The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Vilham wrote:

1927 wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

http://www.xboxed360.net/xb/images/milkshake.jpg

It has fleas...
It looks like someone has cut his head off and stuck it back on. 
And a recharger to eat.  Try some Kitty Kat or tinned Salmon I bet it would enjoy it a bit more.

Im fucking shit scared of cats there nasty bastards you never know when they are going to attack and are quick.  If a dog is gonna have a go at you his ears drop, if a cat is gonna have a go it goes all cutey wooty on you then does a sly jab thing with its hands. Vicious I tell you, vicious.
The problem is a cat wont kill you, a large dog easily could.
No dog scares me not even the coppers dogs at football do, their fucking horses do their just as nasty, they are trained to bite, kick and push you up against a wall while ya trying to brick opposistion fans.  Twats.

Cat's can kill you btw, anything can kill you, my cousin Jamal told me.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6579|Oxford

theDude5B wrote:

@Blanco

1st: you are a complete twat
2nd: cats who scratch themselves dont always have fleas...
3rd: YOU ARE A COMPLETE TWAT
And you're Scottish, nuff said!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6761
hahahaha, that just goes to prove that you are a COMPLETE TWAT.

I think you should change your sig to "I am a loser", also change your title to "I am anti Scottish"
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6572|Southampton, UK

RicardoBlanco wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

@Blanco

1st: you are a complete twat
2nd: cats who scratch themselves dont always have fleas...
3rd: YOU ARE A COMPLETE TWAT
And you're Scottish, nuff said!
AH!! Your the guy who fucked up the EU's last match ever for BF2.
Your a complete Twat!
The#1Spot
+105|6551|byah
I hate cats. I consider them at par with rodents. I would rather take in a dog than a cat any day.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6761
it is very common that dod lovers hate cats and cat lovers hate dogs. IMO the fact is that dog lovers have never really had any experience of cats and stereotype them as not being as loving as a dog, and cat lovers have never really had any experience of dogs and stereotype them as being smelly things that lick their balls all the time.

Each to his own though.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6648|Wigan. Manchester. England.
My cat that i have had for over 2 years now was a stray, was wondering on my driveway and wasnt going anyway. Me being so kind i went to the shop and bought it some food.

I somehow persuaded my mum to let it stay the night. LOL.

It pissed on one of the pillows in the conservatory, had to dispose of it forever!

Went on from there and still have the little bugger!

He is huge though as he is a spoilt shit.

His name is Felix
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6629|InGerLand

theDude5B wrote:

it is very common that dod lovers hate cats and cat lovers hate dogs. IMO the fact is that dog lovers have never really had any experience of cats and stereotype them as not being as loving as a dog, and cat lovers have never really had any experience of dogs and stereotype them as being smelly things that lick their balls all the time.

Each to his own though.
well i've met plenty of both and i prefer dogs
theres something about the dumb loving loyalty of the medium sized dogs that i love
though small rat/dogs should all die and big dogs are only for the brave
cats have more personality on the whole though
so meh it depends do you want a pet thats interesting (cat) or a pet that will love you to bits (dog)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6701|Tampa Bay Florida
Superfly, that sounds like one hell of a bad cat.  Most don't smell at all (from my experience)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6377|California
Yeah I ate the cat, when I got it back.
Got a problem?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

I had a cat ages ago called Mossey. She was a Tabbey and she just randomly turned up on the doorstep as a young kitten when me and my family were on holiday in Ohiwa up north. We kept her until she was hit by a car and killed, which was about 4-5 years. She was a massive cat and it was after she died I went out rabbit hunting and found a wildcat. I was asked by the people whos land it was to kill all wildcats on sight because they killed the chickens. As I looked down the scope at the frozen cat, (it froze as soon as it saw me,) I realised that my old cat was in fact a wildcat. Mossey was fairly tame though, although I always did wonder why she liked attacking things including Skinks, birds, hands, legs, cusions and reflections sometimes.
I had a pet wildcat. That's pretty awesome.

Edit: I did shoot the wildcat by the way.

Last edited by Ty (2007-03-17 22:01:15)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
_._
      .-'.\ `.
     /`  ./\__|   "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty..."
     | ./\~()\()
      \ \_   _)     (\
       \/   //\     //_
     _/\  `-/\_   (\(((\
    / \ \  / / \   \___/
   /   \/\/\/   \  /  /
  /     \  /_    \/  /
  |  |   \/   \     /          _.-"
  |  |    ;   |\___/    __..--'     "Meow?"
  |  |    :   | __..--""
  |  |/   :  \|                    /\/\     (
  |  |    :   |                    )oo )_____)
  \__|____:___|                    ="=       )
_/  \)       |                      //>>-.//\
\\_ /\_   \  |                     (/ \)  \)\)
   (U[_|    \ |
     \||>   | |
      ||    / |
      ||   /  |
     /    /   |
    /____/|___|
    | : :\|: :\
     \ ___\ ___| jro

The day may come, for whatever reason - rioting, pestilence, famine, or just plain curiosity - you will need to eat a cat. Your very survival may depend on this handy guide.PREPARING YOUR CAT FOR CONSUMPTION
Since cat meat isn't commercially available in the United States (and illegal to boot), you'll probably have to prepare cat yourself. If you live in the more enlightened domains of East Asia, and can purchase cat at the local market, you may want to skip this step and proceed to COOKING YOUR CAT.

First, get a large cutting board and lay out your cat. Lop off the head, the tail and the feet with a sharp butcher's knife. These parts of the cat contain little usable meat, so toss them aside.

Next, make a longitudinal incision on the cat's abdomen. Reach your hand (wear gloves!) into the body cavity, and remove all of the internal organs. Discard them- especially the liver. It may look tasty, but the liver of a felis domesticus is frequently too toxic for human consumption.
Cat Skinning- Making the Cut
SKINNING YOUR CAT
There’s more than one way to skin a cat- our exhaustive research uncovered two. On this site, two High School students meticulously guide you step-by-step through skinning a cat - complete with diagrams. To summarize, use a sharp knife to trim off the skin, and pull it back, snipping away at the muscle tissue.

Gourmands like to skin their cats differently. They hate shun using a skining knife, calling it crude. They reccomend you grab the loose skin around the head stump, and using a pair of pliers, peel it back off the carcass like a banana, rolling it off the body. The final step before cooking is to wash the meat of stray gristle and hairs. Nobody likes cat hair in their food.
One Way to Skin A Cat
COOKING YOUR CAT
Now you are ready to cook! One USENET account recommends placing a cat in a very high powered magnetron microwave. This device supposedly can cook a cat in approximately 10 minutes- the proteins are denatured (cooked), and sugars caramelized by microwave heating. The cat may be "cooked" but will it taste good? If you've ever tried to microwave a raw hamburger, you'll know the answer is "no." For the best taste, our reader inquired about possibly slow cooking a feline. That's exactly what we at PWEETA recommend- a slow cooked Beer Roasted Cat. Other cat recipes you may enjoy are classic Cat Tamales, Cat in Spicy Ginger Sauce, and Cat Au Gratin.

guinessBEER ROASTED CAT
1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, like Guinness

Scraped CatCover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Skinned Cat Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness.

Man, the things you find on the intrenets...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6416|NSW, Australia

ATG wrote:

_._
      .-'.\ `.
     /`  ./\__|   "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty..."
     | ./\~()\()
      \ \_   _)     (\
       \/   //\     //_
     _/\  `-/\_   (\(((\
    / \ \  / / \   \___/
   /   \/\/\/   \  /  /
  /     \  /_    \/  /
  |  |   \/   \     /          _.-"
  |  |    ;   |\___/    __..--'     "Meow?"
  |  |    :   | __..--""
  |  |/   :  \|                    /\/\     (
  |  |    :   |                    )oo )_____)
  \__|____:___|                    ="=       )
_/  \)       |                      //>>-.//\
\\_ /\_   \  |                     (/ \)  \)\)
   (U[_|    \ |
     \||>   | |
      ||    / |
      ||   /  |
     /    /   |
    /____/|___|
    | : :\|: :\
     \ ___\ ___| jro

The day may come, for whatever reason - rioting, pestilence, famine, or just plain curiosity - you will need to eat a cat. Your very survival may depend on this handy guide.PREPARING YOUR CAT FOR CONSUMPTION
Since cat meat isn't commercially available in the United States (and illegal to boot), you'll probably have to prepare cat yourself. If you live in the more enlightened domains of East Asia, and can purchase cat at the local market, you may want to skip this step and proceed to COOKING YOUR CAT.

First, get a large cutting board and lay out your cat. Lop off the head, the tail and the feet with a sharp butcher's knife. These parts of the cat contain little usable meat, so toss them aside.

Next, make a longitudinal incision on the cat's abdomen. Reach your hand (wear gloves!) into the body cavity, and remove all of the internal organs. Discard them- especially the liver. It may look tasty, but the liver of a felis domesticus is frequently too toxic for human consumption.
Cat Skinning- Making the Cut
SKINNING YOUR CAT
There’s more than one way to skin a cat- our exhaustive research uncovered two. On this site, two High School students meticulously guide you step-by-step through skinning a cat - complete with diagrams. To summarize, use a sharp knife to trim off the skin, and pull it back, snipping away at the muscle tissue.

Gourmands like to skin their cats differently. They hate shun using a skining knife, calling it crude. They reccomend you grab the loose skin around the head stump, and using a pair of pliers, peel it back off the carcass like a banana, rolling it off the body. The final step before cooking is to wash the meat of stray gristle and hairs. Nobody likes cat hair in their food.
One Way to Skin A Cat
COOKING YOUR CAT
Now you are ready to cook! One USENET account recommends placing a cat in a very high powered magnetron microwave. This device supposedly can cook a cat in approximately 10 minutes- the proteins are denatured (cooked), and sugars caramelized by microwave heating. The cat may be "cooked" but will it taste good? If you've ever tried to microwave a raw hamburger, you'll know the answer is "no." For the best taste, our reader inquired about possibly slow cooking a feline. That's exactly what we at PWEETA recommend- a slow cooked Beer Roasted Cat. Other cat recipes you may enjoy are classic Cat Tamales, Cat in Spicy Ginger Sauce, and Cat Au Gratin.

guinessBEER ROASTED CAT
1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, like Guinness

Scraped CatCover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Skinned Cat Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness.

Man, the things you find on the intrenets...
well...ummm...thats just dandy...
sithao
+63|6637|Los Angeles, California
My mom rescued a stupid cat and now the thing is fat as fuck, I swear every time i see it it reminds me of this lazy ass cat...https://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8522/fat20cat2nj7.jpg
And i actually feel sorry for this cat...(not my cat)
https://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1521/tubbercatkc2.jpg

Last edited by sithao (2007-03-18 01:31:57)

psH
Banned
+217|6394|Sydney
Any thread with 'cat' in its name is sure to be death.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6667|Brisbane, Australia

theDude5B wrote:

...as the weather is bad...
Duh? When has it not been?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6777|UK

sithao wrote:

My mom rescued a stupid cat and now the thing is fat as fuck, I swear every time i see it it reminds me of this lazy ass cat...http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8522 … at2nj7.jpg
And i actually feel sorry for this cat...(not my cat)
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1521 … catkc2.jpg
That bottom pic is just plain cruel, cats arent meant to live like that, its not in their nature.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6761

Sarrk wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Well in scotland the weather is generally bad. I mean take today, the sun was out, then it rained, then it snowed, then it rained, then it hailed, then the sun came out, then it rained again with strong winds, then more snow and wind, and now it is just frecking cold!

but that night I took the cat in the weather was worse than usual.

blame it on global warming? maybe. I am starting to have doubts though.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6377|California
Lol, I eat cats and dogs
since im asian
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6716|Central Valley,California
That's very nice of you. I adopted a kitty when he was dropped of in the rain near a shelter. He was then sent to Pets-Mart where I adopted him.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6716|Central Valley,California
Oh yeah, in response of serious cat.

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/powerplayernick/nuggetcat.jpg
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/powerplayernick/funny_cat_pictures_14.jpg

Last edited by Fuzzball_the_Shooter (2007-03-18 13:13:04)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6474|Tyne & Wear, England
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Lol, I eat cats and dogs
since im asian
does anyone even like you, you gain hate by saying stuff like redlining gunners no matter what, you then say youre asian and eat cats and dogs, point is grow the fuck up
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6667|Brisbane, Australia

theDude5B wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Well in scotland the weather is generally bad. I mean take today, the sun was out, then it rained, then it snowed, then it rained, then it hailed, then the sun came out, then it rained again with strong winds, then more snow and wind, and now it is just frecking cold!

but that night I took the cat in the weather was worse than usual.

blame it on global warming? maybe. I am starting to have doubts though.
You don't know jack about Global Warming until you live in Australia for 5+ years in drought

But the best part of El Nino is that south america gets the shaft after Australia!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6761
I watched a program with two scientists who both had different views on global warming. One was all for it saying that it is the carbon emissions that are causing the earth to warm, but the other one had some interesting points.

1 point being that back in the 70's even with all the carbon emissions being produced, the scientists were saying that the earth was actually cooling and was going to head into an ice age. Another point being that the earth has constantly changed in climate through the millions of years of it's life, and most of this time humans were not around so what caused this climate change? So basically they are saying that the earth is just changing naturally and it has nothing to do with carbon emissions and humans.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard