Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Discus.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
He's a hypocrite that's for sure.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
hey its not his fault,
when al gore was in high school he started a band called the "al-gore-rythms"
he had a few gigs but no one turned up and the band split up,
then as he was good at maths he started an after school maths group also call the "al-gore-rythms'
but each day only a few people turned up then one week no one turned up at all,
al gore got angry and went home,
after realising he had no friends he spent most of his time in his back yard,
after being alone for such a long period of time he started to go insane,
he then started talking to the trees,
and now he tries to make everyone fuck the trees,
TRUE STORY
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
Agreed.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
Im not sure if he is homosexual or not.

Hypocrite yes. Like every other official and anyone else who has an opinion about anything.
Dimeyard
+7|6330|Sweden
Well.. at least he´s not a bigger hypocrite than gayassdumfucker George W Bush, that you retarded american seems to adore.

If there´s two options, why in the hell do you choose the worst one of them?

Vote for democracy!  Do not vote on the republicans and their terrorism!
PluggedValve
+17|6342
Al Gore is not neccessarily wrong about global warming.  The problem is that he only wants the "buy pollution credits" Kyoto accord because he owns companies that could sell credits.  So his motivation is to sell credits not clean up the environment.  He thinks that if you can afford to buy credits you can pollute.  But those of us that cant buy hybrids and electric cars should have to buy credits from his solar company, giving him more money to heat his mansion.  He said he has no problem with paying for credits.  Of course!!  He can buy credits from himself. 

So while i agree we should try to clean the environment up, i would flat out refuse to buy credits from a man or company that wastes so much energy on a 21000 sq ft mansion and has 10 SUV's in his driveway.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Dimeyard wrote:

Well.. at least he´s not a bigger hypocrite than gayassdumfucker George W Bush, that you retarded american seems to adore.

Ok , since no one else seems to want to deal with you, i guess i will.

Heres a fucking newsflash for you, not all americans adore our current president. Infact George has the lowest rating any president has ever had, 39% of our population approve. This means your statement is now offically redundent. so please do not bash other countries if you cannot prove what you are saying. If you do, you're a goddamn moron.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

ATG wrote:

max wrote:

Dimeyard wrote:

god. Where should I start?
You're European, you'll have better luck setting him straight than I will.
I guess I could give it a shot:

Dimeyard wrote:

Well.. at least he´s not a bigger hypocrite than gayassdumfucker George W Bush,
do you even know what hypocritical is? Maybe you should read it up here. Of all the traits to describe president Bush, hypocrisy is not one of them. He does believe and act on what he says
that you retarded american seems to adore.
how are they stupid? a majority of voters have benefited from Bush. Taxes are lower, the American economy is growing. That seems like the Americans are doing O.K. They don't care if the Swedes like them or not. They don't depend on you.
Eh? How was Kerry a better choice at that moment. Hypocrite (yay, back to the bad word) if I ever saw one
The republicans are not a democratic party? That's news for me. I always though that the US was the forerunner of democracy. Maybe you should check what you are writing before calling people idiots.

And if you recall, most major decisions (going to war in Afghanistan/Iraq, troop boosts, ...) of Bush were backed by the Democrats.

Does anyone work or know someone in homeland security? They should bad him from entering the US

EDIT: spelling

Last edited by max (2007-03-21 12:11:00)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Dan Havok
+14|6430

BolvisOculus wrote:

By saying "gayassdumfucker" (which you forgot the"b" in) you have forfeited all opinions you can have on the matter.
same could be said for this thread since it uses the word fag, but you forgot to care about that
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
because fag is spelled correctly and it describes Al Gore very well. Gayassdumfucker is not even a word, if it were a word it still probally wouldnt spell correctly, and the moron is insulting an entire nation of 300 million people based on the higher echelon of our government. Just because 100 people are morons, does not mean the 299,999,900 other people are to. except for hollywood, they're morons too.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I think you'd have a hard time finding a politician that isn't a hypocrite in some way or another
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

Spearhead wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I think you'd have a hard time finding a politician that isn't a hypocrite in some way or another
QFT
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida

max wrote:

ATG wrote:

max wrote:

Dimeyard wrote:

do you even know what hypocritical is? Maybe you should read it up here. Of all the traits to describe president Bush, hypocrisy is not one of them. He does believe and act on what he says
how are they stupid? a majority of voters have benefited from Bush. Taxes are lower, the American economy is growing. That seems like the Americans are doing O.K. They don't care if the Swedes like them or not. They don't depend on you.
Eh? How was Kerry a better choice at that moment. Hypocrite (yay, back to the bad word) if I ever saw one
The republicans are not a democratic party? That's news for me. I always though that the US was the forerunner of democracy. Maybe you should check what you are writing before calling people idiots.

And if you recall, most major decisions (going to war in Afghanistan/Iraq, troop boosts, ...) of Bush were backed by the Democrats.

Does anyone work or know someone in homeland security? They should bad him from entering the US

You could have gotten your point across without seeming like a jerk yourself, no offense.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6440

max wrote:

ATG wrote:

max wrote:

Dimeyard wrote:

You really have little clue what you are talking about, huh?  Majority of voters benefit from Bush?  Are you CRAZY?  Where would you pick up that pure and utter nonsense.  The majority, ie. ALL of us have received decades of international scars on our image in his name.  I live in Florida, which is in the US, which is on Planet Earth.  The world is more important than America, or any other country.  Therefore, if we as American refuse to care about what the rest of the world thinks, or planet earth as a whole, then we are eventually and undisputably FUCKED.

But....to the OP, I don't think he's a fag, what with the wife and kids, no proof of ever trying to fuck a male page.  I think he's a hypocrite, a politician, and a human.  All of which can and usually do, respectively lead to deception, greed, and egomania.  He's no worse than anyone else in Washington, and he's no better than anyone of us.   He just epitomizes one of the few things wrong with America IMHO.  We stand up for things that benefit our PERSONAL beliefs, and try to knock anything down that goes against them.  Not good policy for objective and rational thought...

McCain/Giuliani/Obama would all be far better presidents than Bush or Gore or Scary Kerry from where I see it...

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-03-21 15:28:23)

will180
Power Lurker
+27|6669|Jacksonville, Florida
You really have little clue what you are talking about, huh?  Majority of voters benefit from Bush?  Are you CRAZY?  Where would you pick up that pure and utter nonsense.  The majority, ie. ALL of us have received decades of international scars on our image in his name.  I live in Florida, which is in the US, which is on Planet Earth.  The world is more important than America, or any other country.  Therefore, if we as American refuse to care about what the rest of the world thinks, or planet earth as a whole, then we are eventually and undisputably FUCKED.

But....to the OP, I don't think he's a fag, what with the wife and kids, no proof of ever trying to fuck a male page.  I think he's a hypocrite, a politician, and a human.  All of which can and usually do, respectively lead to deception, greed, and egomania.  He's no worse than anyone else in Washington, and he's no better than anyone of us.   He just epitomizes one of the few things wrong with America IMHO.  We stand up for things that benefit our PERSONAL beliefs, and try to knock anything down that goes against them.  Not good policy for objective and rational thought...

McCain/Giuliani/Obama would all be far better presidents than Bush or Gore or Scary Kerry from where I see it...
Notice how he's managed to sound indignant without actually saying anything.
Killya
+4|6293
Do as I say, not as I do...rich people always want to tell everyone else how to live but don't live up to their own rhetoric.  You could power an entire neighborhood with what he consumes in his mansion.  Didn't he loose the presidental election?   Didn't we already say NO to Al Gore?  In any event it is the other countries like China and India that generate way more pollution than us.  Even if we were all green as possible in the U.S. the rest of the world isn't following suit as they are a century behind us in their rural areas.  Al Gore, get lost already...quit trying to sell more or your stupid DVDs...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

This thread fails miserably. I've seen like maybe 3 people actually discussing this. The rest of the comments are getting deleted.

Edit: this thread needs to die the more I read it. Sorry, calling someone a fag is probably not the best way to start a thread. Reword it and start again. err sumthin'.

ouch, my brain.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard