Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
I used to love the Krylov only and voss when i was EU but after using the scar today I found out that it is better than the voss, great stopping power close range great accuracy bursting or even spraying at medium range and on single shot it can hit anything at long range with my aim. I fell in love with this gun today.

Stock Weapons FTW!!!!!

https://www.totalbf2142.com/images/weapons/scar.gifhttps://www.totalbf2142.com/images/weapons/krylov.gif
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

the krylov is my wife
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6509|Minnesota eh

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

the krylov is my wife
How does it tell you shes to tired to have sexy time?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

i love the scar. i use the best buy unlock version though...not that there is a real difference.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Omnideath wrote:

i love the scar. i use the best buy unlock version though...not that there is a real difference.
Aint the best buy version bigger?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Omnideath wrote:

Aint the best buy version bigger?
Yeah,, the only difference is that the bestbuy scar takes up about the right 33% of your screen
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

Mr.Casual wrote:

the krylov is my wife
it clicks when i pull the trigger.
Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
The Krylov is a really nice rifle, but I don't know about the SCAR-11.  It's a nice gun and all, but I'll take my Baur over it any day.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6437|Brisbane, Australia

Mr.Casual wrote:

the krylov is my wife
it clicks when i pull the trigger.
ahahaha nice
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore

Masterstyle wrote:

Stock Weapons FTW!!!!!

https://www.totalbf2142.com/images/weapons/scar.gifhttps://www.totalbf2142.com/images/weapons/krylov.gif
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
I face the fact that all the guns are good, stock, unlock, whatever.  As someone put it:

10% gun, 20% skill, 70% situational.

Bauer is good for long range to mid-range fights, but if you're good enough, it's useful anywhere--even at point-blank.  Same thing for the SCAR-11.  Voss and Krylov are ridiculous close-quarters winners, but lack at extreme range, unless you have assault rockets on-hand.  Each has a strength and weakness--but if you put yourself in the right position, you can win any firefight.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Magius5.0 wrote:

I face the fact that all the guns are good, stock, unlock, whatever.  As someone put it:

Bauer is good for long range to mid-range fights, but if you're good enough, it's useful anywhere--even at point-blank.  Same thing for the SCAR-11.  Voss and Krylov are ridiculous close-quarters winners, but lack at extreme range, unless you have assault rockets on-hand.  Each has a strength and weakness--but if you put yourself in the right position, you can win any firefight.
The situation that you are placed in is what tests your skill, I can knock out people at long range with my rockets and single shot with the stock weapons. Mid range bursting and rockets, close range full auto, It just takes skill to know when and where to aim when you are in these different situations.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I use the Krylov mostly when I play PAC. When I am EU I use the Lambert, even though it in the assault kit it is still an Assault rifle.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6740
I was always using the Voss myself, but I heard on here how good the Krylov was, so I thought I would give it a go and you know what its a fantastic gun.

Now when I play PAC its the gun I use the most.

Might add I was never a fan of the Baur, but now I've got use to it, its very good on certain maps, mainly the larger maps, its great for long range single shot shooting, still not keen on the gun for up close fire fights though, not enough rounds in the magazine.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst

paranoid101 wrote:

I was always using the Voss myself, but I heard on here how good the Krylov was, so I thought I would give it a go and you know what its a fantastic gun.

Now when I play PAC its the gun I use the most.

Might add I was never a fan of the Baur, but now I've got use to it, its very good on certain maps, mainly the larger maps, its great for long range single shot shooting, still not keen on the gun for up close fire fights though, not enough rounds in the magazine.
Bauer takes a bit of luck at close-quarters.  You'll either kill your target with 5-7 bullets (assuming no headshots and a couple misses) or you'll go full auto, hit nothing but air, and leave yourself defenseless.  Theoretically, 2-3 kills, close-quarters combat.  Four to five at long range if you're a virtual sniper and can nail a couple headshots too.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6320|Canadia

Mr.Casual wrote:

the krylov is my wife
she doesn't thats the point
DocZ
+13|6688|Belgium
LOL everybody keeps saying voss and krylov are best for close quarters, poor on long range, while baur is supposed to be good at long range and poor close quarters.... 
I think it's funny, cuz I find it's the other way round...  I can't hit sh!t with the baur as soon as my target is beyond 10 meters...  And well Krylov and voss, range don't matter to me with those guns, just aim in their general direction, the bullets always seem to find their way to my intended target....

And I would really like that bestbuy scar skin.... looks too damn cool...  Unlike the standard one, it looks like you're holding a log with a scope mounted........  Yeah, well, I'll get over it....
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Masterstyle wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

The situation that you are placed in is what tests your skill, I can knock out people at long range with my rockets and single shot with the stock weapons. Mid range bursting and rockets, close range full auto, It just takes skill to know when and where to aim when you are in these different situations.
I love it when I'm recognised and people don't know it. (I said "It's 10% gun, 20% skill, 70% situation")

But if you're used to the same situation (IE: long-range sniper fights, close-range shotgun battles) and then suddenly thrust into a different one, odds are you are going to get owned. Like you said:

"It just takes skill to know when and where to aim when you are in these different situations."

It's still more situational than skill.
DocZ
+13|6688|Belgium

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

I love it when I'm recognised and people don't know it. (I said "It's 10% gun, 20% skill, 70% situation")

But if you're used to the same situation (IE: long-range sniper fights, close-range shotgun battles) and then suddenly thrust into a different one, odds are you are going to get owned. Like you said:

"It just takes skill to know when and where to aim when you are in these different situations."

It's still more situational than skill.
So true....
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6557|Brisbane, Aus

It all depends on the player really, I myself like the Krylov and Voss for most situations but i can't stand the Scar at all, I just hate it and find it useless, But it's all relative to the player.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6710|Sweden

Magius5.0 wrote:

I face the fact that all the guns are good, stock, unlock, whatever.
Agree however for me Krylov works in every situation but as EU i choose Voss/Scar/Bauer completely depending on which situation i am in.´it´s all about the situation.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst

madmurre wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

I face the fact that all the guns are good, stock, unlock, whatever.
Agree however for me Krylov works in every situation but as EU i choose Voss/Scar/Bauer completely depending on which situation i am in.´it´s all about the situation.
Hmm...true that.  While I prefer the mass damage per bullet the Bauer is capable of, if I find myself constantly running out of ammo in firefights, I'll take Scar/Krylov, or the Voss if I really need the suppressive firepower.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I love the SCAR-11, but the Krylov like the Voss has too random deviation, can't use it for shit.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

PBAsydney wrote:

I love the SCAR-11, but the Krylov like the Voss has too random deviation, can't use it for shit.
WTF O_o you must have ZERO aim...

Because the crylov owns like nothing else...

Krylov has:
- Better aim at long distances
- Faster rate of fire than the scar
- Les deviation at close range automatic fire (good for spray)
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

ShawN_ wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

WTF O_o you must have ZERO aim...

Because the crylov owns like nothing else...

Krylov has:
- Better aim at long distances
- Faster rate of fire than the scar
- Les deviation at close range automatic fire (good for spray)
<--

and besides, we all know the krylov shoots magic bullets.
for example, in the titan vents, there was 3 guys with a sentry gun. I managed to drop down spray wildly and headshot all three! it was a proud moment.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard