viper92
+1|6367
anyone out there that is familar with Bf2cc i need your assistance. I was wanting to put some reserved slots on a server for my clan, since we have a vast number of members. I was going to put on 10 reserved slots, yes sounds a little crasy, 10 reserved slots, but thats beyond the point. can anyone help me? I go to the slots tab of CC and i type in a bf2 name and click add to list. Then i have 10 names down. I click apply changes, and then i clicki reset bf2 server, i go on to battlefield and i do not see the (10) next to my server. Can someone help me. Do the ppl that are going to be on the list have to be on the server when i am giving out slots? Please help and thank u
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6687
did u put in their hashes
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
Well, its under the server settings tab where you can specify the amount of reserved slots there are. Do that and then restart it....

Aslo, what server size AND map size are you using?
viper92
+1|6367
It is only a 16 man server. Wake island. 64 SIZE, u have to put in hashes for reserved slots?

Last edited by viper92 (2007-03-21 11:41:26)

DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
It only works if you have the same size map on the same sized server. Sorry.

I had this problem too - running a 24 man server with a 64 size map. It doesnt work. You need to use the 16 size map for it to work AFTER you have done what I have already suggested
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6848|NÃ¥rvei

A 16 man server and you want to reserve 10 of them ?

You do use TS or something similar right ? ---- just kick people to let the regulars in, no problems !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
viper92
+1|6367
wait so i have to set the map size to 16 to have the reserved slts to work? u sure abotu that?
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
I am. Do that, plus what I said in the original message. And no, you do not have to put hashes in at all...
viper92
+1|6367
ok...so i put the names in and then i went to the settings tab and typed in 10 for reserved slots and i have 10 reserved slots typed in for my clan members. I applied the changes. And i do not have to reset the server for that..so is that it?
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
Restart the server. Try it out. See if it works then come back here
viper92
+1|6367
nope didnt work. When i start cc though it says i need to update my framwork from windows updates.should i do that
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6644|Parainen, Finland
Yes, do it now!
viper92
+1|6367
k....once i do that my CC shoudl work properly and the changes with work?
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6644|Parainen, Finland
Yes, If not, the software will complain about it in some way!
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6500
w00000T!! you have a 16ppl server and 10 reserved slots! omg, so only 6 people can play if ur all online omfg thats not so clever, just kick to make room for a member! u shouldn't have any reserved slots on a 16 man server. that's just my friendly tip.
viper92
+1|6367
alright i installed that...and set it to 10 reserved slots...and i put in the 10 names...and then i pushed apply and then restarted the server...nothing happened expect there is now 1 reserved slot....HELP
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6473|UK
are you writing it to the serversettings.con file?

or just adding it then restarting the server?
viper92
+1|6367
? i'm not very experienced with CC. so i have no idea what ur talking about. All i kno is i go to the setting tab and change it to 10 players. Then i push apply changes. Then it says successfull player slots have been changed from 0 to 10, then i push restart server and my CC freezes. And i go on bf2 to see what it says next ot my server and all it says is 1 slot, and i go back to CC and it only says one but i changed it to 10
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6574|Las Vegas
Player numbers should not matter, you do not need hash's, or to restart the server to just put people in the slot list. you just have to put in their names EXACTLY as they are in game, apply, save changes, apply changes, done deal.

BTW< Do not include tags in thier name in the slot list

Last edited by Snipingruven (2007-03-21 14:21:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard