Longbow
+163|6635|Odessa, Ukraine
make gunner seat impossible to use unless gunner is in your squad , like PR did .

problem solved .
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6711
Unfortunately the Sharqi map attracks those redliners more than any map, though ive seen it happen on Dalian Plant as well.

Avoid flying/gunning attack choppers and/or play other maps solved that problem for me.
Tip: USMC carrier on Dragon Valley supplies 2 attack Cobra at same time  instead of one ....
Des.Kmal
+917|6607|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

If a gunny sgt went into my chopper I would do that too unless I knew he was good
you suck....

i do it alot if the person did it to me... then i hover over the helo pad where he'll come back and i proceed to TK him until I/he gets kicked/leaves
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6482|N. Ireland
it's called deadzoning..
Gh0sT_RIder
+35|6414

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

Unfortunately the Sharqi map attracks those redliners more than any map, though ive seen it happen on Dalian Plant as well.

Avoid flying/gunning attack choppers and/or play other maps solved that problem for me.
Tip: USMC carrier on Dragon Valley supplies 2 attack Cobra at same time  instead of one ....
Yea but if anyone can effectively tv flying targets with the colour of the sky on that map, they deserve a medal because i know i cant do it.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6731|London

Bone wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

If a gunny sgt went into my chopper I would do that too unless I knew he was good
True dat.
The thing is rank means nothing, on the only account I have I'm only a first sgt., and I fly against the best all the time. I would put my skills in a chopper against most anyone, and if you go by rank most guys would think omg this guys in my chopper and several have tried redlinning me lol. I just stay in the seat when I see its gonna happen because to be honest most of the scrubs don't have the skills to redline a medic without killing themselves to and thats just freakin hilarious. My gunner is a 2 star and I hold my own against him.
I agree rank doesn't equal skill, but the chances of a guy with a very low rank being a noob are quite high.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
A3G15
+27|6554
The only people who have ever redlined me have been from my own community lol.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6635
If he did it to you and you have never seen it before, chances are that you suck.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6349|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
hello everyone, im the best!
downthehatch
+2|6267
Well your first mistake was getting in the choper in the first place you chopper whore and no offence ph4s3 but I've seen you on that server and your not that good{no suprise you got redlined}. Every one who gets in a choper should be owned or redlined over the sea>..... xD
https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r121/jubiekubagamy/screen029.jpg

Last edited by downthehatch (2007-03-18 22:02:48)

theelviscerator
+19|6277

gene_pool wrote:

theelviscerator wrote:

I got redlined once on Oman, I told the asshat just quit and drop me off on land on a bldg to snipe from instead...nope not good enough for him had to tk me anyways..

I switched to other side and made his life misery from the mig...

I think Hacro's are main reason people redline anyway.

Redliner=macro user lamer
How did you figure that out?

He redlines hes a macro user. Thats like saying "he gets a 2:1 KDR, hes an aimbotter"
I just figured it out, some of us are smart enough to do so.

Feeling a tad busted are we? I see you certainly love Knife pistol servers with that "new" account.

Those are the stupidest fucking things ever.

Last edited by theelviscerator (2007-03-18 20:57:34)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6379|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Once a guy tried doing it to me but he ended up dieing aswell so.. then i ended up getting the heli when we both respawned and i did it the right way that time lol.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6569

downthehatch wrote:

Well your first mistake was getting in the choper in the first place you point whore and no offence ph4s3 but I've seen you on that server and your not that good{no suprise you got redlined}. Every one who gets in a choper should be owned or redlined over the sea>..... xD
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r121 … een029.jpg
The point of your dumb fucking screenshot?
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6283|Malaysia
I hate redliners , especially those who think they are 1337 or won't give their gunner a chance to prove their worth. I had my fair share of chopper piloting/gunning and I have to say that I do get annoyed at bad gunners/pilots but if you dont at least give them a chance to fly, it'd be as good as taking the fun out of the game

Cheers and have fun my fellow heli pilots/gunners ! ^_^

p/s : Yes, I know I have a crappy K/D rate using the chopper, but that's cos' my newb days still haunt me lol
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6379|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

If he did it to you and you have never seen it before, chances are that you suck.
Explain wtf your talking about because that doesn't make any sence if he "sucked" so bad he would get redlined all the time therefore already knowing what it means but the fact that he got redlined once and didnt know about it must mean hes pretty good...
downthehatch
+2|6267

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

downthehatch wrote:

Well your first mistake was getting in the choper in the first place you chopper whore and no offence ph4s3 but I've seen you on that server and your not that good{no suprise you got redlined}. Every one who gets in a choper should be owned or redlined over the sea>..... xD
Its me owning a choper whore with M95  {as you can see from my post i dont like chopers}
Next time Ill put a caption 4 u Haywood   o0o

Last edited by downthehatch (2007-03-18 22:04:06)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6569

downthehatch wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

downthehatch wrote:

Well your first mistake was getting in the choper in the first place you point whore and no offence ph4s3 but I've seen you on that server and your not that good{no suprise you got redlined}. Every one who gets in a choper should be owned or redlined over the sea>..... xD
Its me owning a choper whore with M95 dumb ass {as you can see from my post i dont like chopers}
That's great that you don't like "chopers", but how does that apply to the topic at hand?  Looks to me like you're the point whore with 4300 revives and 6100 supply points.  Nice work.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6278|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Now now children, let's not start a flamewar, lest a mod comes and closes this down.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6569

cowami wrote:

Now now children, let's not start a flamewar, lest a mod comes and closes this down.
He started it by calling the OP a point whore.  Because he wants to gun a bit in the chopper?  Look up his stats, and see who the real point whore is.  Or don't, I don't give a fuck...  It's douchebags like him and you that make any thread posted on here worthless.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6452|meh-land
I don't give a crap if pilots redline, and want to know why?  Because its in a pub server, and i don't care about what happens in pub servers...  9 times out of 10 the gunner you get is worthless anyway, so it helps the team win
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6278|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

cowami wrote:

He started it by calling the OP a point whore.  Because he wants to gun a bit in the chopper?  Look up his stats, and see who the real point whore is.  Or don't, I don't give a fuck...  It's douchebags like him and you that make any thread posted on here worthless.
Now hold on. I'm on your side. Yes, redlining is wrong. While I've never been a victim of it, my gunning skills probably will eventually cause it to happen. Yes, whatever-his-name-is could be called a point whore. However many revives and resupplies he has, he can do whatever he wants. Plus, if you do look at my stats, you will see I am no point whore. My skills are laughable, at best. So how am I "making threads worthless" by helping to prevent them from being shut down in the first place?

I love virtual fighting. Always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6569

cowami wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

cowami wrote:

Now hold on. I'm on your side. Yes, redlining is wrong. While I've never been a victim of it, my gunning skills probably will eventually cause it to happen. Yes, whatever-his-name-is could be called a point whore. However many revives and resupplies he has, he can do whatever he wants. Plus, if you do look at my stats, you will see I am no point whore. My skills are laughable, at best. So how am I "making threads worthless" by helping to prevent them from being shut down in the first place?

I love virtual fighting. Always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
Aha, I gotcha.  Ok, I take back my inclusion of "and you" in my rant.  I just hate 12 year olds thinking they're internet thugs, posting useless crap with the IQ of my left nut.  Pretty much why these forums have gone into the shitter. 

And before anyone says that by using vulgarity in my posts, I'm stooping to their level, go suck a bag of dicks.  I could be the most educated person on here.  Cowami, my apologies...
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6817|Texas

downthehatch wrote:

I'm a point whore for wanting to fly?  Right.  I never said I was that good, btw.  But how the hell does someone get good if they don't play?
downthehatch
+2|6267
Hey all Im trying to say is that the chopper is bs for all (owning all the noobs, tking for the helo,redlineing ,and the whole stealing chopper thing that throws the whole match off.) So if you chose to get in the chopper you deserve anything and everything thats coming to you.

In the next patch maybe they'll add a option for hely or no hely XD
Superglueman
+21|6348|The Great South Land
i had it happen in Kubra and Wake, the US helipad is very close to the edge of the game, i'd been playing for months(like you), they took me straight to the edge of the map and killed me.
Kubra was the first and I Tk'ed him and his clan member about three times each..It pissed them off and they left the heli and Tk'ed me a few times...
By Wake i'd learnt that

....there's some real A'Hole's playing online games(usually with clan memebers)...

and i just played on...

I dont know about anyone else, but i avoid clans and usually dont revive or help them...

I once spent the whole map in Oman flying back and forth over the MEC airfield after being Tk'ed trying to take off 3 times(it was 3 clan members doing it) it pissed them off and they spent the whole map writing shit about me onscreen...

kinda like in real life when someone tailgates me, i immediately slow RIGHT down and do less than the speed limit until they turn off....

The wide world of spite..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard