No, toomuch bugs8%8% - 8
Do you think i buy boosterpacks?16%16% - 16
Damn! The best boosterpack eveeeeer!4%4% - 4
It haxxxzorzz8%8% - 8
Total: 95
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
As a booster pack, yes. Beats the crap out of EF/AF.

You haven't experienced the intense infantry? Haven't you player 64-player Bavaria yet?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

Sambuccashake wrote:

The maps are nice and all but I have yet to experience the "infantry intense fighting" that was widely advertised.

Seems to be a lot more vehicles than usual.
Yes, you have a fairly good point there, all the flags can be reached by a vehicle, I wish they had made maps in the trend of BF2:SF Warlord, which had flags (Palace, Insurgent Hideout & TV Station) that could not be reached by a vehicle
Spark
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

Bernadictus wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

The maps are nice and all but I have yet to experience the "infantry intense fighting" that was widely advertised.

Yes, you have a fairly good point there, all the flags can be reached by a vehicle, I wish they had made maps in the trend of BF2:SF Warlord, which had flags (Palace, Insurgent Hideout & TV Station) that could not be reached by a vehicle
Bavaria...

EDIT: Remagen has more than a few.

Last edited by Spark (2007-03-16 00:57:08)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

Bernadictus wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Spark wrote:

You haven't experienced the intense infantry? Haven't you player 64-player Bavaria yet?
Bavaria is the most unbalanced map in the NS package. It is a PAC rape fest in the Titan Docking Bays.
Only if the EU achieves to get bay 3 for the A3 than the tide turns.
Spark
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

Bernadictus wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Spark wrote:

Bavaria is the most unbalanced map in the NS package. It is a PAC rape fest in the Titan Docking Bays.
Only if the EU achieves to get bay 3 for the A3 than the tide turns.
Really? I've never seen that...
~ Richard Feynman
psH
Banned
+217|6353|Sydney

[AcB]KillahStyle wrote:

Yeah. First i tought it's a lil' booster pack. I was wrong. I have played it now for 2 hours and i'm sure.
                                            IT'S TEH BEST BOOSTER PACKAGE EVEER.
Wowee, you really do love yor 'teh'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard