give in, we lose.
Don't forget that the EU already had requested Switzerland to change their tax policy - without us being in it. I can only imagine how bad it could get if we were to join.
Another reason. The US and UK know us for washing money. We take it as an insult, and if we were to join, we'd have to change our banking policy too.
Also: We do not want to change our government. It's functioning fine as it is, thank you very much.

-konfusion

PS: Luxembourg seems to be our only 'ally' from inside the EU
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6561|EUtopia | Austria

max wrote:

speaking for Switzerland: we have just signed the "Bilateralen II" which gives us all of the trade benefits (and more) of the EU but still being able to keep the political decisions to ourself. We are a very democratic country and the system of the EU does not fit us. There is no real reason to join, because it would only hurt our economy
That's why you let women give their first votes in 1971

No seriously, do you think the EU is not democratic enough? I can tell you, small countries got all the power they need there!
But possibly Switzerland couldn't join anyways, their banks would probably have to return all the wealth of the jews to their living family members, whose money got there faster than they themselves. Also, you couldn't keep that tax thingie up any longer and you'd have to follow some rules. This would really ruin your economy.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6561|EUtopia | Austria

Konfusion0 wrote:

Also: We do not want to change our government. It's functioning fine as it is, thank you very much.
Erh, you wouldn't have to, you know?
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6485|Svea Rike

stef10 wrote:

There really isn't that much differences between Norway, Sweden and Denmark. We are all developing good, clean alternative fuels and stuff like that.
What is Denmark far ahead of? windpower?
herrr_smity
aren't we forgetting a country that isn't in the EU
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6378|Columbus, Ohio

herrr_smity wrote:

Iran?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6561|CH/BR - in UK

Stormscythe wrote:

Konfusion0 wrote:

Erh, you wouldn't have to, you know?
Actually, seeing as how the EU is in our face already because of taxes etc., I can only imagine...

Furthermore, to your previous post: We have the money of the families there still so they can get it - if it was the family that deposited it. We didn't steal money. The Nazis did.

-konfusion
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

usmarine2007 wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Iran?
Shut up you dumb ass, you dont even know what EU is
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6727|Germany

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

because both Switzerland and Norway wouldn't gain anything if they'd join, most nation joined because it was/is an advantage for them.
And nowadays we pay off the "European" idea... No offense
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6378|Columbus, Ohio

Fredrik wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Iran?
Shut up you dumb ass, you dont even know what EU is
China?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK

Varegg wrote:

m3thod wrote:

doesnt a pint of beer cost like 20 quid or something in Norway?
About 50 nok, 4.5£ or 6€.

A package of 20 cigarettes costs 75 nok, 6.5£ or 9.2€.
4.5 FOR A PINT! WTF! No way would i fucking live there...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard