Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
i love going AT on IO karkand...  its a great way to let out steam, take out one guy with your SMG, and then kill him and the medic who just revived him with the SRAW, great fun

or you could use the DAO-12 and own in close quarters combat
scooobydooby
+4|6443

RiceKrispie wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

This guy would get raped in a scrim against any decent competitive team.
No competitive team required. He can't even handle gunfights against mediocre pubbers.
who the fuik are u to comment on him....he plays as he wants....is that a fuikin problem to you....he a regular on moongamers....i used to hate him..not anymore....just stfu and mind ur own business
Oronisi
+4|6415
You guys aren't even looking at his stats right.  He's not a nade whore, he's an armor whore, with 60% of his kills coming from armor.

When he's not in a tank or APC, THEN he's a nade whore, with 50% of his remaining kills (20% overall) coming from nades.  HAHA.

So to break it down:

60% - Armor
20% - Nades
5% - Transport
4% - LMG
4% - Claymore

7% - Everything else.

To be honest, I see alot of people with lopsided stats like this.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia
https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p195/SharpShooter1282/bah.gif

how are you an armor whore in IO
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6257|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

scooobydooby wrote:

RiceKrispie wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

No competitive team required. He can't even handle gunfights against mediocre pubbers.
who the fuik are u to comment on him....he plays as he wants....is that a fuikin problem to you....he a regular on moongamers....i used to hate him..not anymore....just stfu and mind ur own business
You deserve to be stabbed in the spleen.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6810|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

scooobydooby wrote:

RiceKrispie wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

moongamers servers are corrupt as hell. the admin kick anyone they don't like and use every cheap trick in the book. if you're supporting moongamers and a guy who has wasted his life on bf2 for the past year and a half; then i'm sorry but you get a big ol' WTF!!!
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6569|Newfoundland, Canada
ahahaha I can see it now...

*Minion runs up to Phantom with a knife*
*Phantom has his grenades out, looks at minion*
*GRENADE!!!* *Phantom flicks grenades and runs as fast as his little feet can carry him*
*Minion chases Phantom*
*POKE! POKE! STAB STAB! POKE!* *Minion stabs Phantom*
*MEDDICCC!!!!!* *Phantom cries for a medic*

I LOVE guys like these... they don't know how to use other weapons or knives, and if they do, they're horrible at it, so when they see a guy with a knife or some kind of rifle, they flick grenades and run with their tails between their legs.. Exactly like LordOfWeed, they'll flick nades at your head with the hopes in mind of the nade knocking you out so they can nade you again... They see a knife coming for them and what do they do? *GRENADE!!!!* while then running away, and getting stabbed in the back of the head, looking like dumbarses the entire time...

I've stabbed Lordofweed countless amounts of times on different occasions on the Karkand Maddness server, he's just horrible at defending himself at close range, he's so horrible it's kinda funny... he freaks out so much I can't stop laughing sometimes

ahhh... gotta love it...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6336
That guy needs to go outside
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6323|Massachusetts
wtf!? I thought I was bad with nades/sniper. That guy takes the cake. I really do not think he is having much fun. Maybe he shares his account?
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia

Danbowski wrote:

wtf!? I thought I was bad with nades/sniper. That guy takes the cake. I really do not think he is having much fun. Maybe he shares his account?
not that im being racist but Asians can get freakishly attached to video games just look at world of warcraft

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard