+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida
Read my post above yours, ender, please
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

Spearhead wrote:

ATG wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Well, the video itself is very, very biased.  I imagine a Muslim would be very offended by that.  If you can find some videos totally trashing Christianity, and compare the two situations, then I guess we could make a conclusion...
They get offended too easily. They want to be intolerant without fessing up to it.
Different religion, different culture.  The video was grouping all Muslims into the type that would hijack a plane and fly it into a skyscraper.  That would be extemely insulting, if I were Muslim.  It's all about 9/11.. there are some very good Muslims out there and here you have some idiot saying they're all Jihadists.  If 9/11 hadn't have happened, I'm sure the situation would be different.
It's the age of the intranet. It's propaganda.

They crossed the line at banning him. https://i19.tinypic.com/2zi9f6w.gif
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado

usmarine2007 wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Censorship is wrong in any form.
Not sure about that.
If any side is censored then how can you form an objective view about it.
LOATHE YOU
Banned
+0|6259
Who can read that fast ?
Of course you tube would remove that. This is North America.
How is this any different from say... the Egyptians and there beliefs ?
What can be said about religion...it is the cause of most inhumanities in the world. The rest is intiated by unbalanced indivduals.

Who in their sane mind would worship anything with so much doom foretold ?
And you people better start realizing that it was not muslums that committed 9/11, it was your own government. The truth hurts. I'm not a religious person so I have no bias. I am not bashing any religion either. They all have there good and bad sections. I choose none, but I live my life with some moral boundries that arn't all that different from MOST civilized countries and there laws.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6412|North Carolina

LOATHE YOU wrote:

Who can read that fast ?
Of course you tube would remove that. This is North America.
How is this any different from say... the Egyptians and there beliefs ?
What can be said about religion...it is the cause of most inhumanities in the world. The rest is intiated by unbalanced indivduals.

Who in their sane mind would worship anything with so much doom foretold ?
And you people better start realizing that it was not muslums that committed 9/11, it was your own government. The truth hurts. I'm not a religious person so I have no bias. I am not bashing any religion either. They all have there good and bad sections. I choose none, but I live my life with some moral boundries that arn't all that different from MOST civilized countries and there laws.
I think the government capitalized on our fear after 9/11, but saying it was an inside job is a bit much....
LOATHE YOU
Banned
+0|6259
I think the government capitalized on our fear after 9/11, but saying it was an inside job is a bit much....

That's cool, that's your opinion.

Last edited by LOATHE YOU (2007-03-18 09:37:32)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Inciting hatred/inciting violence as far as I know is a crime...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
vedds
+52|6761|Christchurch New Zealand
Meh, account deletion for that is BS.

guaruntee a similar posting with old testament fire & brimstone presented in the same way wouldnt recieve the same response.

Damn sacred cows
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6799
My head hurts from trying to read the text on that video.  It went past too fast, certainly for Sunday morning after Saturday niught on the razz.  Can someone repost those quotes so I can read them at my leisure?

The few I did read seemed to say there'll be fire and brimstone for unbelievers, coming down direct from Allah, etc.  Sounds like Judgement Day, as told in the Book of Revelations, just told with a bit more colourful language.  I'm sure someone in Hollywood could have a field day with the special effects.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
If im honest that is on the verge of being considered, inciting racial hatred, it basically says the Quran is a book that tolerates no one else and wants them all dead. Thus its giving people a direct reason to hate Muslims, but infact the book probably says some of those things but not all.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6486|Sheffield-England

Fenix14 wrote:

Fenix14 wrote:

clubbed to death -Rob D, matrix soundtrack is the song

R3v4n wrote:

Song:
Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death

Win!
sorry, fail. lol
arrrrr were not allowed to say that any more.... lol! anyway i couldn't read what it said... it went to fast!! wahhhh!
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6452|Australia.
It's YouTube, they can do what they want. It's owned by Google...

Google owns the internet, everyone knows that.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568

ATG wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Well, the video itself is very, very biased.  I imagine a Muslim would be very offended by that.  If you can find some videos totally trashing Christianity, and compare the two situations, then I guess we could make a conclusion...
They get offended too easily. They want to be intolerant without fessing up to it.
Yes, because if I went around saying Jews are elitist assholes, nobody would care.
theelviscerator
+19|6295
STFU about Islam vs Christianity.

I have yet to see one video  of someone getting their head slowly sawn off by a dull knife Jed Clampett wouldnt use to whittle with  while saying Praise Jesus! as the windpipe is cut.

All of you who defend islam have your head so far up your ass your its not funny.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568
Ahem.

Or does it not count if you can't see it on the Telly-ma-bob?

Last edited by Bubbalo (2007-03-18 06:01:10)

TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6375|Netherlands

Muslim book says: Love everyone who agrees with you and kill the rest!

Big deal... Bible says the exact same thing...

Go YouTube for removing it... Bet you half those translations arn't even correct.

Tiger
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6661|Teesside, UK

TigerXtrm wrote:

QFT

A while back someone posted some quran quotes to show how vicious islam is.  I posted much more quotes from the bible.  Guess which was most violent and blood thirsty?

Yep the bible.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6633|Sea to globally-cooled sea

crimson_grunt wrote:

TigerXtrm wrote:

QFT

A while back someone posted some quran quotes to show how vicious islam is.  I posted much more quotes from the bible.  Guess which was most violent and blood thirsty?

Yep the bible.
The bible says "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you. (Mt. 5:24)  For if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?  Even sinners love those who love them. (Lk 6:32)"

you guys are wrong.  When you make unfounded blanket judgment statements that are false, you ruin your credibility, and your entire ability to engage in an academic debate diminishes.
dead_rac00n
+12|6489|DTC
Every religious book says anything and its contrary. There's the saying that even the Devil could quote the Bible to its advantage.
Whatever the reason they banned the author of this video could be discussed forever.
It's like the "Claim anything and I'll prove it wrong" thread.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568

G3|Genius wrote:

The bible says "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you. (Mt. 5:24)  For if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?  Even sinners love those who love them. (Lk 6:32)"
And Muslims are told to defend peoples of the book.  Further, the early Islamic empires were among the most tolerant of the time.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

http://www.muslim.org/english-quran/quran.htm
Looked pretty accurate to me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568
Verse 2:6

The video wrote:

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers.  Allah has blinded them.  Theirs will be an awful doom.

Your website wrote:

Those who disbelieve - it being alike to them whether thou warn them or warn them not - they will not believe
Verse 2:104

The video wrote:

For disbelievers is a painful doom

Your website wrote:

O you who believe, say not
Rå‘i-nå and say Un˚ur-nå,a and listen.
And for the disbelievers there is
a painful chastisement.
Verse 2:114

The video wrote:

For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next

Your website wrote:

And who is more unjust than
he who prevents (men) from the
mosques of Allåh, from His name
being remembered therein, and
strives to ruin them? (As for) these, it
was not proper for them to enter them
except in fear. For them is disgrace in
this world, and theirs is a grievous
chastisement in the Hereafter.a
Need I go on?

You know what else I notice?  Most of those quotes just say that in the afterlife non-Muslims get screwed.  Which is exactly what everyone else says.  According to the supposed "peace loving" Christians, I'm going to suffer eternal damnation because I don't believe in God, and haven't accepted Jesus into my heart.  This is true even if I die pulling people out of a burning orphanarium.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6764|Argentina
I think this deserves an account deletion, it's very offensive for Islam.
Turquoise
O Canada

sergeriver wrote:

I think this deserves an account deletion, it's very offensive for Islam.
Plus, we wouldn't want Youtube's headquarters to get bombed.
Turquoise
O Canada

theelviscerator wrote:

STFU about Islam vs Christianity.

I have yet to see one video  of someone getting their head slowly sawn off by a dull knife Jed Clampett wouldnt use to whittle with  while saying Praise Jesus! as the windpipe is cut.

All of you who defend islam have your head so far up your ass your its not funny.
While it is true that Islam is currently the source of much of the world's fanatics, I can't say that Christianity is very impressive either.   Religion is mostly just "Santa Claus for adults."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard