Anima05
+1|6730

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Eh, I'll take Anubis over either of them. Look at his K : D ratio with an assault rifle. Most everyone else in the top 10 have less than 1 ratio with a weapon. Anubis' is 1.3.
I don't know if Aragoth is still in the Top 10 but he has ungodly infantry weapon ratios
Anima05
+1|6730

ronin1942 wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

so??? his stats look well rounded congrats to him when he takes 1st place.
Well rounded? LoL? he has 1440 hours on karkand and around 20 on all other maps!!!!!!

And his infantry stats suck.
OK i can understand bitching about playing karkand only but explain to me how his infantry stats suck?? k/d 2.88  and his spm and win/loss is over 2 so what are you using to determin that his stats suck?

oh side note trigger you just closed a thred (in which {TA}Firestorm accually responded to) and said "use the fucking search" well that thread was started 5 hrs befor yours so next time you should probably use the fucking search.....lol
He has such a high K/D ratio because he sits back and gets artillery kills while he is safe back at USMC main
ExitWound
+0|6651
Firestorm pisses me right off! hes spent like 700 hours as commander and earned 100k points from it! Blazin has spent a couple of hours as commander and has only gained 800 points from it. FireStorm is a power #####!
ExitWound
+0|6651
Anubis is by far the best player
Anima05
+1|6730

chinesemaster006 wrote:

Man you people almost all talk bs that you don't even know...
First off... Firestorm doesn't work, BlaZiN does.
Second, BlaZin sucks and Firestorm rocks.
BlaZin is merely a medic whore and the only thing he understands is I NEED A MEDIC HERE.
All he hears afterwards is CLEAR!
Dude this sucker doesnt even have half the ribbons and 2 gold badges. MEDIC and KNIFE.
His K/D ratio isnt even 1.

As for Firestorm.
He's got all the ribbons except War College.
Gold Badges for every kit.
If he was a commander/tank whore. how come he doesnt have Armor Medal? how come he aint #1 in commander? How can he have all those badges?

Btw Karkand is the best map.
no chopper/ jet pussies bombing everyone.
He will go back in the aircraft map once the patch fixes the that bs. 1/3 of aircraft armor.
Stinger more accurate and kills in one hit.
SRAWs kill aircraft in one hit... ( frig, how can a SRAW not kill an aircraft in a hit? stupid EA...)

BlaZin is just a pure prick. Sends hate PMs to everyone that comes to surpass him.
you are that dumbfuck that always stat padded with Kanye-West arent you
Anima05
+1|6730

oberst_enzian wrote:

in case anyone interested, he stands up for himself and his playing style here

take the firestorm challenge today, for a healthier, happier you!
do you really think that is him? I mean really
Laaksone
+0|6659
I really don't understand you guys. If you dont care about top10 players why on earth you reply to this thread. And really, haven't you read what people have said... Firestorm said he has lot of idletime, so all the 1700hours are not playing.. There is guys that plays even more, like sgt_maxpowers, more than 8h/day. And there is -=RD=-Volx whose score/minute is above 5 and so on.. But so **king what? They like to play so they do it. It should not be your problem if they are nerds or not.

let the birds fly
ownership10
+9|6702

Anima05 wrote:

chinesemaster006 wrote:

Man you people almost all talk bs that you don't even know...
First off... Firestorm doesn't work, BlaZiN does.
Second, BlaZin sucks and Firestorm rocks.
BlaZin is merely a medic whore and the only thing he understands is I NEED A MEDIC HERE.
All he hears afterwards is CLEAR!
Dude this sucker doesnt even have half the ribbons and 2 gold badges. MEDIC and KNIFE.
His K/D ratio isnt even 1.

As for Firestorm.
He's got all the ribbons except War College.
Gold Badges for every kit.
If he was a commander/tank whore. how come he doesnt have Armor Medal? how come he aint #1 in commander? How can he have all those badges?

Btw Karkand is the best map.
no chopper/ jet pussies bombing everyone.
He will go back in the aircraft map once the patch fixes the that bs. 1/3 of aircraft armor.
Stinger more accurate and kills in one hit.
SRAWs kill aircraft in one hit... ( frig, how can a SRAW not kill an aircraft in a hit? stupid EA...)

BlaZin is just a pure prick. Sends hate PMs to everyone that comes to surpass him.
you are that dumbfuck that always stat padded with Kanye-West arent you
this comes from one of the adimns on moon gamers...when they get multiple admins there they all join the same team and just switch off who is command and who is tank...gets a little annoying after a while but i figure if their life revolves around points on a video game so be it.  i just try and join the other team cause they in all honest don't help the team they are on all that much.
sorry i was vague chinesemaster is the admin i speak of

Last edited by ownership10 (2006-01-13 11:41:46)

Rus_78_Region
+0|6670|St.-Petersburg, Russia
guys.. it's just a game... who cares who is #1 ?! Me not... lol ^.^
FrEaK
+1|6752|Finland

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

This thread inspired me to play with BlaZiN.uk just as his global score fell behind {TA}Firestorm's.  I was on his 24/7 city maps server (normally one I'd never go on, as it's in England and I'm in Hawaii resulting in a ping of around 200), pressed Tab, and there he was!  I don't know what I was expecting but in the chat he seemed pretty cool.  He said stuff in the game every so often, usually just a "lol" or "yeah" but sometimes more.  And for anyone who complains about his tendency to "medic whore", he was an Assault the whole time I was on the server.  (And when I faced off against him, he never n00b t00bed, either!)  Pretty cool guy, I told him "blazin.uk ur my idol! lol" and he took the time to respond with "haha thanks" or something like that.  Sorry to see the guy lose out to Firestorm, but as someone mentioned before, maybe now good ol' BlaZiN can head to the pub and pick up some chicks... "I retired from BF2 ranked #1...can I get you something to drink?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/ … een099.jpg
...I had to cap this screenshot, just had to.  Sorry BlaZiN.uk.
LOL "blazin.uk ur my idol!"
NERD ALARM!!!!
Leonnoe1
+2|6695
I played in a tournament with Firestorm when BF:V was out. He's a good player, and one hell of a sniper.
MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand
imo, this is a sad thing to see somebody on the first rank, whos just playing over 1300 h. Karkand only

and dont get me wrong - this is nothing about enjoying the game, if you want to become a Top 10 player then you can imagine, this is hard business and unfortunatly due to the close captureable flagpoints on karkand it is very easy to earn many points by sitting in a tank and attacking the first MEC spawns only. Compared to other players who want to become >superior< but still "enjoying" any other maps it is kind of unfair or better - you just havent got  any chance to impove your stats like that with nothing but playing Karkand ONLY. Just my 2 cents to this topic.

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-01-13 13:28:25)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
Thats pretty sad firestorm is 40+ years old (he said in his that thread) and plays battlefield 2 this much and has no job?

So i guess hes an overweight welfare battlefield 2 player.

Never played with Blazin.

Last edited by Berserk_Vampire (2006-01-13 13:24:52)

MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Thats pretty sad firestorm is 40+ years old (he said in his that thread) and plays battlefield 2 this much and has no job?

So i guess hes an overweight welfare battlefield 2 player.

Never played with Blazin.
Blazin is a 30-year-old guy who's postclerk working on some weird times. I think from 6AM to 1PM or so, not sure. He still has got friends, although he's playing with them aswell... sometimes you can find him on the PTG TS Server, well I never talked to him, but still I got to know the server admin of PTG in their forums.
=WTE=MasteRMattY
+1|6691
Its just a shame your rank is worked out on your score(time played) it should take into account streaks acuracy etc. any one can keep the shock paddles out for 6000 hrs
A=10
+-2|6756|U.K DURHAM
ffs guys why should you care about firestorm and blazin they did pay for the game so let them play how they want to. they just might have a map or kit they like and all any 1 does is flame about it best thing to do is start to call the lame ass hackers thats what i hate about this game. not he plays medic he plays commander he plays 1 map. ffs all any 1 does is cry and bitch about the game i say gl to them and gj getting to that high rank.
MB.nZ
+86|6744|New Zealand

A=10 wrote:

ffs guys why should you care about firestorm and blazin they did pay for the game so let them play how they want to. they just might have a map or kit they like and all any 1 does is flame about it best thing to do is start to call the lame ass hackers thats what i hate about this game. not he plays medic he plays commander he plays 1 map. ffs all any 1 does is cry and bitch about the game i say gl to them and gj getting to that high rank.
you forgot something - this is top10. And some people would actually pay money for a rank that is ranked in top 100. So this is much much above having fun or having a nice bitch about somebody...as you can see many other games, mostly MMORPG's people actually earn money for selling a high ranked profile and I guess BF2 is close to the edge to become one of those games... - well, if you really got me, you can see I whine, bitch and cry about this all good I agree, but I aint doing that, because Im some fucken jealous - I just see other players working really hard and putting much time in this game aswell, also when it gets lame or boring for them because they only wanna rank up. If you play 2000 h this game you will be happy to rank up quickly either. I dont wanna give you names, just look in the Top 25 - compare Player's Time to Blazin's or Firestorm's playing time. You will find much who played this game even far more but still not KARKAND only! You guess Firestorm and Blazin are not really better, they've just decided for themselves to stick on playing Karkand/City maps to have fun, yes SURE they have, but also to earn points really quickly by playing only one class/vehicle. It's simply not possible anymore to compare  those to the others,  if u take a look on the favourite maps of the Top 25 you will always find Karkand as most played but still only some who played it that fucken much as Firestorm for example. Can you see the difference? There has to change something, unless the Top10 ends up in Karkand players only. Would that be awesome or boring? Oh yes I noticed myself, I have Karkand as favourite aswell, please dont get me wrong the map is fun indeed, but although it is I use to play other maps aswell. Also, if they have less entertainment.

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-01-13 14:10:36)

plastic_budgie
+114|6721|England : East Yorkshire
K Blazin will make u happy and bring u back to life and take revenge on the bastard who noob tubed you.

were as firestrom's stats from what i can see he just command whore's
boomshagalaga
+1|6649
My short, quick reasons FOR Firestorm over Blazin.

1. He actually takes the time to earn the medals and badges. If I had 1k+ hours on BF 2 I would get as many badges as possible.

2. Blazin has got 50,000 revive scores. Thats enough IMO.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK

Kkookie wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

I'd really like to see what these players look like.

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

...i challenge you to 1 week of play with me nublet hop into Moongamers TS @
64.34.165.20:8781
see if you can hang..............or not heh
until you put up shut up....give it a rest or log in and hang for a day or 2,there is only one of me,and BF2 is all i play.
good day
Play with us at MoonGamers and see for yourself.
I meant..in RL!

DUH!
SpiritofDeath
+0|6674|Austria

MB.nZ wrote:

you forgot something - this is top10. And some people would actually pay money for a rank that is ranked in top 100. So this is much much above having fun or having a nice bitch about somebody...as you can see many other games, mostly MMORPG's people actually earn money for selling a high ranked profile and I guess BF2 is close to the edge to become one of those games...
That already happened.A german Sgt. Major sold his Account at ebay a few month ago (95k Points) he gained about 140 € (or 160$) for it.

http://bf2s.com/player/43886994/

Last edited by SpiritofDeath (2006-01-13 23:11:23)

Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6713|St. Paul, MN

E7IX3R wrote:

Kkookie wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

I'd really like to see what these players look like.

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

...i challenge you to 1 week of play with me nublet hop into Moongamers TS @
64.34.165.20:8781
see if you can hang..............or not heh
until you put up shut up....give it a rest or log in and hang for a day or 2,there is only one of me,and BF2 is all i play.
good day
Play with us at MoonGamers and see for yourself.
I meant..in RL!

DUH!
haha funny you said RL instead of real life. spoken like a true gamer no offense.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6675|Central Valley,California
Played with {TA}FireStorm today on Moongamers. He's not diffrent from anybody else execpt he plays more.
chickenmuncher
+2|6721| U.S.A.
^^ ...no lifes
{TA}FireStorm
+31|6690

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Played with {TA}FireStorm today on Moongamers. He's not diffrent from anybody else execpt he plays more.
to bad others havent figured that out yet,not all of us play to be leet we play to just play.
i never claim to be better then anyone,i just play alot and have fun doing it.
i like to work on the awards and have a few more to get.
as for my K/D weapons use,as i said im no better then the average player,i play because i like the game.
what do you think? buy the game today have 200+k tommarro?
i have played since the start of BF2....points&time do tend to add up.
atleast when i play i hear more then,"CLEAR!" or "hold on im 86 on meds!"cough....
as for karkand for the 100th X i dont like aircraft.
i play my way you play yours,simple yet confusing concept to some.
but please post on,its kind of amusing and it passes the time to read this stuff between rounds.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard