apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6528|The lunar module

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

The fuckers from the Norwegian Army have decided to call me up for conscription and I got the letter today. Anyhow, they can suck my cock, Im not going and here is why :

1. Fuck the army
2. Im a British Citizen and will move to England
3. Im not delaying university for this shit
4. I have a life
5. suprise buttsechs
Wuss.

Be a man, do it. What is it with today's teenagers?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647

apollo_fi wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

The fuckers from the Norwegian Army have decided to call me up for conscription and I got the letter today. Anyhow, they can suck my cock, Im not going and here is why :

1. Fuck the army
4. I have a life
5. suprise buttsechs
Wuss.

You live where??

Let me give you the low-down..
Norway=V.cold

I don't want to go defend the Russian/Norwegian Boarder for a year.

Id like to see you do it
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

apollo_fi wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

1. Fuck the army
4. I have a life
5. suprise buttsechs
Wuss.

You live where??

Norway=V.cold

Id like to see you do it
I'd do it.

But not for Norways interests.
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6528|The lunar module

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

apollo_fi wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

1. Fuck the army
4. I have a life
5. suprise buttsechs
Wuss.

You live where??

Norway=V.cold

Id like to see you do it
Norway cold? Bah... try Finland

The Russian/Norwegian border would be Club Med, compared to e.g. the winter exercises in the Finnish lapland.

You say you're Norsk? Then go and serve your country, young man.

Edit: typo.

Last edited by apollo_fi (2007-03-21 12:01:59)

Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
Run Teddy Run
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand
break a leg!
literally or otherwise its your choice
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647

apollo_fi wrote:

Fuck.....no   

Simon and SexyTeddy wrote:

[19:53] <Siii> if your not too busy running from the army
[19:53] <Siii> ^_^
[19:53] <Siii> i was
[19:53] <Teddy> lets go back on
[19:53] <Siii> stopped bout 10 mins ago
[19:53] <Teddy> FUCK THE ARMY MAN
[19:53] <Siii> i got teh food to eat
[19:53] <Siii> lol
[19:53] <Teddy> lol
[19:53] <Teddy> i hate those bastards
[19:54] <Teddy> i swear they only do it too piss 18yr olds off
[19:54] <Siii> in cyprus (where i come from) they have the compulsive army thing too
[19:54] <Siii> sucks
[19:54] <Siii> lucky im in england
[19:54] <Siii> although im only half cypriot so i wouldnt be forced
[19:54] <Teddy> yeah, well when i go to uni then they can only try and hunt me down
[19:54] <Siii> lol
[19:54] <Siii> RUN AWAY TO ENGLAND
[19:55] <Siii> come to london and we can pwn all
[19:55] <Teddy> i will fend them off with ak-101
[19:55] <Siii> haha
[19:55] <Siii> fending off police with a gun.. sounds like a plan!
[19:55] <Teddy> ..teddy..jimmy[pwned] the faggot norwegian general
[19:55] <Siii> lol
[19:55] <Siii> jail+suprise buttsecks[PWNT]teddy
[19:55] <Teddy> the funny part is that it is the most pointless shit ever
[19:56] <Teddy> LOL
[19:56] <Teddy> "OUCH"
[19:56] <Siii> *dont drop the soap*
[19:56] <Teddy> fuck, already did
[19:56] <Siii> rape
[19:56] <Siii> ^_^
[19:56] <Teddy> nighty night night, keep your buttholes tight
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

The_Guardsman wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Personaly l think Britian should bring back conscription.. minimum of 3 years to the colour or have some form of punishment battalions for all the chav/hoodies/kevs/townies/fucking abortions that hang on street fucking corners. I did 6 years and it did me no harm!
Meh i would sign up but since im not fit enough i couldnt go and i just cant be arsed with running alot, i would actually sign up but i fucking hate running.
Nor was l mate... I was unfit before l joined and they made me fit(ish) I was in the Infantry but if you get a trade you don't have to run around to much.
It's a nice idea, but quite frankly I have better things to do with my life than be forced to spend a couple of years stuck in a barracks with a bunch of chavs. Maybe we could just send everyone with an ASBO to the sandbox...
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

apollo_fi wrote:

Fuck.....no   

Simon and SexyTeddy wrote:

[19:53] <Siii> if your not too busy running from the army
[19:53] <Siii> ^_^
[19:53] <Siii> i was
[19:53] <Teddy> lets go back on
[19:53] <Siii> stopped bout 10 mins ago
[19:53] <Teddy> FUCK THE ARMY MAN
[19:53] <Siii> i got teh food to eat
[19:53] <Siii> lol
[19:53] <Teddy> lol
[19:53] <Teddy> i hate those bastards
[19:54] <Teddy> i swear they only do it too piss 18yr olds off
[19:54] <Siii> in cyprus (where i come from) they have the compulsive army thing too
[19:54] <Siii> sucks
[19:54] <Siii> lucky im in england
[19:54] <Siii> although im only half cypriot so i wouldnt be forced
[19:54] <Teddy> yeah, well when i go to uni then they can only try and hunt me down
[19:54] <Siii> lol
[19:54] <Siii> RUN AWAY TO ENGLAND
[19:55] <Siii> come to london and we can pwn all
[19:55] <Teddy> i will fend them off with ak-101
[19:55] <Siii> haha
[19:55] <Siii> fending off police with a gun.. sounds like a plan!
[19:55] <Teddy> ..teddy..jimmy[pwned] the faggot norwegian general
[19:55] <Siii> lol
[19:55] <Siii> jail+suprise buttsecks[PWNT]teddy
[19:55] <Teddy> the funny part is that it is the most pointless shit ever
[19:56] <Teddy> LOL
[19:56] <Teddy> "OUCH"
[19:56] <Siii> *dont drop the soap*
[19:56] <Teddy> fuck, already did
[19:56] <Siii> rape
[19:56] <Siii> ^_^
[19:56] <Teddy> nighty night night, keep your buttholes tight
^___^ Yay for IRC
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6249|England
ok you are british/ norsk but don't have a norsk passport. Easy move to the UK renounce your norsk citizenship when you hit 18 and bam no more call up.

It worked for me when i got my call up papers from the Italian army( i was born in Rome whilst my mother was on holiday so i had dual citiznship, UK/Italian passports,) not cool all i did was write to the italian embassy saying i no long wanted the italian passport took 3-4 months for the idiots to get there ass in gear but in the end no call up so no buttsechs from greasy italians thank god.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647

smuder201 wrote:

ok you are british/ norsk but don't have a norsk passport. Easy move to the UK renounce your norsk citizenship when you hit 18 and bam no more call up.

It worked for me when i got my call up papers from the Italian army( i was born in Rome whilst my mother was on holiday so i had dual citiznship, UK/Italian passports,) not cool all i did was write to the italian embassy saying i no long wanted the italian passport took 3-4 months for the idiots to get there ass in gear but in the end no call up so no buttsechs from greasy italians thank god.
Owned, nice one
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6292
I guess the only kind of battle you want to take part in is the fantasy kind.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6524|Milkystania, yurop

smuder201 wrote:

you lier you wanted buttsex from a greasy italian drafted boy named alberto who had to take days of from his 2 jobs (wineyard boy /Mobdeccoy) Allberto will be missing you

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/latino_1155413126.jpg
Alberto

Last edited by Magpie (2007-03-21 12:54:25)

Monkey Spanker
+284|6249|England

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

smuder201 wrote:

Owned, nice one
Not difficult it was only the Italians nearly as bad as the French, and there is no way i could put up with 8 hours in front of the mirror instead of parade or target practice, thats why you never hear "oh no we have pissed off the italians there gonna send in there army".

I had a mate who was in the Marines in the UK had to do some training with the Italian army said there were the laziest bunch of mofo's he's ever had the misfortune to spend time with, all they would ask is when is lunch when is coffee etc etc oh and when does our hair products get here.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
Magpie
hey smuder i found a pic of your buttsex buddy to be(no longer) alberto how could you make him unhappy

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/latino_1155413126.jpg

Last edited by Magpie (2007-03-21 12:41:02)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

smuder201 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

smuder201 wrote:

Owned, nice one
Not difficult it was only the Italians nearly as bad as the French, and there is no way i could put up with 8 hours in front of the mirror instead of parade or target practice, thats why you never hear "oh no we have pissed off the italians there gonna send in there army".

I had a mate who was in the Marines in the UK had to do some training with the Italian army said there were the laziest bunch of mofo's he's ever had the misfortune to spend time with, all they would ask is when is lunch when is coffee etc etc oh and when does our hair products get here.
lol Italians = pasta eating surrender monkeys.
Magpie
https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/latino_1155413126.jpg Alberto is no "pasta eating surrender monkey" oh wait he is my bad

Yes this is the last time I will use alberto
Monkey Spanker
+284|6249|England

Magpie wrote:

hey smuder i found a pic of your buttsex buddy to be(no longer) alberto how could you make him unhappy

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/ … 413126.jpg
Hey magpie thats you i recognise you, you cheeky little monkey come on now don't be shy "alberto"
AndrewKF
+3|6366

Vilham wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Wow, I didn't realise countries still practiced conscription.

PS.  Get your ass back to England.
Germany, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Ukraine, as far as im aware.
Oh and add to that Poland for sure.
There was time i wanted to join, but I wanted to make a career in the army. I was trying to join the academy, didn't make it. Who knows maybe i wasn't good enough but I've seen a guy who couldn't do a freaking one push up, didn't have any respect for our commanding officer and he get in !? Damn its 60% about cash, 30% about yours uncle's rank and there is the 10% about your skill. Polish army sometimes I think has more old type fat and drunk Generals than there are conscripts, its a bloody relic from Warsaw Pact.
And plenty of good officers are being sacked. Now i've got a letter as well, but fuck it I soonner join British Army than Polish, at least there i would have a opportunity to learn something more than peeling potatoes.
BTW. My friend served over a 6 months on Golan Hillis with UN and over 10 moths in Poland and he was sacked for no reason eaven when he wanted to stay, like think what is a fu***ng point of getting a new noob every year that doesn't want to serve when you could have a lot of expirienced staff that wanted to stay but they were refused to do that.
Magpie

smuder201 wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Hey magpie thats you i recognise you, you cheeky little monkey come on now don't be shy "alberto"
Dang busted you broke my heart smuder, had to post a pic of what you were missing
Monkey Spanker
+284|6249|England

Magpie wrote:

smuder201 wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Dang busted you broke my heart smuder, had to post a pic of what you were missing
I'll be the judge of that.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6772

jord wrote:

Norwegian jets.
Isn't that an oxymoron?

Kidding haha

Last edited by Sgt_Sieg (2007-03-21 14:29:27)

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6413|Norway | Unkown

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

1. Fuck the army
4. I have a life
5. suprise buttsechs
Same here, got my letter today
Rosebudteg
+6|6393|Washington State
My brother here in USA is of the age where he could be called if there was a draft going on right now but he's gayer than Rosie O'Donnell at a clam fest.

Don't ask, don't tell... if you also have something like that, tell em you take meat in the seat and they'll excuse you.

edit: Just pray they don't ask you to prove it. 

Last edited by Rosebudteg (2007-03-21 14:54:53)

Chillin&killin
+27|6673|Manchester,England
say your a conciensious objector (concies) worked a fair bit in ww1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard