Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

There are many reasons why people would say no to seat swithing. One reason is all the teamkilling. Another reason is say some chopper whore wants the heli for himself, but someone jumps in and they dont get out. What does the whore do? Crash. Or run over to the edge of the map to kill the guy in the gunner seat.

Its rare to see some chopper whore pick a guy up and give him a chance. I've been kicked out (via penalty from out of bounds) and it is VERY annoying.

I would say keep soloing. I've never gotten good at it. But if I did, it would probably be a blast. But its more rewarding to have a friend in there with you and you're both owning it up.

If people would just give others a chance then it wouldnt be an issue. And, if those who recieved that chance would just BAIL OUT! if requested by the pilot because they missed every target brought up for them it would be fine.

I've never complained about gettin killed by a guy soloing have you? But I have complained and been annoyed by a guy/guys who kick me out, teamkill me, crash into a wall etc.

People just need to put trust in another player for awhile.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
Please guys dont flame anymore i dont want the mods to lock this thread he has a valid point.

I hate it when people dont wait for others with the transport heli or when i get tk'ed for attack heli by some noob who later on crashes into the mountains. Whenever i pilot a transport of anykind wether it be heli, boat, apc, humvee, or any thing that can hold teammmates i wait till full or when people tell me to hit it.

I'm thinking about going there and teaching them a thing or 2 about sharing and teamwork.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno

David.Podedworny wrote:

Please guys dont flame anymore i dont want the mods to lock this thread he has a valid point.

I hate it when people dont wait for others with the transport heli or when i get tk'ed for attack heli by some noob who later on crashes into the mountains. Whenever i pilot a transport of anykind wether it be heli, boat, apc, humvee, or any thing that can hold teammmates i wait till full or when people tell me to hit it.

I'm thinking about going there and teaching them a thing or 2 about sharing and teamwork.
So you would rather have a gunner who cant tv and has a IQ of 10 rather than to solo and actually use the vehicle and help your team?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6652|can
Oh my god I can't believe it. They want to nerf BF2 again.
Rellim83
+7|6692|PA
Its not a nerf its a legit rule. switching in the chopper is an exploit and you def should not be able to do it. Yes i solo as well but i understand its cheap. Reminds me of when everyone bitched when they nerfed the blackhawk. Before they nerfed it there was no way for MEC to win mashtuur cause they got BH raped every round and their was almost no way to stop it. This will make the game more fair/playable for everyone, as well as encourage more teamwork. Dont be point bitches.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

The_Killer wrote:

So you would rather have a gunner who cant tv and has a IQ of 10 rather than to solo and actually use the vehicle and help your team?
No.... You missed my point i dont pilot attack heli's very much when i do i pick up a guy i give him chance and if he sucks i just wont pick him up again, Or if he is annoying me by typing stupid shit saying keep it steady or i suck at maneuvers then i just bail out real low in an enemy occupied area and let them have their way with em,

To tell ya the truth a retarded gunner who cant aim is better then no gunner.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6448

David.Podedworny wrote:

To tell ya the truth a retarded gunner who cant aim is NEVER better then no gunner.
There, all better...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6632|Gold coast, Aus.

David.Podedworny wrote:

Cause judging from your 0.5 KDR in a chopper - you know exactly what your talking about.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys

David.Podedworny wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

No.... You missed my point i dont pilot attack heli's very much when i do i pick up a guy i give him chance and if he sucks i just wont pick him up again, Or if he is annoying me by typing stupid shit saying keep it steady or i suck at maneuvers then i just bail out real low in an enemy occupied area and let them have their way with em,

you dont even have a 1:1 ratio, you are not allowed to imput your opinion.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6343
if that happens i am actually never going to play bf2 again.

honestly its run by noobs.

They've only had 40 votes, 17 for and 11 against and the rest nobody cares about.

so it wouldnt be hard to boost it

Last edited by ShoopDaWhoop (2007-03-23 07:27:37)

David.P
Banned
+649|6284

gene_pool wrote:

Cause judging from your 0.5 KDR in a chopper - you know exactly what your talking about.
Like i said i dont pilot much attack heli's only transports most of the times i was killed were in transport heli's/
too_money2007
+145|6318|Keller, Tx

Rellim83 wrote:

Its not a nerf its a legit rule. switching in the chopper is an exploit and you def should not be able to do it. Yes i solo as well but i understand its cheap. Reminds me of when everyone bitched when they nerfed the blackhawk. Before they nerfed it there was no way for MEC to win mashtuur cause they got BH raped every round and their was almost no way to stop it. This will make the game more fair/playable for everyone, as well as encourage more teamwork. Dont be point bitches.
You're completely wrong here. You're comparing soloing to the BH days. Such a stupid comparison. There are jets and other helos (with soloers too!) that can take down someone soloing. This game is balanced right now, except for the j10.

If someone is fucking soloing, shoot him down. SIMPLE AS THAT.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands

hawaythelads wrote:

67% if you count the people that want to scrap it all together.
Better scrapping it all, then keeping the half of it.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6418|Somersetshire
ok, i dont think this has come up but hey i might be wrong.....

i've had noob pilots bail out on me because the chopper got hit....

now imagine the horror if i couldn't switch into the pilots seat
too_money2007
+145|6318|Keller, Tx

Tehremos wrote:

ok, i dont think this has come up but hey i might be wrong.....

i've had noob pilots bail out on me because the chopper got hit....

now imagine the horror if i couldn't switch into the pilots seat
QTF/E
da_schmitty
+14|6274

David.Podedworny wrote:

I'm not a great gunner, but thats only because so many buttmunches wont pick me up, or yell BAIL OUT so many times I get tired of it and just do.  Every now and then I get someone cool to pilot and we tear crap up.  Its fun.  Flame away.

Last edited by da_schmitty (2007-03-23 11:40:34)

l41e
+677|6658

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

57% of the people on the forum are missing the point to the true purpose of the chopper, and care only about themselves and their points.
']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands

k30dxedle wrote:

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

57% of the people on the forum are missing the point to the true purpose of the chopper, and care only about themselves and their points.
well i like to have an good round in an choppper, if i get some retard gunner with me I just m95/redzone him.
i dont care about the points, but the team will still lose if you have an retarded gunner.
i flew for loads of gunners, 90% of them just suck ass! I can dodge teammissiles, but I can't dodge all of them..
especially whem my gunner starts to machine gun towards enemy helo's instead of usimg their tv.

Last edited by ']['error (2007-03-23 11:59:44)

JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6780|Canada, Ont
"Just because I make it look easy doesn't make it easy"

People should stop complaining about stuff, BF2 is old.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6796|Perth, Western Australia
Soloing does take skill ffs. If theyd have changed it in an earlier patch I suppose I wouldnt have cared as much but the game is almost 2 years old... its a bit late to go changing any thing as drastic as this.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6657

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

"Just because I make it look easy doesn't make it easy"

People should stop complaining about stuff, BF2 is old.
That's the thing. Good soloers make it look like an exloit or bullshit cuz they're so good at it. The noobs cry that it must be an expoit because they can't do it themselves when infact, they have no clue what they're talking about.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6617|Parainen, Finland
If they do that, the game will lose a helluva lot of online gamers....
OR I will start an own community for us High ranked H4xx0rs and keep our server on 1.41

Disclaimers!:

WHINE ABOUT IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN DEEPSHITS N´LOOZAHS!!!!

If your request about the attack chopper somehow gets accepted, you may think that you won something.
Let me tell you that you are wrong about it.
Because you have now launched another era of a even crappier BF2 and the game will lose it´s players faster than they expected. (many server providers lose money, Yes there are people that loves the BF2 as it is!!!)
I only play the game nowdays to hang out with my friend in a helo making stunts and nice kills or then I enjoy the time soloing "h4x0rz".
I will in this case stay with my crew and our server on 1.41 until it is illegal and after that I will quit playing this game+leave the forums cause if there is nothing  more to discuss about than nerfing vehicles or guns then what the fuck are we doing here????
We are supposed to enjoy the game, enjoy the forum and have a good time.

And to all of you that are about to quote me and start to argue about it, please don´t.

because:

1. I just don´t care
2. You will get flamed and I will get perm banned cause I´m gonna write you the most horrible text that you could ever dream about. DonFck knows that I could by words fuck you up so bad that you would spend your rest of your life in a plastic castle trying to cast spells on me... 

Now, I think I will go back to work making more insulation products for people who needs them!!!

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-03-23 23:49:19)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6632|Gold coast, Aus.

David.Podedworny wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Like i said i dont pilot much attack heli's only transports most of the times i was killed were in transport heli's/
Then why the hell are you making choices on something you never/rarely do, that many others enjoy doing? You wanna take it away cause you can't/won't do it?

Go away.

This topic disgusts me.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6343
Ive said this a million times before, any good player who knows the deal in a chopper knows that it's pointless having a shit gunner.

I used to give players a chance, but then got frustrated when they'd use the gatling gun rather than the tv on a tank. Anyone who thinks a gatling gun will destroy a tank shouldnt be playing the game.

I've got a screen shot of me 53-3 on sharqi flying solo all round on a full 64 server. If I had some retard nub flying for me I wouldnt get that much.

I've always said that the attack chopper is the most powerful weapon in the game, used correctly it can win the match for your team. I'd rather have someone who I can trust  as my co-pilot or nobody at all.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

gene_pool wrote:

Then why the hell are you making choices on something you never/rarely do, that many others enjoy doing? You wanna take it away cause you can't/won't do it?
No i'm stating my opinion, I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone, What if the pilot gets killed and the gunner cant switch to position one what then? Look all i'm trying to say is why i dont like it when people solo since most of them cant solo for shit The ones that can fine i leave em alone.( i can fly but not well i pick up people to help me out we own great we down still good cause i'm better on iron gator with the G3.)

gene_pool wrote:

Go away.

This topic disgusts me.
No. It's open to everyone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard