paul386
+22|6261
The screenshot gets a little messed up because I downsize it to 1024x768.

The points where obtained by flying around in a transport. Pilot is a medic, gunner supprt, and then 4 engineers for repair / AA defense.

Massive points.

I added a screenshot of my EA leaderboard because so many people call it photoshop. All points here are 100% legit.

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3959/305points149killsqq3.jpg
https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8880/screen017yb1.jpg
https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9667/untitledhs9.jpg

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … D=81466543
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6751|DUTCH snap ik!
lol some nice points whatever you need to become a star general
just like the good old blackhawk whoring

Last edited by ThePriest1750 (2007-03-23 11:01:05)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6584|Mountains of NC

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so all you did was cruise around in a transport

*puts on flight suit, tosses Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" into the cd player*

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2007-03-23 11:07:40)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Magius5.0
+106|6397|UMass Amherst
Damn!  That many kills?  Must've been a hell of a long round!  I don't think I can match up to that.
fasty77killa
+2|6542|Omaha NE
how do you score like that and loose

lol must have been fun tho
Thoruz
+42|6341|Germany

fasty77killa wrote:

doing shit for their team and only point whoring imo
paul386
+22|6261

Thoruz wrote:

fasty77killa wrote:

doing shit for their team and only point whoring imo
Actually, being on a crappy team is half the strategy. See, we helped our crappy team by defending the titan. Let me tell you, NO ONE got on that Titan.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6274|Basel, Switzerland
haxxzZorZ!!1 / Joke ;p
samfink
+31|6571
well, as i usually play as assault or support these days, maybe I should try that. anyone up for making a squad for doing this on weekends?
paul386
+22|6261

samfink wrote:

well, as i usually play as assault or support these days, maybe I should try that. anyone up for making a squad for doing this on weekends?
The key is communication, teamwork, an excellent pilot, and a decent gunner. But the pilot is really the key. I have only found 1 or 2 pilots capable of flying the way to need to fly to do this.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6628|yourmomshouse
??????wtf????whats your guid??? player
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6853|Dundas, ONT, Canada
So what exactly were you doing to get so many kills. Plus I can not believe PAC team didn't have a dissent "Dragon Rider to shout you down. That is an instant Combat Efficiency Pin. But it is a very impressive. Good work.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6439|Canuckistan
bullshit u hax man haxer haxing haxo haxguy
paul386
+22|6261

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

So what exactly were you doing to get so many kills. Plus I can not believe PAC team didn't have a dissent "Dragon Rider to shout you down. That is an instant Combat Efficiency Pin. But it is a very impressive. Good work.
4 Engineers in sides doors with repair / motion mines / SAAWs...

Several rams attempts failed... 4 SAAW guns can ruin your day.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6738|Eastern PA

paul386 wrote:

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

4 Engineers in sides doors with repair / motion mines / SAAWs...

Several rams attempts failed... 4 SAAW guns can ruin your day.
Man has a point. I expect things like this will only get easier after the next patch (improved SAAW performance).

Time for some whorin'.

Last edited by Masques (2007-03-25 11:29:52)

StRyKeR-191
+1|6329|Australia
Padder, dont try and deny it.

That many kills alongside with that many teamwork points is not possible.

My best round was 130 - 66 - 64 - 4

https://img164.imageshack.us/img164/458/asdfghjklly5.jpg

Camping in the back of a truck at south town center, this was a full 64 player server.
I was constantly find myself out of ammo so i picked up a ammo kit and dropped ammo, so now i am getting ammo and medic points.

ammo points
med points
kills coming through my screen very fast and i was extremely ahppy with the end result of 7.68 spm

That was on the spammiest levels on a 64 player server and you can get a 10 spm in a transport while support.

You're almost as stupid as a hacker that posts screenshots of themself with there hack on!
paul386
+22|6261

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/458/asdfghjklly5.jpg

Camping in the back of a truck at south town center, this was a full 64 player server.
I was constantly find myself out of ammo so i picked up a ammo kit and dropped ammo, so now i am getting ammo and medic points.

ammo points
med points
kills coming through my screen very fast and i was extremely ahppy with the end result of 7.68 spm

That was on the spammiest levels on a 64 player server and you can get a 10 spm in a transport while support.

You're almost as stupid as a hacker that posts screenshots of themself with there hack on!
There are no cheats, hacks, or padding involved. You are an asshat for coming in here like you know everything that is going on.

I guess you never played BF2 before patch 1.12.

You get so many points from these methods (gunners point of view)

Every kill = 1-2 points (1 titan defense point / 1 kill point) (Not all kills were defending the titan, about 1/2)
I played support = Ammo given points for every SAAW reload, and motion mines dropped
Every repair point the engineers in the back got = .5 points (assist point)
Every Motion mine / SAAW kill the engineers got = .5 points (kill damage assist)
Every heal point the pilot got = .5 points (assist point)
Squad Leader = Squad Leader Success Point

So get off you high horse thinking that you are the best thing ever to happen to this game. Realize that massive ammount of teamwork along with skill on a transports = mad points.

If you think the points were hacked / cheated / exploited / padded, then why don't you add me to your buddy list and I will show you how it is done.

Last edited by paul386 (2007-03-25 15:34:04)

imortal
+240|6680|Austin, TX

paul386 wrote:

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

ammo points
med points

There are no cheats, hacks, or padding involved. You are an asshat for coming in here like you know everything that is going on.

Every kill = 1-2 points (1 titan defense point / 1 kill point) (Not all kills were defending the titan, about 1/2)
I played support = Ammo given points for every SAAW reload, and motion mines dropped
Every Motion mine / SAAW kill the engineers got = .5 points (kill damage assist)

So get off you high horse thinking that you are the best thing ever to happen to this game. Realize that massive ammount of teamwork along with skill on a transports = mad points.

If you think the points were hacked / cheated / exploited / padded, then why don't you add me to your buddy list and I will show you how it is done.
He is right.  I can look at the screenshot and even tell you who the gunship pilot was.  You forgot the pilot also gets a .5 point for driver special ability score for every ammo point you got.

I WAS a BF2 1.12 Blackhawk pilot.  I could never fire a shot and still get 117 point in a round. Pretty much by the methods he described.

On the other hand, I was under the impression that DICE had altered the engineer and wrench to make it impossible for people to "whore" the transport.  I do not consider it real any kind of cheating; rather a specialized and valid tactic.

And you lost because while the six of you were doing great, you were only in one place at a time.  The rest of the team was outnumbered.  OR..... no one else on the team could fight their way out of a wet paper bag, let alone team up to do anything else.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6690|Canberra, AUS

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

ammo points
med points

Natural response, here.

If someone's better than you: 'OMG HAXER'
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
StRyKeR-191
+1|6329|Australia

Spark wrote:

[b]Natural response, here.

If someone's better than you: 'OMG HAXER'[b/]
Hahaha if we were talking about whos better i would have already won.

diaf nubr
paul386
+22|6261

imortal wrote:

paul386 wrote:

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

ammo points
med points

He is right.  I can look at the screenshot and even tell you who the gunship pilot was.  You forgot the pilot also gets a .5 point for driver special ability score for every ammo point you got.

I WAS a BF2 1.12 Blackhawk pilot.  I could never fire a shot and still get 117 point in a round. Pretty much by the methods he described.

On the other hand, I was under the impression that DICE had altered the engineer and wrench to make it impossible for people to "whore" the transport.  I do not consider it real any kind of cheating; rather a specialized and valid tactic.

And you lost because while the six of you were doing great, you were only in one place at a time.  The rest of the team was outnumbered.  OR..... no one else on the team could fight their way out of a wet paper bag, let alone team up to do anything else.
What is amazing was last night on the same server we got in the transport and did the same thing. We were on the NS map with the bridge (Name?). We were EU. My squad quickly captured the flag that the transport spawns on, grapped it and took off. PAC recaptured it. EU never left their uncap again. I went 125 kills and 0 deaths during that round and we ended up losing the round 1-0. Amazing that you can do that much for your team and still lose.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
hmph.. seeing this is the closest ive gotten to wanting to play 2142

I'm still in bed with supcom though, and quake wars is comin, so dont count on it
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard