stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6449|Sheffield-England
hey guys... anyone interested in joining my Fantasy football? I made a league which is called the BF2S football league. go here http://fantasy.premierleague.com/  register and create your team, then either PM me or just post here your email adress that you sign up with. I will then invite you in    

ORRR.... the easy way is to just go to leagues and click join private league then type in BF2S Football League

I think that should do it to.....

I think this one will work out better

The season begins on the 31st of march.... Plenty of time to create your team eh?

Teams in the league:

Hoplite United  --  stkhoplite ( Tom Day )
FC Q.Tarentino --  Mr.Casual

Last edited by stkhoplite (2007-03-20 08:15:09)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
FC Q.Tarantino
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6535|UK
would be easier for you to just give us the code
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6810|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Awwww crap. I only use Yahoo for FF. I play in 3 or 4 leagues per year. BTW, why did you create the league now? It's friggin March! The draft isn't even for another month let alone anything else! O wait... I think I just realized you're talking about English football or Soccer right? You have to be. Okay woops, my bad.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

Awwww crap. I only use Yahoo for FF. I play in 3 or 4 leagues per year. BTW, why did you create the league now? It's friggin March! The draft isn't even for another month let alone anything else! O wait... I think I just realized you're talking about English football or Soccer right? You have to be. Okay woops, my bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard