U.F.O's and Extraterrestrials.....

Absolutely Exist and have a BIG intrest with Earth.20%20% - 3
Exist but have not contacted Earth yet.33%33% - 5
Maybe, dont really know. Only the Government knows.33%33% - 5
No way. No intellegent life out there. Impossible!13%13% - 2
Total: 15
Cr33d0
+0|6730
Recently my intrest in this subject has piqued after a friend directed me to a website http://www.serpo.org/
Now,  I have always felt that there was other life out there and that there was alot of things in the universe we probably will never understand. But the amount of info that seems to be comming out on the internet about this phenomenon and the recent findings on Mars and its similarities with Ancient Sumerian text and the Pyramids is pretty damn interesting.

Like check this stuff out... http://xfacts.com/mars_sub.htm

Some VERY interesting things about Mars and Earth....

... so what do you guys think?
ronin1942
+-1|6845
they did naughty things to me ....... damn alien probes!
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6777|Scotland!!!
"i dont really know, only government knows"         thats wat i put, i think theres gota be somethin out there thoug, aliens but not as everyone thinks, an i dont think they have big spaceships with lazor guns that would melt us
DocZ
+13|6689|Belgium
well that's not odd.... those texts depicting Nuclear weapons etc and the pyramides all coincide with the legends of ATLANTIS.... People all over the world had stories on such wonderous and technologically advanced societies...
Don't get me started about prehistoric societies...

The Sphinx was built back in the time they had LOTS ans LOTS of rain in that region (they could tell that from erosion)
The pyramides were built much much later and have little to do with little green men (or so to speak)... They were just laid out against the nile exactly like "Orion's Belt" in laid out against to the milkyway behind it...
The egyptians that built the pyramides were just astronomically well versed...  But the society BEFORE the "egyptians", that's the enigma.  Why build a gigantic lion?  Who were they? etc...

Now Atlantis has references in cultures all over the world.  Ancient Europeans, africans and asians said something about a mystical society of wonders in the great ocean in the west.  Ancient North- and South-American cultures said the same about "the east"...  and those old texts describing into detail the function of a nuclear weapon.... well this is just speculation, but that's how those ancient culters became legends of the past, myths even.....

Aliens have nought to do with it....
Ask yourself this: If you were a technologically advanced species, would you let yourself be known to your study objects?  Look at animal documentaries and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle; you'll never know what comes natural to a species if you interfere by letting your presence be known.
They MAY be studying us, as we study lions ro whatever in the wild, yet they may not... Who's to say?
But in the end: what interest could we possibly have to an advanced civilisation?  We're too uncivilised...
Cr33d0
+0|6730
There is an amazing amount of data on the web about the subject. Do some Googleing for "EBE's" and you will find a ton of stuff.

And Yea, there is a LOT of horseshit mixed in with the lot. It's alot like having to go to 20 different chiropractors to finally get one that really works. Just gotta cross examine and do some homework. But IMO there is something seriously going on with an alien presence on Earth. Take a look at our historical records, religious records... keep an open mind and dig a little... you will be amazed.

There is some shit going on...
Cr33d0
+0|6730

DocZ wrote:

.....Aliens have nought to do with it....
Ask yourself this: If you were a technologically advanced species, would you let yourself be known to your study objects?  Look at animal documentaries and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle; you'll never know what comes natural to a species if you interfere by letting your presence be known.
They MAY be studying us, as we study lions ro whatever in the wild, yet they may not... Who's to say?
But in the end: what interest could we possibly have to an advanced civilisation? We're too uncivilised...
Yea but MAYBE they arent all that technologicly advanced as people always seem to believe something from another world would be... Look into Bob Lazar's documentation of U.F.O. propulsion systems and what he studied at S4 (Area 51). That Earthbound radar was basicly knocking them out of the sky. *shrug* seems possible if you take a look at his explaination as to why and how.

And maybe nature as we know it has much more to teach us then just what we are able to observe here? Is it possible that something could exist that came to be in a manner that is completely and totally different then anything we can imagine yet be similar to us? Maybe we are related? It's not impossible.... in fact it's VERY likely that we are not even native to Earth. There is soooo much missing from our history and fossil remains. Too many gaps with only religious fairytales to explain away what we truely dont know.

So I dunno man.... seems like this subject has been sweapt under the rug for just about our entire history repeatedly. I say there are things of this nature going on that is being hidden from the common people of the world. And I have a gut feeling that things are going to change pretty soon. And not exactly in a good way... =/ And before you discredit me as some kinda conspiracy theorist paranoid I'll have you all know I am about as skeptical as one can get.... it took me alot of time, reaserch and cross-examining shit from facts to open my eyes ever so slightly.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
The poll really needs another option - "Absolutely exist but I don't know whether they've visited".

The vast majority of the scientific community accept that there must be alien life 'out there', somewhere. However, it's virtually impossible to say, one way or the other, whether they've ever visited us or not. If they have, they would have to be a very very scientifically advanced and so would, most likely, be able to easily avoid detection by our (comparitively) primitive technologies.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-01-13 16:49:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard