Ssandstorm
+73|6734|Perth, Western Australia
Sigh, he's done nothing wrong. Taking trips to learn about AIDS and other important issues, and for this he is called a dick? This is nothing more then an attempt find anything wrong with the black candidate, truly sad.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6492|Connecticut

Fen321 wrote:

"However, other freshmen also took trips - both foreign and domestic - funded by private groups, which Obama does not accept. If Coburn's privately funded trips are included, his total travel amounts to nearly $29,000 for the two years, more than any other freshman."

Did i miss read something or is this guy -- Coburn -- the higher spender . If we aren't arguing about who spent more, but who spent more of the US tax dollar then -- you can't argue its Obama.

"Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., for instance, spent more than $61,000 on just taxpayer-subsidized trips during 2005-2006. Sen. Richard Lugar, the Indiana Republican who was then chairman of the committee, spent more than $94,000 in combined taxpayer- and privately funded trips."

So what is the point of this debate?
There really was no debate on my end, Obama isa dick. Seriously though, I beleive many of his trips were somewhat unjustified. He spent a lot of time in Africa encouraging AIDS testing? Im sure he could have found a fiscal alternative to traveling there to do that. He criticizes our current administration for some of their methods, and I beleive the criticism is warranted, however, the pot is calling the kettle black. He is rubbing me as the politician who speaks when his makeup is done and the cameras are watching. When the lights are off and nobody can see will he do whats right for America? I dont think he will.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6492|Connecticut

Ssandstorm wrote:

Sigh, he's done nothing wrong. Taking trips to learn about AIDS and other important issues, and for this he is called a dick? This is nothing more then an attempt find anything wrong with the black candidate, truly sad.
Taking trips to learn about AIDS? HHmmmm .. GOOGLE IT. See that was free, maybe I should be a politician. There have been other black candidates that I have not "targeted" , of course Al Sharpton will self destruct without my assistance so it matters not. The fact that he is black is irrelevant. The fact that he is a freshman senator already comfortable enough to waste money playing patty cake and investigating who has fucked a monkey and contracted AIDS (sarcasm right there) while his constituants need him home solving problems, bothers me. What is to come later?
Malloy must go
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

deeznutz1245 wrote:

There really was no debate on my end, Obama isa dick. Seriously though, I beleive many of his trips were somewhat unjustified. He spent a lot of time in Africa encouraging AIDS testing? Im sure he could have found a fiscal alternative to traveling there to do that. He criticizes our current administration for some of their methods, and I beleive the criticism is warranted, however, the pot is calling the kettle black. He is rubbing me as the politician who speaks when his makeup is done and the cameras are watching. When the lights are off and nobody can see will he do whats right for America? I dont think he will.
Couldn't the same be said for most politicians in general?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Ssandstorm wrote:

https://i16.tinypic.com/2i7lsm1.gif
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6632|USA
I want the 2 party system to end. Politicians who pay for their OWN shit. And a president who isnt a retard....
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker

Ssandstorm wrote:

Obama has been criticized what he does, not his race.  Get it straight.
Turquoise
O Canada

Kmarion wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

http://i16.tinypic.com/2i7lsm1.gif
He has a good point though.  The current administration has done some pretty awful things, and this is the worst thing you can find on Obama?  C'mon....

Hillary has much bigger skeletons in her closet, as do many of the Republican candidates.  I've yet to see anything that bad come out about Obama.
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon
considering all the money our congress blows on everything else, i.e. Alaskan bridges to nowhere, I couldn't give less of a shit about $28,000.  a politcian who travels farther than Crawford, Texas, fuckin' mindblowing.
alpinestar
+304|6595|New York City baby.
Elect alpinestar
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Right, it sure shows he has the best interests of his constituants in mind. This guy is nothing more than a professional politician, seeking power and money. He is a freaking one worlder trying to swindle his way into the club and will sell us out as his idiot followers cheer him on. I am so sick of dirty politicians democrat and republican alike, but WTF? This guy waited about 45 seconds before he started fucking people.

MSNBC wrote:

The Illinois Democrat's travels in 2005 and 2006 cost taxpayers nearly $28,000 as he studied nuclear proliferation, AIDS, Middle Eastern violence and more.
Yeah, I mean by all means, don't fucking go see for yourself what the hell you are voting on, just sit there and cast blind votes.

I bet you hate Ted Kennedy too because he sits on his fat ass all day.  What exactly are politicians supposed to do for you to like them?  Suck your dick and swallow before every vote?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

Cougar wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Right, it sure shows he has the best interests of his constituants in mind. This guy is nothing more than a professional politician, seeking power and money. He is a freaking one worlder trying to swindle his way into the club and will sell us out as his idiot followers cheer him on. I am so sick of dirty politicians democrat and republican alike, but WTF? This guy waited about 45 seconds before he started fucking people.

MSNBC wrote:

The Illinois Democrat's travels in 2005 and 2006 cost taxpayers nearly $28,000 as he studied nuclear proliferation, AIDS, Middle Eastern violence and more.
Yeah, I mean by all means, don't fucking go see for yourself what the hell you are voting on, just sit there and cast blind votes.

I bet you hate Ted Kennedy too because he sits on his fat ass all day.  What exactly are politicians supposed to do for you to like them?  Suck your dick and swallow before every vote?
They are supposed to be Americans and defend our constitution and borders and not waste our tax dollars.
Do that, and I will vote for you even if you fuck sheep.
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ATG wrote:

They are supposed to be Americans and defend our constitution and borders and not waste our tax dollars.
Do that, and I will vote for you even if you fuck sheep.
I'm all for not wasting tax dollars, but $30k is less than chump change when you consider what is wasted on military spending, 'projects' and all the general beaurocratic bullshit that comes with being the greatest nation on earth.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
If they are a Republican or a Democrat they suck.
deeznutz1245
+483|6492|Connecticut
They should catch a military flight. There would be ZERO additional cost to the taxpayers, would give them a chance to see what real men do for a living, it would cut down on *sigh* global warming since that is what a good portion of what their political platform is about. Lets review, we covered morale, less taxes, supporting the troops, fiscal responsibility and saving the environment. How ironic that by sharing a flight to the cities they travel for the sole pupose of promising to save us the previously mentioned values, they fuck us over. Oh wait, thats right.....they are all searching for Manbearpig.
Malloy must go
Turquoise
O Canada

ATG wrote:

I will vote for you even if you fuck sheep.
Is that another way of saying you're open to voting for West Virginians?  j/k 
deeznutz1245
+483|6492|Connecticut

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

Or Australians? Not a word from you Bubbalo. Just let it go.
Malloy must go
Fen321
+54|6497|Singularity

deeznutz1245 wrote:

They should catch a military flight. There would be ZERO additional cost to the taxpayers, would give them a chance to see what real men do for a living, it would cut down on *sigh* global warming since that is what a good portion of what their political platform is about. Lets review, we covered morale, less taxes, supporting the troops, fiscal responsibility and saving the environment. How ironic that by sharing a flight to the cities they travel for the sole pupose of promising to save us the previously mentioned values, they fuck us over. Oh wait, thats right.....they are all searching for Manbearpig.
"The official travel spending figures reported to the government don't include the cost of flights on military aircraft, which are often used on overseas trips by a congressional delegation."

Once again -- are you now arguing against his non usage of military aircraft or that he spends too much tax money  after -- the article which you originally used to discredit Obama clearly states that THIS WAS ANOTHER SOURCE OF MONEY BEING WASTED.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6585|Montreal
stupid fucking americans getting angry at 28 000 dollars spent on travel to other nations but Bush spending 500 billion on the military and the war is no problem. seriously divide this up by all the taxpayers how much does it cost you? 1/100th of a cent? Jesus christ americans have all their priorities wrong.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

Or Australians? Not a word from you Bubbalo. Just let it go.
I think you mean kiwis.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Turquoise
O Canada

JimmyBotswana wrote:

stupid fucking americans getting angry at 28 000 dollars spent on travel to other nations but Bush spending 500 billion on the military and the war is no problem. seriously divide this up by all the taxpayers how much does it cost you? 1/100th of a cent? Jesus christ americans have all their priorities wrong.
I won't argue with that.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739
Obama, you sir are a dick

Yep and Bush is a Prick

Hilary Clinton a C*nt

Tony Blairs a Cock

David Cameron a Nob

Whats your point they are all politicians and are as bad as each other.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6829
If this is the best anyone can come up with against the guy then he must the the best presidential candidate in decades.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

http://i16.tinypic.com/2i7lsm1.gif
He has a good point though.  The current administration has done some pretty awful things, and this is the worst thing you can find on Obama?  C'mon....

Hillary has much bigger skeletons in her closet, as do many of the Republican candidates.  I've yet to see anything that bad come out about Obama.
That was no doubt the race card..lol. The thought of any possible wrong doing is blamed on race without any real evidence to support it. If you follow that reasoning Obama is untouchable from here on out. No one is free from criticism in politics. I'm not prejudice, I hate all politicians.

Of course Hillary does, she has been in the public light much longer than Obama.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

It's only a couple grand.

meh
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard