BVC
+325|6665
So BF2S goes walkabout for a few days and all of a sudden, Iran and the US are talking to each other at a negotiating table rather than throwing round rhetoric-laden press releases...

What are your thoughts on this?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Kind of reminds me of this thread:
http://battlefielddebate.mypunbb.com/vi … ?id=143703
when Voodoo reached out to cdgman666

Word is, this is Condolezzas idea. the war train is running out of gas and Bush knows it. We have to talk to them.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
Oh, I don't think the US is as bad as cdgman666.

Also, Condi is my favourite member of the Bush administration.  ATM, she's also the US politician I'd most want to be your president.
BVC
+325|6665

Bubbalo wrote:

Also, Condi is my favourite member of the Bush administration.  ATM, she's also the US politician I'd most want to be your president.
I think the fact that the US is sitting at a negotiating table with Iran proves that the US is far more reasonable than that guy could ever be.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Bubbalo wrote:

She also would be top on the list to give 'one' to. My first post in 4 days, how constructive.

Condi has oil running through her veins like the rest of them.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Bubbalo wrote:

Good thing you aren't a US citizen

Condi = bad

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-03-14 20:16:20)

BVC
+325|6665

JahManRed wrote:

She also would be top on the list to give 'one' to. My first post in 4 days, how constructive.

Would you give her your phone number though?
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6799

Pubic wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

She'd probably know it already. Go Patriot Act!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

Pubic wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

How scary... you mean the government might actually be able to call me me!..No say it ain't so.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Kmarion wrote:

Pubic wrote:

How scary... you mean the government might actually be able to call me me!..No say it ain't so.
If my government cold called me, I would give them the same shit a double glazing sales man would get.
"how did you get my number?...remove me from your data base or ill report you to the consumer council"

You government doesn't need your number, they can write to you. They already have all your personal information, the phone number is the the last bastion of privacy between us and bar codes on the back or our necks!!
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6516|Canada

Pubic wrote:

So BF2S goes walkabout for a few days and all of a sudden, Iran and the US are talking to each other at a negotiating table rather than throwing round rhetoric-laden press releases...

What are your thoughts on this?
Without the insightful thoughts generated on BF2S to aid the Bush administration, they felt they had no choice but to try and make peace with Iran.  Not knowing if Chuy could get Gibson back up, they felt they had lost their most valuable source of inspiration for their war-mongering.

Because BF2S is that good.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

JahManRed wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If my government cold called me, I would give them the same shit a double glazing sales man would get.
"how did you get my number?...remove me from your data base or ill report you to the consumer council"

You government doesn't need your number, they can write to you. They already have all your personal information, the phone number is the the last bastion of privacy between us and bar codes on the back or our necks!!
If my government wants my number they can get it in the stalls of any womens public restroom.

If you want to know how I feel about the majority of the Patriot act check out this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wFDTAUXm0Q
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Condi = bad
And you figure that because?
BVC
+325|6665
And the news also tells me that someone is claiming responsibility for 9/11.  What do you make of this?

Lets face it, with hindsight it wouldn't have taken much.  Its not like pre-9/11 airport security was very good.  I used to get knives on in my pocket.  Hell even after it I know for a fact I could have been on an international airport runway (and with unostructed access to a US military facility I might add) with the touch of but one button.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France

Bubbalo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Condi = bad
And you figure that because?
I always thought Condi was a puppet of Bush, but if you'd like to elaborate why she'd be good, I'm listening.
jonsimon
+224|6465
Who says we are making peace with Iran? Nearly every army in history offers their opponent a chance to surrender before the battle begins. This could just be 'Camp David talks' PTII. We all know that peace negotiation was only a chance for Palestine to surrender to Israel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard