Should the Marksman Kit be in Bf2?

Yes66%66% - 12
No11%11% - 2
Maybe?22%22% - 4
Total: 18
David.P
Banned
+649|6314
I say yes! I was playing PR all the sniper kit's were taken so i got Marksman kit found a nice spot and started popping off the insurgents, I was pretty amazed at the accuracy of the gun i was getting more kills then the other sniper my squad, Upclose i was able to take out the insurgents that rushed me, When the round ended i had 15 kills and 4 deaths while the sniper had 13 kills 12 deaths. I loved that kit i think it should be in bf2 it's better then the sniper and it's pretty good at close quarters. What do you guys think?

(Mod if i posted this in the wrong section i'm sorry please move it)
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6789|Mark it zero.
I would love to have the m-14 in bf2

wpw 13 and 12 as a sniper? damn those guys are horrible. If you're a sniper in PR you should have astleast 30 kills and maybe around 2 deaths if that.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6431

PR is not all about kills.  You should know that.

The point of a marksman is to support his team by eliminating targets that are too far away for the squad to hit, not to rack up points.  If you're up close to the enemy with a Marksman Kit, then you're probably too close to be effective.  Grab a rifleman kit instead.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-03-17 20:48:41)

SmackDowN
+5|6510
actually the PR marksman is much closer to bf2's sniper than PR sniper is, would need a real sniper in bf2 instead.....

Ah, and whatever, once u touched project reality bf2 looses all of its interrest, so screw bf2..
lumpkin
+1|6691|USA
whats pr?
SmackDowN
+5|6510
Project reality?

you should try it and forget about bf2 ^^
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6431

For the question, no, don't make it part of BF2, just add the QBZ assault rifle.  It's better than the marksman - has the option of tri-burst, has a bigger magazine, and it's just as effective, if not more, in taking down enemies from a distance.
David.P
Banned
+649|6314

SmackDowN wrote:

actually the PR marksman is much closer to bf2's sniper than PR sniper is, would need a real sniper in bf2 instead.....

Ah, and whatever, once u touched project reality bf2 looses all of its interrest, so screw bf2..
Not for me i miss the f2000 too much and i want that expert explosives badge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard