GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6294
Plain and simple i would blow up commander assets then he would send a supply crate to fix them and id just repeat with the c4 i got via suply crate.  Anyway hes getting pissed and tries to find about a million ways to get me kicked.  Said i was spawn raping about 5 times and also said i was tk'ing which made really no sense....has anyone else really po'd a commander were they get this desperate to get rid of you?
fasty77killa
+2|6542|Omaha NE
no but had this happen

playing 2142 on texas team players 2142 sever and deployed squad leader beacon on top of building in suez canal

was killing off all commander assests and got kicked by our commander for not following orders
lol
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Get used to it.

GeT-TwisTeD wrote:

has anyone else really po'd a commander were they get this desperate to get rid of you?

fasty77killa wrote:

no
Then why post? ...
fasty77killa
+2|6542|Omaha NE
it was a similar type of situation

destroying commander assets  and getting kicked because of lame admin
Drexel
+43|6491|Philadelphia
Technically,  it is a minor form of statpadding....  Instead of blowing the thing up 30 times, just C4 the asset and the crate at the same time...
agent146
+127|6402|Jesus Land aka Canada
well usually the crate is quite close to the asset so blowing up one will blow up both. and yes i remember blowing up assets and having the enemy commander supply drop and reblowing it up all over again- but the the enemy commander was not mad about it. As he was to busy fighting the front line in mastuur city.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-03-23 10:19:30)

Shiffdaddy
+73|6349
Lol i did this on sharqi, as MEC at TV Station,
I didnt really get eough points to be "Stat Padding"
But i did piss him off enough for him to start kick votes.
Also The explosion never destroys the box, if you place
the c4 on the opposite side of the box (at least not usually)
rgraze
+6|6687
Seems to me its the commanders fault.  When I command and see a spec blowing my stuff up I wont drop a crate to repair it, I will go to my assets and take him out and repair it myself.  I rarely will leave my assets when I command. somebody has to watch over them.
David.P
Banned
+649|6289
Yes lot's of times. But dont worry man there are alot of stupid commanders out there just ignore them unless they are admins well then stop or do what i do. "Fuck em" Simple let them be the idiots that they are find another server with the same specs(Ping,  FF, Size, etc etc) and play there if you cant or dont want to since you really like the server get them back later and plan your revenge.

Do you want to make them suffer? Or are they so egotistical that embarrasing them would be better? It's your choice. Personally i join a server where they are see what they say or what they excel at, I make a note and draw my plans from there. Case in point Mattblystoner on ghost town he kept team wounding and tk'ing me for the round and he revealed my position many times when i was sniping, Now i made a note found him later logged onto my alternate account and beat him at his own game. (Knife meet head) On wake Auto forgive was on, There we're medics all around, 5 times i killed him, And he now knows the feeling of being betrayed by a teammate.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6337|Orrstrayleea
I just hide near the assets and wait for them then they taste my shotgun........most of the time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard