']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands
3lmo:

abovious karkand infantry only whore
really nice weapon k/d ratio's, excellent SPM and only 164 teamkills.
woozie70
+3|6550|Aberdeen
']['error :

Gulf of Oman....!!!  Who the hell plays that map !!!   ;-)

Oh I see....PLANE WHORE ALERT !!!   *GRINS*

Decent stats from my Dutch compadre !!

No obvious kit whoring...a nice mix.....not enough shock paddle kills for my liking though !

Kill death ratio makes me jealous !

7 bans....tut tut !!

All in all, A+

Wooz
Mercu
+0|6271|Memphis
Can we just get the fact out of the way that we were all once karkand whores? Games been out for a while and Karkand was once fun when BF2 first came out. Cause it sort of bothers me over the obvious fact that the guy that rated me only played other maps for his medals then went straight back to his IO, no FF, no ARTY, nade spamming Karkand server.
specops10-4
+108|6761|In the hills
Mercu, I was never a karkand whore, on my  very first account, I did play Karkand a lot.  Now wake is teh shizz.

Anyways, 6/10
WesleyW
+3|6323|The Netherlands
You haven't very much commander points.
But u got a nice rank! I see also that u like to be medic.

Nice profile!
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6345|105 RVK
Get your KD above 1 and more maps than just karkand, u should even try out Warlord in SF, its a gd map.

6/10

Rate this account http://bf2s.com/player/57670662/

Last edited by Missionless (2007-03-16 13:09:48)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6321|The | Netherlands
Missionless,

What can I say, it's certainly not a n00b account! You have a nice K/D ratio SPM and accuracy are pretty average. You have to realize you've been looking to your screen for more then 2 hours, watching you character falling down from heaven in parachute!

You've played al army's pretty balanced, also a lot of Special Forces, what I can understand: it's how BF2 should have been. All kit's have been used enough by you, but you have 20 hours of n00btubing, that's not a positive point imho. I only take it when out of ammo at my rifle. A lot of time in vehicles but ok, who would walk if you can drive a tank?

The best thing of your account is the favorite victims list, it's like _0_

8.5/10

edit\  my account doesn't needs to be rated, it's been done several times last days so no point in rating it again!

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-03-16 14:39:06)

hanny76
+1|6717
hanny76
+1|6717
be gentle with the above
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

hanny76 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/48888347/
I'm going to have to toss 'gentle' out the window in favor of honesty. What can I say? You've got some awards, but armor seems to be your only strong point, and even that's fraying at the edges. To top it off, you have a purple heart under your belt. You have more lone wolf hours than commander, squad leader or squad member individually. Your kill to suicide ratio's pretty good, but otherwise...

Oh, well. I've seen worse, at least.

4/10

These are the accounts of one of my buddies. He stopped playing the one with 13K points, and started building the one with 70K plus last September:

http://bf2s.com/compare/79401292,44042172

Isn't too late for you.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-03-16 14:58:51)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6457|somewhere other then here
7/10
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6561|Australia
@ voodoosniper7

Average accuracy, Good SPM, average K/d ratio
A solid kill streak
W/l ratio is average
You are really lacking in team points, favourite kit is sniper which is understandable, but you have also played the more aggressive kits, so a little more team points for capturing/defending and assisting are in order
Very good combat score

You play all kits very good , all of which are nearly 1 or above, very close to 1 try and get them all to 1, for a challange and a goal, quite a good sniper K/d ratio but sill can be improved. Try and play more defensive, but, also know when to attack your enemy and capture your team some flags.

With your time played, you should have a much larger map variety karkand cleary stands out from the rest, but, you have played all of the SF/EF and AF with some solid overall times very nice and really really rare . But, i see a lack of, what i call "variaty maps" i would love to see a little more china maps bieng played on, and other maps which are influenced my air power.

Nice to you see you are using all the vehicles in this game, quite an average armor K/d ratio but it is really close to 4, try and get it there, i think your K/d ratios in vehicles will increase with some time and practise From your team points, i see that you are the pilot of the chopper, quite a good K/d ratio, but still can be improved.
Plane, K/d ratio can be a lot lot higher, i would recommend a joystick, if you allready have one, the only thing you need to do is practise

No bans nice

A good array of medal/badges from both vannilla/SF you are really prepared for the higher ranks, nearly got the hours for the vehicle badges very very nice keep up the good work
']['error
Banned
7yh.falcon:
obvious citymap and wake island j-10 whore, this is were you got that high aviator k/d ratio...

good things: really f*cking good weapon k/d ratio's man! also excellent SPM and overall k/d ratio, also an good teamplayer.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6827|Marathon, Florida Keys
rate me, nubs.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

Meh, you're from TOP, so they automatically suck.
']['error
Banned

ryan_14 wrote:

and you have 14 in your name, so you must suck even worse then us.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6602|Hamburg / Germany
Terror:
-Nice gold awards.
-Average SPM and K/D, accuracy could be better.
-Nice vehicle K/D
-No map whoring -very nice!
-Guess you are pretty much dead meat without vehicles xD

Last edited by GermanLegionaire (2007-03-17 11:56:11)

Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

']['error wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

Why does everyone think 14 is my age? It's fucking annoying.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6553
Ryan's has allready been rated....Someone please give me an in depth report :-)
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

AdamBenson wrote:

Ryan's has allready been rated....Someone please give me an in depth report :-)
Overall KDR is barely above 1, SPM is below 2. Not that good but considering you are fairly new to the game it takes a while to raise it. But keep working at it.

That kill streak is better than mine...by 1 Very nice, but the death streak is kinda harsh. Ouch! Despite that....no Purple Heart. Well done.
A lot of time as a lone wolf...yet a lot of flag captures for your time ingame so far. Thats impressive.

Kit balance is pretty poor - just flat out medic really. Although now you've got your expert kit badge for it, I bet that that is going to change

Gulf of Oman as most played?! Kudos. Map rotation isn't that healthy (karkand and wake are played a lot) with other maps lagging far behind. AF has been played only for the ribbon? Come on dude, you know its better than that
More time on EF and SF would help on the map balance issue, but then exploring the rest of vanilla would help too.

Weapon KDR's need improving. No kills with the shock paddles yet? Come on, you gota get some!!

Vehicle stats are average, although your chopper time and KDR (for your rank) is pretty good - especially your amount of driver points. Shows that you know how to pilot a chopper and can probably shoot TV's too.

A lot to improve on, but for your time in game so far, thats pretty good. Keep it up, and play some more maps. Theres a lot more to explore outside of Oman/Wake/Karkfuck.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6553
The next person can rank Snake's stats, but I wanna say thanks to snake for the analysis.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6699
snake

overall good well rounded stats

good's

- air defense nice work and ratio
- 22% acc on infantry weapons
- overall map rotation, nice job
- good variety of kits usage
- Deaths per round, nice job here man, thats hard to get that low.
- win loss ratio
- more gold medals then silver and bronze. nice work
The bads

- a few of your infantry weapon KDR's are abit low. AT is the hardest kit, but try and get it above 1.
- kill's per round is a bit low.

Overall good stats bro. nice job. looks like your well rounded.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-03-18 11:18:26)

Capt_Poops
+0|6269|Datyon, Ohio
bobroonie:

Nice score for the hours you've played. 

goods -
-Over 350,000 fir 1856 hours played!  IMO good job!
-Great accuracy over all 30%
-it looks like there for a while you were playing all the kits even, but i think after you got gold in all of them you started playing your fav.  Still well rounded though.
-I also like how you "pound the ground" 1200 hours out of 1856.
-that has got to be the largest victims list Ive ever seen!!
-nice rotation of maps
-good KDR and an impressive 9 death streak
-nice score per min at 3.3
-no purple heart awarded...nice!

bads-
-not much of a team player regaurding repairs and resupply even though you have over 100 hours in both
-for being as good as you are and for the hours, there shouldnt be many silver or bronze badges as you have IMO
-and the biggie IMO..playing over 1800 hours with 300,000 plus points but you are still a colonel???  earn that vet air badge and get that 4 stars!!!

Nice job though, hope I wasnt too critical!
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6429|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
@ Capt,

Very good accuracy, many teambased points, good all around. Award collection fairly good as well.
You seem to be based in Karkand. Although I dont frown upon that map, you could spend more time in other ones.
You also seem to dislike flying. Thats not a bad thing, but its an aspect of the game you're missing out on.
By the looks of it, you play for fun, not for points or wins. Good stuff.

Overall i'd give you a 8 out of 10.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

SplinterStrike

Infantry - Work on bringing your positive k/d ratio to at least 2, which should be easy with an average accuracy of 23%, brought down mainly by LMG's and SMG's and shotguns, though there's less of an excuse for the assault rifle accuracy.
Vehicles - Less than 1/2 of your time is spent with vehicles, so I guess you get to say you don't vehicle whore, but I love people who make those accusations...it's a part of the game. Practice a bit with transport and chopper evasion. Your other k/d ratios aren't bad, though jets should be higher.
Maps - Good distribution, though like me you haven't played as much SF.
Victims - Get out and bully someone!
Awards - Good distribution, though you could use some silver vehicles.

7/10

ryan_14 wrote:

']['error wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

Why does everyone think 14 is my age? It's fucking annoying.
I have a 13 in my name. Nobody's commented on it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard