{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke

1927 wrote:

What with her and the dog the pair of em are wrecking my house.  I should of both got 'em neuted at the same time.
Well on the subject of neuting in africa don't they remove the clitoris from the females so they don't enjoy sex?

I'm glad she owned up to it now,now she can clean it up,or better still go and piss in her room and deny it.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6810|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

1927 wrote:

What with her and the dog the pair of em are wrecking my house.  I should of both got 'em neuted at the same time.
Well on the subject of neuting in africa don't they remove the clitoris from the females so they don't enjoy sex?

I'm glad she owned up to it now,now she can clean it up,or better still go and piss in her room and deny it.
A. You don't neuter females. They are spayed. Sorry for the technicality correction, but I work at an animal shelter.

B. The African tribes that remove the clitoris do it so that the females don't enjoy sex because that will reduce if not eliminate the chance of her being tempted to commit an infidelity I believe. If anyone knows otherwise, please post.... actually don't since we hijacked the Israeli girl thread enough as it is.

DonFck: total props on the find!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6497|Milkystania, yurop
Wiiiiiiiiie booooooobbbbbbiiiiieeeeeeeeeessssss
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6741|Rotherham, England
You like the fancy purple earing in pic 2 then 27,
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

DonFck wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

LOL yeah cause we all know a lot of Black Jewish people don't we? Not being racist, just a fact of life since this is an Israeli chick thread.
Oh he got you good ! +1

If you look at the pictures on the main site there is so good looking birds there.

But a few of those on the beginning of this topic you would hit... with a stick or something bigger.
Black Israeli soldier chick spotted! And you thought it wasn't possible.. Bah!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/csite/58.jpg
+1! And i never said it was impossible. But where is the booty shot?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-03-19 18:23:59)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6597|Canada

herrr_smity wrote:

don't worry i have the gypsy tears to protect me
pppfffff ahahahaha
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6723
lol go to Tel aviv daytime beach and nightime clubing your eyes will pop out
been there 5 times never got bored nice country very nice women.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6626|Lancaster Ohio, USA
There's a chick with an M-14. I think I just messed my pants.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
They look a lot like Natalie Portman...
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia

bob_6012 wrote:

There's a chick with an M-14. I think I just messed my pants.
Which picture?

Oh, I finally found this:

http://www.serialno3817131.com/

It is a photographic essay-type-thing of females in the Israeli Defence Forces by an ex-member. Although it's more 'artsy' in the photographs, some are still hot!

Mcminty.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6626|Lancaster Ohio, USA
It's the one right below the girl doing the hand stand with the M-16, or the 3rd one down. That sure as hell looks like an M-14 to me, the front sight, the operating rod handle, the mag.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard