Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6279
It's pathetic how EA have avoided this totally. There should be a new tier of unlocks only available if you purchased Euroforces.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
There is'nt enough weapons. Unless EA could upgrade the chines and mec with say a new sniper rifle and a new AT gun(since the l96 and  p90 are already taken) Maybe the psg1 for the Mec and type 79 for the pla?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Been raised many times...apparantly they cant put them in due to memory issues (or so i read somewhere)
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Snake wrote:

Been raised many times...apparantly they cant put them in due to memory issues (or so i read somewhere)
I have not heard that reason, but yea some sort of technical issue is holding them back apparently. Something about a fixed number of slots given for the unlocks and not enough for the EU weapons to be made as tier 3 weapons.

Of course, they could make them tier 2 unlocks in SF. And I imagine the technical hurdle wouldn't be so hard... but w/e. EU weapons, as well as the EU army, are included in the 1.12 patch.
akaGraham
+1|6238|United States
that would be pretty sweet!
l41e
+677|6649

Phrozenbot wrote:

Snake wrote:

I have not heard that reason, but yea some sort of technical issue is holding them back apparently. Something about a fixed number of slots given for the unlocks and not enough for the EU weapons to be made as tier 3 weapons.

Of course, they could make them tier 2 unlocks in SF. And I imagine the technical hurdle wouldn't be so hard... but w/e. EU weapons, as well as the EU army, are included in the 1.12 patch.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Heh, thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard