Doing great14%14% - 3
I'm not so hot4%4% - 1
I need to learn what a good team is9%9% - 2
Holy Cross all the way!9%9% - 2
Total: 21
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6695|U.S
I am undefeated so far after a few games hope to keep it that way for the month. I have Texas in the final four and Ohio st., Kansas, and Florida. Ohio st. to win it all
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
I hate brackets. I have named people who are obssesed with brackets "bracatologists" as they seem to be so fanaticly obssesed with them that if I didn't know better I would think they formed some fruity little cult.

Oh and Holy Cross all the way.
confused
+10|6390|British Columbia
VCU kicked Duke out

Last edited by confused (2007-03-15 22:35:47)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6762|Cambridge (UK)
WHAT?

(care to explain for those of us that don't have f***ing clue what the f*** your talking about!?)
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6836|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I hate brackets. I have named people who are obssesed with brackets "bracatologists" as they seem to be so fanaticly obssesed with them that if I didn't know better I would think they formed some fruity little cult.

Oh and Holy Cross all the way.
You do know that there is a show on ESPN called bracketology right? And what is "fruity" about being obsessed with sports? I love sports and March Madness is awesome to watch and be a part of via the brackets and pools. I assume based on your comment that you do not follow college basketball? If I'm wrong, please correct me. Okay, enough defending the bracket-ness.

Anyway, I'm doing really well so far in my brackets. I'm in the top 20% in all my pools with a 77.5% correct pick rate. I made some lousy choices in the first round but I made up for it with some big upset calls like Winthrop over ND, Butler over Maryland and Vandy over Washington St. My final 4 is Florida, Pitt, G-Town and Ohio State. Good luck to everyone participating!

HAIL PITT! GO PANTHERS! https://www.ditkaschicago.com/images/bios/ditka-06.jpg

^yeah i go to U Pitt.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641
somewhat will watch the final four thats where all the action is going to be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard