infinity101
+5|6551

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

wtf? Infinity, you have a corporal though you have a 1000 less points than me!!! nah, unfair
did you download and install ABR client from
http://www.battlefieldranking.net/    ?

if so, than i don't know why you are only a private
if not ....do so.....and gain ranks 

BUT ranks are useless as you cant use unlocks that you recive
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

infinity101 wrote:

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

wtf? Infinity, you have a corporal though you have a 1000 less points than me!!! nah, unfair
did you download and install ABR client from
http://www.battlefieldranking.net/    ?

if so, than i don't know why you are only a private
if not ....do so.....and gain ranks 

BUT ranks are useless as you cant use unlocks that you recive
i was just kidding
i havent downloaded anything, I thought it was for servers, so they can run ranked. will do it, thanks
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Good games with Dude, col64, slayer and Schussie (<---on the other side ). Thanks for great fun
I was just tired from IO though Im glad that server is full!!!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
yeah we had a couple of good rounds. Was a bit annoying at the start of the second round that I could not get my officers kit to begin with. meant we couldnt get into the city and then hold a position, so ended up having to take a long walk and then placing a crap rally point for a while.

the first round on that map was good though, and just annoying that our team couldnt deal with the enemy tanks and apcs which ended up with us loosing that round.

next time though, next time.
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6578|Edinburgh

theDude5B wrote:

yeah we had a couple of good rounds. Was a bit annoying at the start of the second round that I could not get my officers kit to begin with. meant we couldnt get into the city and then hold a position, so ended up having to take a long walk and then placing a crap rally point for a while.

the first round on that map was good though, and just annoying that our team couldnt deal with the enemy tanks and apcs which ended up with us loosing that round.

next time though, next time.
Yes, we need to be a bit more organised / stuck together / picking up heavy AT with rifleman to supply etc.  I ended up as SL and it was good to have legionair commanding and giving exact info on the immediate vicinity.  Took me ages to figure out that artillery requests are on the t button and not in the SL's caps lock screen

It was good to be on TS instead of using VOIP, so let's try to meet up again.  GF out of town on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, so let's get a BF2s squad for then.

ATB
Col
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Col´s (dudes) squad and a squad from :iGi: where the only ones responding via VOIP, so it was a bit hard to coordinate battle, mostly the chat msg saved the situation. I am not so good as Col64 or Dude, who is constantly talking to his squad, encouraging them, thanking for joining and following orders etc etc---- which is great! so i feel better when commanding or working in squad. I hate when there are dumbass SLers, who dont ask for supplies, arty (yay, it so powerfull due to huge vulnerability and bleeding factor in PR ) and dont want to go destroy rally points, so enemy keeps coming in and we just defend...defend...again defend... and once more.
We even made some kind of advertising, when they were asking what bf2s stands for ggg!

cya guys on battlefield,
greetz, legionair
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

good news, I probably have PR next week! Can't wait to play with you guys!
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

Just insalled it... anyone who wants to play it?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Just insalled it... anyone who wants to play it?
where are you?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

*cough* Vote for me!! He's beating me!!! *cough*
I might be on tonight!
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6578|Edinburgh
PR tonight?  About 8 pm UK time?  Dude? Legionair? Slayer?  It would be great to have a full squad of 6 all on TS.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

BigBunny wrote:

I've had a couple of goes on v0.5 over the last few days, and have been very impressed with it as a step on from vanilla BF2.  It does feel a lot more 'real' (quel surprise), and definitely needs a strong teamwork element.  There are huge new maps, new weapons and new styles of gameplay - insurgents vs USMC demands all sorts of improvised tactics for irregular forces to counter the strength of a modern army.  There are also the usuals (Chinese, MEC), but the British Army also shows up.

Would any of you be interested in trying it out and maybe putting together a travelling squad to go visit now that the BF2s EU server is so unpopulated?

ATB

Col64
I am playing it more and more. I'll add you to my leader board and find you.

****REMEMBER TO JOIN TS2, there is a channel for PR.********

PS. The BF2s Euro server seams to be doing quite well. Seams to be populated every night. Maybe your like myself, not a fan of Karkland or IO or both. But I play there during the other profiles. Good work guys!!!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Jahman, hello, noticed you on the PR TS channel last night but was watching some tv. When are you next going to be on? I think I will maybe be on tonight from 830 ish for a while.

Anyone going to be around then for some PR action?
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

Teach me how to survive in PR, dude! (Or at least how to shoot back before I'm dead.)
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Join tonight, form a squad and then see if we can all stay alive for a long time.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Teach me how to survive in PR, dude! (Or at least how to shoot back before I'm dead.)
Mike, rule nr1- be commander

I might be there too around.. eh, dunno, just when you all will be there! cya
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

count me in j000000000000000 wankers
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6578|Edinburgh
Dude, legionair, Slayer, Mike, Jahmanred, me. So that looks like a full squad up for it tonight.  See you on TS about 8.30 pm UK time.

ATB
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

i will try and attend. 9pm GMT ish.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
sweet. I will be there then with my dodgy mic!
Slayer
---hates you

Hey, just dropped in to say, very nice games yesterday in PR, although it was pretty anoying sometimes. The mod isnt bad and more teamwork orientated as vanilla BF2, I´ll give it a try more often I guess.
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6578|Edinburgh
gg last night. Sorry I went AFK, but I had to take a phone call.

BTW, I think some of the problems with getting kits round the MEC APC is because you have to be at the door, and it is at the side on that vehicle.

ATB
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720

Col64 wrote:

BTW, I think some of the problems with getting kits round the MEC APC is because you have to be at the door, and it is at the side on that vehicle.
yeah I was thinking about that this morning while in the shower. "Bet it is because the door is on the side!" I said to myself.

yeah good games, maybe another round on thursday at the same time? 830pm gtm?
Slayer
---hates you

I´m up for it, I guess!
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
No kill messages, no PR for dancer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard