simmy.uk
+117|6447
This guy is using the newly discovered karkand glitch. Footage is already on it's way to EA.

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6361|uk

humm... not much to be done tbh

He gets reset... he will do it again.

www.bfroe.com

however, the ROE has recently been disbanded, and a new "Rules of Combat" is currently been created.

Noone knows what is currently happening.
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida
So? Who cares if hes having fun.
simmy.uk
+117|6447

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

hhmmm...well possibly the players who die every 2 minutes. Glitchers ruin the game for other players.

I am amazed at how dumb some people are.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

go somewhere where people care. I guess that would be EA since BFROE is dead
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida

simmy.uk wrote:

hhmmm...well possibly the players who die every 2 minutes. Glitchers ruin the game for other players.

I am amazed at how dumb some people are.
Well, instead of filming/whining about him go in the glitch yourself and own the n00b. 2 guys were in the market glitch earlier in a round and I jumped in there and kicked their asses myself.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6354|Cali

simmy.uk
+117|6447
His ass will be kicked when he gets a stats reset. Then his ass will be kicked again when i forward the footage to server owners.

I only care about the servers I play on. If he glitches on another server someone else can lay the smackdown on him.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6550|Winterpeg, Canada
Got to love it when people try to "lay the smackdown" over the interwebz, heck, he probably got on the roof of that building with c4 and some other shit than did some other shit and he's in.
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida

simmy.uk wrote:

His ass will be kicked when he gets a stats reset. Then his ass will be kicked again when i forward the footage to server owners.

I only care about the servers I play on. If he glitches on another server someone else can lay the smackdown on him.
WOW! You get him banned from ONE server. I honestly doubt hell get a reset anyway and if he does I doubt hed give two shits about it.
simmy.uk
+117|6447
Everyone I report gets a stats reset. I report straight to EA.
simmy.uk
+117|6447

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

your a little snitching bitch
And?

I've seen this guy glitch for the third time this way on the same server.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON
If only people cared about stats...
Alpha as fuck.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6379|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Damn I wish I knew how to get into buildings
Having some 10yr old make a video & thread all about me would make me feel good...
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6399|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
can you get into there on singleplayer lol i wanna try it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

can you get into there on singleplayer lol i wanna try it.

...sorry, but I can't think of any reason why you would want to try it in single player unless you were trying to figure out how to do it in multiplayer as well.

Also, why couldn't you be able to do it in single player?  It's not like the game engine changes depending on if you're connected to the internet.
simmy.uk
+117|6447
Server needs to Friendly Fire off to enable the glitch.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6424|...
wrong
simmy.uk
+117|6447
it's the only way. You parachute into the building.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6759|the middle of nowhere

simmy.uk wrote:

it's the only way. You parachute into the building.
Thanks for telling me!

*Reinstalls Bf2 for the 2840148104th time*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard