Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6505
My Hard drive, the computer wouldn't f*cking read it, and a day after I bring it to the repair shop, and they say it 's screwed, a 400GB hard-drive!

Luckly I'm getting one back over a week...

And what/who annoyed YOU today?
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
Teh hot nurse was not workin today, And i overate and im full of gas
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6652|Canada
My english essay that I have to write. I can't wait to finish it and just go party tonight.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6717|Charlie One Alpha
ATG.

And the auto-corrector thing on here that keeps changing ATG into Atg.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-03-24 13:37:23)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

My hangover, loosing my phone, a tin of weed and remembering chatting up my m8's mum. (she is quite fit)
Magpie

CaptainMike wrote:

My english essay that I have to write. I can't wait to finish it and just go party tonight.
I say fuck the essay go party
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6652|Camoran's Paradise
Curse you Egyptians.  You pointlessly attack me when you have no hope of winning. 
And you SPQR.  You piss me off more than anything.  You tell me to blockade the ports of my allies which results in more pointless wars. And for what?  Free barbarian mercenaries.  What the hell am I going to do with barbarian mercenaries?!
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6783

Magpie wrote:

CaptainMike wrote:

Seconded.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6652|Canada

2tuff wrote:

Magpie wrote:

CaptainMike wrote:

Seconded.
I wish, but it's worth a large percentage of my grade, so I have to finish. I'm about halfway done. Anyways, the party doesn't start till tonight, so I've got time...
Magpie

Ganko_06 wrote:

Curse you Egyptians.  You pointlessly attack me when you have no hope of winning. 
And you SPQR.  You piss me off more than anything.  You tell me to blockade the ports of my allies which results in more pointless wars. And for what?  Free barbarian mercenaries.  What the hell am I going to do with barbarian mercenaries?!
Let them get killed instead of your nojs troops? (cheat cheat cheat cheat CHEEEAAAT )
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6261|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Israel International Football team fucking annoyed me today. England v Israel, was a fuckin waste of time!!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758

JahManRed wrote:

My hangover, loosing my phone, a tin of weed and remembering chatting up my m8's mum. (she is quite fit)
sounds like you are celebrating St Patricks again JahMan!

Nothing has annoyed me today for a change. although I only left the house to get my hair cut and get some lunch so didnt get a chance to interact with many people.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
Headache.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ATG.

And the auto-corrector thing on here that keeps changing ATG into Atg.
https://fairway.ecn.purdue.edu/IIES/PLAIC/380/HISTORY/PARTVI/Images/Peace-03.jpg
twood375
+16|6656|Washington, D.C.
haha i'd take it ninja...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard