paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
As you know Iran is giving big two fingers to the UN and EU, by starting It's Nuclear Program again and breaking the UN seals on it's reactors.

The Premier of Iran has already said he wants to wipe Israel from the Map.

What do you think can/should be done and has Iran now become the worlds most dangerous Country.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6741|Atlanta, GA USA
I don't know, but the thought of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons really scares me.
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California
I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong-Il need penile enlargement surgery. That would explain the need for BIG MISSILES, and why they are acting crazy.

Serious note: Sabre rattling. using the same bargaining tactics as N. Korea for something, just can't figure out what it is. Either that, or he is trying to galvanize the other Middle Eastern countries to pick a side, because they are going to war. Durka Durka! He is using Iran as a mrtyr country to incur the wrath of the UN Council, to bolster support for a worldwide Jihadist movement.

kinda funny, the dude look snormal (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad), but he's out of his friggin mind. One of the most oil-rich countries on the planet, and they need nuclear energy? For what? All of the mud huts really have electricity?
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6652|Stillwater, Ok
That one would defiantely be bad news.  I'm not sure the US could get involved militarily in that one with out causing a third world war.  Middle East is already sick of us being in Iraq and Afghanistan but then to attack Iran....were opening a whole new can of shit.  Be almost better to turn the desert into a huge piece of glass.
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

That one would defiantely be bad news.  I'm not sure the US could get involved militarily in that one with out causing a third world war.  Middle East is already sick of us being in Iraq and Afghanistan but then to attack Iran....were opening a whole new can of shit.  Be almost better to turn the desert into a huge piece of glass.
That's what i'm saying. Iran's Pres knows we can't do much over there now without igniting the powder keg of Anti US sentiment. So I think he will try his best to goad us into some sort of conflict.
WILLYBIRKIN
+0|6649

Erkut.hv wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

That's what i'm saying. Iran's Pres knows we can't do much over there now without igniting the powder keg of Anti US sentiment. So I think he will try his best to goad us into some sort of conflict.
i'm gonna have to agree with you on that one.  Thats why if anyone is going to do something it will probably have to be the UN
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

Let's just hope they don't do it before we can get rid of that retard, George "Bring 'em on" Bush!
Darth_Rambo
+22|6677|Raleigh, NC
I am affraid that Iran will/is becoming the weapons supplier of Muslem terrorists. They will develop the bomb, not to use themselves that would be suicide, and sell it to the highest bidder, namely Al-Q.....whatever, I can't spell that freaking name. Possible uses of the bomb, would be Isreal, of course, and Iraq, once the new government is in place and the US is gone.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6680|Sweden

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Let's just hope they don't do it before we can get rid of that retard, George "Bring 'em on" Bush!
Sorry dude, it's europes time to kick sum ASS!!!!!!
boomshagalaga
+1|6649
The U.S. absolutely is not in the position to invade Iran at this moment. Enough said.
Hero764
+0|6654
Where is it stated that Iran has become the World's most dangerous country paranoid101?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6680
man i couldnt give a shit about them having nukes as long as one doesnt land on my doorstep or within a 1000KM where i live lol if it did all kick off and we went in to blow them the fuck up let us do it im sure ill have fun with my rifle walking around the streets there as im in the army

but i agree as the EU we suck at wars we need to follow america the whole shock and ore thing the UK is like biscuits and Tea lol im jking

Last edited by JaM3z (2006-01-13 18:39:21)

Jepeto87
+38|6655|Dublin
Guys, guys, guys!! you got it all wrong, its a civilian programme to feed Irans growing demand for electricity............ (cough, cough, any1 buying that?!)

I seriously doubt they ever sell a nuke to a terrorist group as that would be the same as using it themselves.

In my humble opinion they'll build one, have a big party to celebrate then milk the international community for something (Not sure what an Iranian wants!)  useful for there country.

They would however be secure in the knowledge that if they ever dared use it Israel would turn Tehran is a smoking crater in the ground!

Well thats my 2 cents, thanks for reading

Last edited by Jepeto87 (2006-01-13 18:43:46)

ZDRuX
+0|6674

Erkut.hv wrote:

One of the most oil-rich countries on the planet, and they need nuclear energy? For what? All of the mud huts really have electricity?
BWahaha.... ahaha... MUDHUTS... LOL... haha ohh man, thx for the laugh, needed that since I`m still at work .. bwaha..
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

Hero764 wrote:

Where is it stated that Iran has become the World's most dangerous country paranoid101?
Thats what i'm asking, i've not stated that anywhere, just that people are have growing concerns about Iran total disregard about UN seals and agreements.

And there leader seem's to be a total nut job.
Hero764
+0|6654

paranoid101 wrote:

Hero764 wrote:

Thats what i'm asking, i've not stated that anywhere, just that people are have growing concerns about Iran total disregard about UN seals and agreements.

That still doesn't mean its the most dangerous country in the world, and if so, in what category of danger does Iran fit?

Crime?
I'm not sure about that.

HIV Prevelancy/Other diseases?
I'm not sure about that.

Military Expenditures?
I'm not sure about that.

Last edited by Hero764 (2006-01-14 07:14:26)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

Hero764 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Hero764 wrote:

That still doesn't mean its the most dangerous country in the world, and if so, in what category of danger does Iran fit?

Crime?
I'm not sure about that.

I'm not sure about that.

Military Expenditures?
I'm not sure about that.
Nuclear Power (Missles)
I'm not sure about that.

And thats the worry, this country wants them and with that leader, there is a chance they would use them.

But your missing the point, i was asking have they become the most dangerous country in the world and i'm mean to other countrys and if you say i didnt put that, then your just messing around with the topic and have no real interest in the subject.

Well what is it?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
ask israel to bomb the shit out of the plant b4 its built, US supported f-117
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hero764
+0|6654

paranoid101 wrote:

Hero764 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Crime?
I'm not sure about that.

I'm not sure about that.

Military Expenditures?
I'm not sure about that.
Nuclear Power (Missles)
I'm not sure about that.

And thats the worry, this country wants them and with that leader, there is a chance they would use them.

But your missing the point, i was asking have they become the most dangerous country in the world and i'm mean to other countrys and if you say i didnt put that, then your just messing around with the topic and have no real interest in the subject.

Well what is it?
Oops, now I see what you are talking about, you aren't stating that Iran has a nuclear threat, you are asking among us if they do. Sorry that I misinterpreted. :)
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

Hero764 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Hero764 wrote:

Crime?
I'm not sure about that.

I'm not sure about that.

Military Expenditures?
I'm not sure about that.
Nuclear Power (Missles)
I'm not sure about that.

Well what is it?
Oops, now I see what you are talking about, you aren't stating that Iran has a nuclear threat, you are asking among us if they do. Sorry that I misinterpreted.
No worrys mate, but you did also have me puzzled as well.
MajorGeneral
+1|6667

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Sorry dude, it's europes time to kick sum ASS!!!!!!
Since when was Europe unified? I mean what is this "Europe" thing. The EU? Scandinavia? It's like saying: it's Asias time to kick "sum" ass...
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway
Oh hell yeah - Kick some ass!!!

Wouldn't fancy being sent half-way across the world to deal with people in possession of nuclear stuff...

And EU have some serious work ahead of it before they are ready for a unified strike (Like agricultural subsidiaries )

I like the EU - "are you certain that banana will fit EU regulations?"
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

well, Israel has already fought most of its muslim nation neighbours to preserve its existance ( not lately, but a lot during the 60's and 70's ), and they sure as hell will not allow iran to develop a nuclear program with enrichment capabilities. Moreover, Israel is likely to pressure the US heavily to intervene militarily, should the UN efforts ( whatever those will be ) ultimately fail.

As stated before, I do not believe the US Forces have the capabilities to muster a full-fleged (sp?) invasion of Iran at the moment. maybe the iranian army is not that impressive ( some info here: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … n/army.htm ), but any attack on Iran would be outright war, not an anti-terrorist operation or an attempt to remove a brutal dictator ( as with saddam in Iraq ). The iranian people ( who mostly support their government's efforts ) would most likely rally behind their leaders.

Interestingly, some of the equipment the iranian army is using has been delivered by the US..

How dangerous is Iran really ? Hell, I have no idea. A lot of it is simply big-mouthed rethoric. Do they want the Bomb ? Maybe. Would the use it if they had it ? Most likely not. A lot of nations have it, and so far, only one has ever used it...

the rest knows perfectly well that a nuclear war would also turn their country into a pile of dust.

In the end, maybe the world will have to live with one more nuclear power.

But that's only speculation, of course. I sincerely hope the UN can resolve this before we ever come to considering military options.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway
Problem really is what will happen to the enriched stuff once it's made...
Stay in the power plant, or given/sold to the highest bidder?

All of asudden you could have a guy leaving a suitcase full of that stuff in a densly populated/trafficed area - and

BOOM!

dirty bomb...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
WOW, iran is going to have nukez, we should be worried about countries that have not got nukes>?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard