Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6715|Central Valley,California
http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/onlinest … 1_06_b.jpg

Ugly? Yay? I thought about getting them, but didn't want to look like a clown. LOL.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6759|Mark it zero.
I say get them.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6650
Abercombie = fail
Ryan
+1,230|6854|Alberta, Canada

They are alright, just wear a black shirt or something, and it will look fine.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6644|USA

thareaper254 wrote:

Abercombie = fail
The TRuth is spoken!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6490|Somewhere else

thareaper254 wrote:

Abercombie = fail
Exactly.  I can't stand when people buy rediculous shit because its trendy.   Buy whats comfortable.  Everyday, its Jeans/cargo work pants, a t shirt, and my kick ass undamagable swat combat boots for me.  Simple, comfortable and Doesn't make me look like an asshole.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6640|The Netherlands
hmm.....whats that ? ^-^
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

They look dirty. They have paint all over them. Get some non-second-hand ones
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6759|Mark it zero.

max wrote:

They look dirty. They have paint all over them. Get some non-second-hand ones
thats how clothes come this way... with a very dirty look. or torn. i hate that shit...
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6715|Central Valley,California

RoosterCantrell wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Abercombie = fail
Exactly.  I can't stand when people buy rediculous shit because its trendy.   Buy whats comfortable.  Everyday, its Jeans/cargo work pants, a t shirt, and my kick ass undamagable swat combat boots for me.  Simple, comfortable and Doesn't make me look like an asshole.
I do buy what's comfortable, I buy Abercrombie, and it's confortable. I don't find SWAT combat boots comfortable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard