Janysc
+59|6653|Norway
This is mostly because of the new vehicles; there are two incidents, one for each.

On Ramagen, I eagerly jumped into the Hachimoto for the first time, as gunner. The round was in its later stages, and both teams were at 50 tickets left. The EU was pinned on the west side of the bridge. The driver started to drive as a driver should, then he started to go exploring... I wanted so badly to test the Hachimoto's power and maybe save the round, but the driver was Sunday-driving around, taking long routes, and going nowhere near the bridge nor the action...
I told him to "get out!" and "go go go!", but he didn't listen. Then, as he stuck himself in a sign, I jumped out and started to shoot at him. He panicked and tried to escape, but then I managed to kill him. I took the speeder and managed to kill six or seven enemies when I got into the action before the round ended; with a 4-0 victory.

Then, on Liberation, I was in the Goliath, again as a gunner. It was going well, and we were slowly (slowgoliath is slooooooow) advancing on a base when the driver suddenly stops and turns the Goliath around. He then backs up into the base with our ass to the enemy. Goes without saying that we were blown up, as none of the bigger guns managed to see or shoot anything. The chat was soon filled with "*** is the worst driver EVAAAAR!". I lined up for the respawning Goliath, and recognised the driver. I shot him in the knee with the pistol to tell him, "You're not the next driver", and he promptly slashed me with his knife. I was revived by a teammate, and then I shot him in the face with my shotgun.

Both new vehicles has seen me execute teammates for incompetence.

What can I say? I want more new vehicles .
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6416|Australia.
Lol, I don't think that was the worst Goliath driver ever.

I was playing Port Bavaria, and somehow, this noob manage to roll the Goliath off the edge at East Dock, and it rolled all the way to the bottom.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6545
I think NS should have been apart of the original game.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

The Goliath isn't that hard to drive.  Hell, I'll put it on Auto Pilot while I go take a piss, or answer a phone call.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

haffeysucks wrote:

The Goliath isn't that hard to drive.  Hell, I'll put it on Auto Pilot while I go take a piss, or answer a phone call.
lol, I do that too. It moves so slow I can easily hop to the kitchen to get some food or to go take a piss.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
The maps take some getting used to. I was driving the Goliath last night with a team full of EGN admnistrators. I had to do a 3 point turn, TWICE! But when I explained how I was sorry and that I should of looked at the map, and they were very understanding.

I hate having noobs who just say "BAIL OUT BAIL OUT BAIL OUT!" or shoot you. it WILL be there next round, and I'll bet that you'll be going exploring in the hachi sometimes.
Janysc
+59|6653|Norway

leetkyle wrote:

I hate having noobs who just say "BAIL OUT BAIL OUT BAIL OUT!" or shoot you. it WILL be there next round, and I'll bet that you'll be going exploring in the hachi sometimes.
No. Point is, he waited for me when I called for a lift, then he takes me cruising when the both of us could win the game. If he wanted to explore, he could just have left me.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Oh, you never said that ;P That puts it all in proportion then. I do hate morons like that.
Afrika_18
+26|6512
That's funny.  Its hard not to tk these guys sometimes.  I remember once I was playing on SIDI and went for a nekomata, a noob driver got in before me so I had to settle for the machine-gun position.  Anyway, the guy tries to drive across the water!  I bailed and popped a rocket into the tank to put him out of his misery.  Couldn't help myself.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6501|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Bavaria is lame...for the EU players that want the Goliath. I was on Moders wich is a 24/7 Bavaria Assault Lines and this german kid kept waiting for the Goliath and everytime he leaded us to death by driving up the hill and to the flag to the far right. We all sayed 'Go to the middle harbor flag' but he sayed no, thats dangerous :S . Then i TK'ed him and he started swearing like hell with fuck fuck fuck fuck Charlieunit4. After 2 minutes he calmed down and went all nice guy on me but I still Tk'ed him for the Goliath and I drove us to the Home Base.
Janysc
+59|6653|Norway
But does anyone feel that Northern Strike in some ways have worsened their tendency to shoot teammates for incompetence?
Raphi
Banned
+354|6229|Basel, Switzerland
I don't think so.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
i'm the hachi whore you all hate because i always survive an assault while you die ;P
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

leetkyle wrote:

i'm the hachi whore you all hate because i always survive an assault while you die ;P
ROFLCAKES
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
This whole thread made me ROFLMAO

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard