Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6378|Scotland
lol the kick vote works. I do it a bit but the other day i had 3 enemies typing loads about y i was kick voting/calling me a nub etc.  t'was funny.  Even had randoms trying to kick vote them too just because i was.
Took gold star and pleasure in explaining to them (as they asked why bother when kick votes are never successful) that mine was extremely successful in angering (ppl tend to play worse if they are angry) them and making them waste time.  They stopped talking after that.

Edit: If u can get a flame war with pilots it can hinder them quite a bit and if ur lucky they crash trying to type. (doesn't work often with pilots tho)

Last edited by Apoc-SAS (2006-12-28 19:52:09)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6454|meh-land
when someone says something to me i tned to cut off whatever flame war there would have been

ie - nice aimbot man!
my response: yeah, i just got it yesterday

ie - dude where'd you get those hacks so i can have some
my reponse: google [hack company, generally msx though...]

if anyone causes serious trouble then i'll go sniper and proceed to go with them
its fun to try and get the guy starting the flamewar to freak out in between snipes

i'm pretty good at cutting of arguments though, usually if anything is directed at me the conversation/argument/flamewar is over in seconds unless its on politics.
san4
The Mas
+311|6679|NYC, a place to live

Pisacis wrote:

I get a distinct "evil genius" vibe here, making me wonder: why the hell is this guy playing BF2 when he could be practicing polemics to get his enemies killed, or when he could be running for government somewhere.

Either way, nice guide. You terrifying Machiavellian bastard.
Close enough. I am a member in good standing of the New York State bar.

Thanks for all the comments.
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6646
LMFAO this is the best thread Ive ever seen on a forum, freaking great.

wheres that plus 1 button.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
i already gave him +1 so...no more until next time
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6830|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I don't know what to say. This OP is perfect! It's not really a tip post for me because I was already doing most of the things, but San4 put the tactics into a perfect blend of content and words that doesn't have a hint of stupidness! Congrats on an awesome post. I'd say it's on my top 5 favorite posts ever on BF2S and that's saying a lot considering how long I've been around! Nice work!
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6535|Flower Mound, TX
Another good way is to start an intelligent conversation. Sometimes it keeps the best players busy if not alot of players on the other team busy if you talk about something interesting. Like ranting about george bush on a full 64 man karkand server. Man it was fun seeing the AK whores not get gold anymore =P
IonYou
+3|6624

san4 wrote:

Pisacis wrote:

I get a distinct "evil genius" vibe here, making me wonder: why the hell is this guy playing BF2 when he could be practicing polemics to get his enemies killed, or when he could be running for government somewhere.

Either way, nice guide. You terrifying Machiavellian bastard.
Close enough. I am a member in good standing of the New York State bar.

Thanks for all the comments.
NYS Bar you say? What kinda drinks you got at this bar? I'll have what you're having.

You ever wonder why they call it the Bar Association? Is it cause you need a drink to deal with your fellow lawyer types or what?
Chuck-91
Yellow Army
+3|6240|Norfolk, England
That was quality! +1
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6382|fåking denmark
Sticky ?

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2007-06-29 00:49:03)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6316|England
Great guide +1
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6643|pimelteror.de
^^ your distraction did work already:
instead of killing 50 guys, i´ve read your post. you saved lifes today

tbh. i don´t think, that those tactics work against good players. if someone is spamming the chat with accusations, i take a screenshot and a laugh and just go on with killing. same for kickvotes and distraction messages.
but at least, those tactics are worth a try out.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6514|Little blue planet, milky way
Well, this might work on slightly populated servers... but on a nice full server there's so many ammospawm, medic spam, vehicle spam messages that you really can't READ anything in the chat....  Then again... I would assume that a single good player you want to distract is MORE "valuable" to put out of commision on a server with few players than on a server with many.

Ah well.... Good thing I dont bother to run around chatting people up anyway.
Beyond_Parallax
+1|6167|Parts Unknown
"Best Guide Ever"  +1!!!11!!
agent146
+127|6377|Jesus Land aka Canada
Wow Wow....you are a dick and you are  amazing....using false information to have the enemy waste manpower to hold the karkandhotel or just make travel long and far only not to find you there. AMazing i never though about it. you are evil...you are evil...i like it.
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6126
Yeah, nice guide indeed.
I think I've seen someone using it today. We were raping SAS' base on Ghost Town, while suddenly one of them said something like "We need backup @ the high tower", In the first second I thought "uhm, i'm gonna go and own them", but after makin few steps I was like "hey wth... that smells like bullshit", and yeah, there was no SASfags in the tower nor anywhere near it, we had an UAV coverin this area.

There's no time to chat in BF tho, it's not as gay as CS, we don't have to wait for all the gayfag campers to die, that's why it's hard to involve some1 into a flame-bullshit-war.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slickfish
+24|6614
Some of the guide is funny, sending messages to all that look like they are just for your team is a tactic I've used since day one. It's very effective at time's.

Alot of your guide is spot on but the accusing people of hacking and "start a kick vote against thier best player", "get your team to vote yes". WTF way left field and goes against the spirit of a game. Yeah you are rite in its using bullsh*t to win, but that kind of sh*t is just another step down in quality of play for everyone.

Last edited by Slickfish (2007-07-20 03:53:27)

psH
Banned
+217|6374|Sydney
You sir, are a win.
']['error
Banned
+630|6634|The Netherlands
*clear* *you're good to go, get back to the fight!*

I rofl'd at thig guide

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard