Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6563|Brisbane, Aus

screen shots? stats link?

besides your questions are best directed at punkbuster themselves
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.
May you be running a hack for another game by any chance? I know someone who got Pb banned for running an oblivion memory editor in the background whilst playing BF2. He wrote to them and got unbanned IIRC
horseshat
+4|6253

Fenix14 wrote:

screen shots? stats link?

besides your questions are best directed at punkbuster themselves
how do i contact punkbuster?
horseshat
+4|6253

gene_pool wrote:

May you be running a hack for another game by any chance? I know someone who got Pb banned for running an oblivion memory editor in the background whilst playing BF2. He wrote to them and got unbanned IIRC
the only other games i have is s.t.a.l.k.e.r and red alert 2
Vonlefteye
+4|6545
if a person can get kicked for using an aimbot then how come so many people are not kicked... AIMBOTS are ruining this game its a real shame.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Vonlefteye wrote:

if a person can get kicked for using an aimbot then how come so many people are not kicked...
Some cheats are detected, some aren't.

A few members say that it's possible to write your own aimbot for BF2, one that is undetectable. And there's no doubt any longer that some of the hacks you have to buy (with aimbots as part of them) can function within a PB-protected server. Some only get caught when PB specifically looks for them, which is why it has to be updated periodically.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Vonlefteye wrote:

if a person can get kicked for using an aimbot then how come so many people are not kicked...
Some cheats are detected, some aren't.

A few members say that it's possible to write your own aimbot for BF2, one that is undetectable. And there's no doubt any longer that some of the hacks you have to buy (with aimbots as part of them) can function within a PB-protected server. Some only get caught when PB specifically looks for them, which is why it has to be updated periodically.
yeah thats what I heard 2 no wonder those one shot kills from carrier on wake island seemed suspicious lol
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6308
Some guy kept one shotting me with the G3 today, is that possible? Me on 100% health, only to be popped from 7 miles away by a G3?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6442|UK

maniacmattie wrote:

Some guy kept one shotting me with the G3 today, is that possible? Me on 100% health, only to be popped from 7 miles away by a G3?
unfortunatly yes.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

maniacmattie wrote:

Some guy kept one shotting me with the G3 today, is that possible? Me on 100% health...
Yes.

maniacmattie wrote:

...only to be popped from 7 miles away by a G3?
No.

Yeah, yeah, I know you meant it jokingly... I think the extreme limit would be out to 150m where someone with good aim could get fairly consistent hits and you could get smoked by any one of those bullets. Still, regular headshots at range are uncommon to say the least, especially if you're moving.
Vonlefteye
+4|6545
so many hacks here are the ones i know of grenades/walls/aimbots.... i picked up a medic kit the other day from a dead guy and my character was healing itself ?? also this char changing thing is just ridiculous... was playing earlier today and all the tickets were low down and the enemy had nowhere to spawn so we were looking for the last guy usually a sniper and the idiot was inside a wall - it was obvious when he came out only to find 16 players waiting to bust his ass, funny tho at the time - he got a ban whoever he was
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6605|Newfoundland, Canada

Vonlefteye wrote:

so many hacks here are the ones i know of grenades/walls/aimbots.... i picked up a medic kit the other day from a dead guy and my character was healing itself ?? also this char changing thing is just ridiculous... was playing earlier today and all the tickets were low down and the enemy had nowhere to spawn so we were looking for the last guy usually a sniper and the idiot was inside a wall - it was obvious when he came out only to find 16 players waiting to bust his ass, funny tho at the time - he got a ban whoever he was
This "Medic kit healing myself" deal is not a cheat / hack, it is a glitch, you pick up a medic kit, throw down some first aid, then pick up your kit again and you have the never-ending-healing-sound-deal-thingy-mabob...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Defender17
+0|6250

Vonlefteye wrote:

if a person can get kicked for using an aimbot then how come so many people are not kicked... AIMBOTS are ruining this game its a real shame.
AMEN, you can't walk for three seconds without being headshotted in some servers...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6717|Sweden

Vonlefteye wrote:

In my experience most people that whine about aimbots completely sucks and can´t take it so they have to start throwing garbage around, not saying yóu´re one of them.

actually i don´t think i have played with/against a cheater in my whole bf career so it can´t be that many cheaters out there.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Vonlefteye wrote:

i picked up a medic kit the other day from a dead guy and my character was healing itself ??
I'm pretty sure a hack someone else is running can't translate to the kit bag he drops when he's dead. Were you getting just the sound loop or were you actually healing any time you were injured after this?

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

...you pick up a medic kit, throw down some first aid, then pick up your kit again and you have the never-ending-healing-sound-deal-thingy-mabob...
Yep. Ditto with the ammo-giving sound. You know how to get out of this quickly?

Defender17 wrote:

AMEN, you can't walk for three seconds without being headshotted in some servers...
Maybe there are just a lot of good shots around? Something to bear in mind: if a single AR, LMG, carbine or pistol bullet hits you and then a sniper shoots you (even in the foot or arm) with any of the bolt-action rifles you'll be killed, so if you're in a firefight and there's a lot of shooting coming your way those two hits could happen in a fraction of a second. And sometimes we just don't notice when we're just slightly injured.

madmurre wrote:

actually i don´t think i have played with/against a cheater in my whole bf career so it can´t be that many cheaters out there.
You will have, it's a virtual certainty. It's just not nearly as obvious in BF2 as in other games.

Even if there were not plenty of other evidence I have been in servers where guys were kicked after PB screenshots were checked for aimbots or a wall hack and they were seen in the screenie. So cheats are definitely out there, and running.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

horseshat wrote:

i just got a punkbuster kick

violation Aimbot
i do not believe punkbuster uses something such as that

it would probably something more like 'Connection refused by Punkbuster, reason follows below in english
GUID XXXXXXXXXX has been banned for violation XXXXX (probably a series of numbers)  [Ban ID]'

i don't know for certain, but that's probably pretty close
aLi3nZ
+138|6513|New Zealand
Never heard of this problem before. Anyone else use your computer?

Maybe check msconfig for anything that might be out of place.

start>run>msconfig

Then go to the startup tab and check there is nothing unusual. Also could check taskmanager processes

madmurre wrote:

Vonlefteye wrote:

In my experience most people that whine about aimbots completely sucks and can´t take it so they have to start throwing garbage around, not saying yóu´re one of them.

Fully agree with you, but I have actually played with several hackers. IIRC  I was only killed by 2 aimbotters once in each game so I didn't think much of it. They were reported and caught by someone else.
ECH
+50|6650|Some where near you

maniacmattie wrote:

Not possible to do it consistently do the the high deviation on the G3.  Lucky shots do happen but if you are always killed by the same person, at a fairly long distance, who 1 shot kills you every time is normally the sign of a hack.  Anyone who says differently is either a liar or just don't know any better.
G3 is a medium to short range weapon which can kill you in 1 shot (again at close to med range).  Someone killing you in one shot at long range, all the time maybe using a hack or a macro.

Last edited by ECH (2007-03-25 13:04:06)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6698|Calgary

maniacmattie wrote:

Shitty, same thing happen to me yesterday on a EF server. Fricken sniper jumped over a wall and greased me with a pistol, I didn't even have time to plug him with my shotgun. Its like ever shot was a head shot.
l41e
+677|6655

For everyone complaining about being shot from the other side of FuShe:

Hacks cannot make weapons more accurate. Even if someone is aiming at you perfectly (due to aimbot) at 2200m, the bullet is more likely to enter another dimension than to hit you. The only way to do that is modifying server-side files. Changing your Objects_server.zip will not make your gun more accurate in multiplayer for two reasons:

1. You're not running the server on the same computer you're playing on.
2. The MD5 hash check would catch you, and you'd get kicked during "Verifying client data".
Vonlefteye
+4|6545

madmurre wrote:

Vonlefteye wrote:

Fair enough, i've been playing for some time and its in this latest patch over the last 5 months that it seems much more consistent... don't get me wrong i'm sure that on occasions i've gotten it wrong but for all the times it happens.... shit sticks, you get me, prior to that it was just the wall hacks and that didn't really bother me... it stands out more when players are not crouching anymore and only firing 1 or 2 bullets, you'd have to know that you're hitting if you are only pressing the trigger once or twice from distance no misses just direct hit/s. anyhoo thats my rant over
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

Vonlefteye wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Vonlefteye wrote:

Fair enough, i've been playing for some time and its in this latest patch over the last 5 months that it seems much more consistent... don't get me wrong i'm sure that on occasions i've gotten it wrong but for all the times it happens.... shit sticks, you get me, prior to that it was just the wall hacks and that didn't really bother me... it stands out more when players are not crouching anymore and only firing 1 or 2 bullets, you'd have to know that you're hitting if you are only pressing the trigger once or twice from distance no misses just direct hit/s. anyhoo thats my rant over
Umm, its not hard to kill someone with 2 shots while standing. Especially with an M16 or Ak101
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

k30dxedle wrote:

For everyone complaining about being shot from the other side of FuShe:

Hacks cannot make weapons more accurate. Even if someone is aiming at you perfectly (due to aimbot) at 2200m, the bullet is more likely to enter another dimension than to hit you. The only way to do that is modifying server-side files. Changing your Objects_server.zip will not make your gun more accurate in multiplayer for two reasons:

1. You're not running the server on the same computer you're playing on.
2. The MD5 hash check would catch you, and you'd get kicked during "Verifying client data".
nope, there are hacks that lock your crosshairs at minimum deviation, such as if you were prone and motionless.  they apply no matter how much movement you make as well

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard