Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

SFCCDailey wrote:

To clarify, What exactly does this mean to us "The BF2 Gamer"?
It will mean that the people who actually cause trouble will actually be punished and NativeAmericanScout and his lackies can't try to boss people around anymore.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

UnknownRanger wrote:

"New games will be on the horizon" scares me....
In other words, "we got our money...screw you guys, we're going home."

If the BF2 community would've stopped pestering them about small-time shit, we'd be better off.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6279
And the funny thing is EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As to why the 20 000 points in a round players are still around.
Mad Ad
+178|6512|England, UK
Writing was on the wall really

I lost respect for Mr Scout over a petty issue about a censored thread in another place (disappeared like it was heresy being spoken) one where he was not willing to even discuss a new approach to some changes in EAs rules that happened.

That kind of inflexibility to change wasnt going to get their ROE anywhere and with them stepping up their campaign recently, perhaps EA simply got bored with them biting around their ankles.  Shame really because we know EA are going to do sweet FA about anyone but the occasional hardcore glitcher/padder.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6279
I am going to track down bfroe, and kill them in their sleep.
who wants to join me?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
I never got reset but constantly being threated, by people who met the business end of my gun a few times to many with, of being reported for hacking/padding/masturbating/etc, makes me glad these blubbering vagina's are now sitting in the unemployment line.  I mean, how fucking sad are these morons?  What's even sadder is the fact EA pulled the plug, so now they are power hungry nazi's with no power.

Law in an online FPS=not even a snowballs chance in hell. 

People who try to be "police" in an online FPS=The dumbest people alive.

Eat shit you cock smoking nubble cakes.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6638|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Your 100% right Cougar,, as always.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard