siciliano732
+202|6647|New York
hoc|clan Heroes of Combat would like to inviting you guys to join our new servers.

1 ranked BF2 server (32 slot)                                 70.86.24.21:16567
1 BF2142 ranked server  (32 slot)                           75.126.80.241 :16567
1 PR/MOD server w/ VOIP (32 slot)                         70.86.24.19:16567
1 unranked Bf2 practice/match/scrim server            70.86.24.18:16567

Fair and non-power hungry admins, infantry-air maps, high scores, and just fun, laid back, positive playing environment...
....Add us to your favorites and feel free to join in the servers at any time.

No more abusive admins, or admins who try to flex their muscles, good maps, and fair rules...whats not to like?!  Check it out!
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6307
i only play on 64 player air map servers you should get rid of the pr server(PR blows if u want to play realistically then play AA or join the army) and just make a 64 server that rotates between oman wake daqing zatar and fushe.  now that would be awesome
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

theexterminator222 wrote:

i only play on 64 player air map servers you should get rid of the pr server(PR blows if u want to play realistically then play AA or join the army) and just make a 64 server that rotates between oman wake daqing zatar and fushe.  now that would be awesome
i feel ya...but....there are a bunch of guys in my clan who enjoy pr...so we are catering to their wants and needs.  You should still check out the server though, all the maps are 64 player size, but 32 slots.
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6307
hmm.. i'll take a look what maps does the 2142 server rotate?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California
Is the PR server running PROS or modified server settings? Short spawn = IO for PR

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2007-03-18 01:00:03)

siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Is the PR server running PROS or modified server settings?
PROS (from what i understand)

hmm.. i'll take a look what maps does the 2142 server rotate?
Cerbere Landing
Map Size: 32
Minsk
Map Size: 64
Belgrade
Sidi Power Plant
Verdun
Fall of Berlin
Sidi Power Plant
Suez Canal

and Northern Strike Maps

Last edited by siciliano732 (2007-03-18 01:00:32)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California

siciliano732 wrote:

PROS (from what i understand)
Yeah the server name says its PROS.
Incase anyone was wondering PROS is just the designation for servers that run the original server config.
If you think the abundance of IO servers is bad it seems like almost half the PR server run modified server configs to dumb things down/make it more like regular BF2.
Who the downloads PR to play with vanilla rules I dunno...
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6668|Everett, WA, US
Misread the title.  Whenever I hear IO, I think "I/O address."

Anyway, the more complete servers the better.  I don't care for the ones that are custom built for medic whores.
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Misread the title.  Whenever I hear IO, I think "I/O address."

Anyway, the more complete servers the better.  I don't care for the ones that are custom built for medic whores.
no, these arent custom built for medics or any of that garbage...its all straight up servers, built to offset those stupid IO servers and for people to just enjoy themselves and have fun.

hop in...
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6668|Everett, WA, US
Thats what I meant.  I don't like IO.
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Thats what I meant.  I don't like IO.
i know it...i hear ya bro. I hate IO.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I think the question everyone's waiting to ask is: Is there Strike at Karkand WITH vehicles?
And, just to add on to that, what maps is the BF2 server rotating?
And one last one; where's the server located (gotta have my low ping)?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6693|UK
Karkand IO
Wake
Great Wall IO
Shari

^^That would be an awesome server, do that ^^

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-03-18 10:01:21)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Samtheman53 wrote:

Karkand IO
Wake
Great Wall IO
Shari

^^That would be an awesome server, do that ^^
Karkand IO - NO. HELL NO. There's enough of those already.
Wake - What's not to love about it (Assuming you aren't on the USMC with complete n00bs)?
Great Wall IO - Can't say, I don't have EF.
Sharqi - Crane sniping FTW!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

cowami wrote:

I think the question everyone's waiting to ask is: Is there Strike at Karkand WITH vehicles?
And, just to add on to that, what maps is the BF2 server rotating?
And one last one; where's the server located (gotta have my low ping)?
all maps are 64 player size....WITH VEHICLES!
karkand
wake
gulf
fushe
sharqi
mashtuur
daqing
dalian
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio
I can see why some of you hate IO.  Looking thru some stats, some of you could not hit the side of the hotel with a gun.
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

I can see why some of you hate IO.  Looking thru some stats, some of you could not hit the side of the hotel with a gun.
My words exactly, oh and I remember you on the bf2s server last night Good games
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6553|An Hour North of Indy
idling in the bf2 server for a bit
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

idling in the bf2 server for a bit
i will be on alittle later...my girlfriend is headin back to school in a bit so i will be on around 5-6...lets get some good games goin on the bf2 server (70.86.24.21:16567)

i would love for you guys to show up.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6553|An Hour North of Indy
I was on but there were no admins on and serious rule violations according to your ingame text. I left, it got to be ridiculous.
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

I was on but there were no admins on and serious rule violations according to your ingame text. I left, it got to be ridiculous.
I apologize for that, when was this, i have been out all day so did not have the opportunity to be on, although i am by far not the only admin, i personally apologize for this issue you have stated.  If at all, do you remember their names, so i can look out for them in the future?  If not, not a problem...I apologize again and encourage you to continue to use our server as a place where you can enjoy yourself hassle free.
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6307

siciliano732 wrote:

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

I apologize for that, when was this, i have been out all day so did not have the opportunity to be on, although i am by far not the only admin, i personally apologize for this issue you have stated.  If at all, do you remember their names, so i can look out for them in the future?  If not, not a problem...I apologize again and encourage you to continue to use our server as a place where you can enjoy yourself hassle free.
dude you don't need to apologize THREE times...  i believe one is sufficient.

Last edited by theexterminator222 (2007-03-19 22:07:52)

siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

siciliano732 wrote:

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

dude you don't need to apologize THREE times...  i believe one is sufficient.
actually im just being a respectful human being. not really sure why your so worried if i apologize once or three thousand times.  Admins cant be on 24/7 but i can still apologize he wasnt involved in sucky game play on my clans server.  there is too much BS in bf2...and i want to try to keep it outta our servers as much as possible...that is all.
gooner
+15|6246|United States
Good approach to servers.
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

gooner wrote:

Good approach to servers.
not sure how to respond to that....lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard