MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland
Was commander for mec at Mastuur city today and there was one guy camping around in the upper right corner ofthe map. Nothing is ever happening there so I took a peek with my zoom and found a stat padder. He had two enemies an knifed one down while the other one was a medic and revived. All this to get his knife bagde, which he recieved today. I did my part and sent greetings from the artillery

https://koti.mbnet.fi/mrbrain/screen012.jpg

"Kazumoto1989
The Basic Knife Combat Badge
Received on:
12 January, 2006, 8:15 pm"

lame ass cheater, to bad you got under the bridge during my first artilley strike. I hope you're registered here and see this so you can save the picture for your cheat-album.
RDMC_old
+0|6738|Almere, Holland
One:.. we dont care wether he's a statpadder. Two: Even if we did care what would we do about it?
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland
Complain and bitch like me
DocZ
+13|6690|Belgium
well technically he's not a cheater, and like RDMC sais who cares bout statpadders.....?

Let those people think they are elite with all their badges, I still kick their asses three ways from sunday!!
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6747|Branson, MO, USA

RDMC wrote:

Even if we did care what would we do about it?
Well you can start by reporting him here:
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … .php?f=259
ronin1942
+-1|6845

DocZ wrote:

well technically he's not a cheater, and like RDMC sais who cares bout statpadders.....?

Let those people think they are elite with all their badges, I still kick their asses three ways from sunday!!
LOL.. well technically he IS a cheater its aginst the eula for the game and he stands the chance of getting his stats reset by EA . and for who cares? well if you dont play on ranked servers the you dont but the people who do care are the ones who play ranked servers and earn there stats. statpadders make the stats they recive meaningless. thats why ea banned the pistol and knife servers.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
Its not like BF2 award & statistics are a requirement of Dating agencies or anything
You dont go inot a bar & tell a girl that youve got expert knife badge Although if you did she would probably sa, yeah but your that stat padding dude
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6724|Indianapolis, IN
what a waste of arty.  Why dont you use the arty elsewhere, where the rest of your team needs it.  And if you really wanted to kill him make your way over there and then kill him yourself.  Use the arty on something more useful.
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

what a waste of arty.  Why dont you use the arty elsewhere, where the rest of your team needs it.  And if you really wanted to kill him make your way over there and then kill him yourself.  Use the arty on something more useful.
It was not a waste I can guarantee you. The team sucked bigtime, many squads camped by one flag and let the us take all others. No matter how much arty I sent at any US flag they just wouldn't go there and take it. It was 2 out of 8 squads that actually tried, not that they got any flags. They always got kinda close but the probably stuck in some glue the US had imported from the european pack or something. Atleast they was just lying there. And yes I could leave the server which I also did, never seen such a horrible team in ages...
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6724|Indianapolis, IN
I see and understand now.  The guy in the picture appears to have a pretty high rank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard