Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6757|Toronto | Canada

From EA's 2142 Website: A New Challenge to Receive Northern Strike for FREE!!

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … 31407.aspx

The future is cold. Really cold. In an attempt to get a better sense of how bad life in the ice fields can get, we're launching the Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike Freezerburn Challenge!

To enter this North American competition, send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: Freezerburn Challenge, include your ea.com user name, email address, and an attached digital image (.jpg or .gif), no larger than 75k, of the most freezer burnt item you can find in your home freezer.

20 winners will receive free copies of Northern Strike and have the image of their frosty meal posted for all to see in the Freezerburn Gallery!

Have fun and be creative! We will be judging entries based on their creativity, appropriateness, relevance, and aesthetic value. For the complete terms and conditions please click here.

Don't be afraid to think inside the icebox!
Weird idea...
Master*
Banned
+416|6513|United States
heh saw this on totalbf2142.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
It would be funny if they put the winning submissions into in-game adds. hehehe
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6586|NYC / Hamburg

lol. EA is doing anything to promote NS.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Commando
+8|6620
Might be time to take my guinea pig out of the freezer
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6711

Commando wrote:

Might be time to take my guinea pig out of the freezer
LOL
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6545|Singapore
i dont understand what it is talking about...wtf is freezer burnt?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS

max wrote:

lol. EA is doing anything to promote NS.
Don't understand why, on its own merits it should sell very well. Perhaps the shadow of EF/AF is still clouding what looks to be a fine addition.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
kachunkachunk
+8|6408|Ontario

jkohlc wrote:

i dont understand what it is talking about...wtf is freezer burnt?
When you freeze organic things (vegetables, meat, people, etc), cells can rupture due to ice forming in them. This is actually crystallization of water. Because this process expands the water, it ruptures/breaks the cells. This is why frostbite is so dangerous and can cause your limbs to fall off, under extreme exposure.

Basically when storing food in your freezer for too long, or under temperatures too cold to be stored in, you get freezer burn. It's basically frostbite for food. It ruins the food, so... avoid it.
Uhhh I guess you can look in the bottom for old meat and veggies, or something.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6586|NYC / Hamburg

maybe I should call my mate. he has his dead dog in his freezer (yeah. he's pretty weird)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Magius5.0
+106|6400|UMass Amherst
Hmm...you haven't seen my freezer at home.  I got stuff in there that *Might* predate the last ice age.
Sadly, I already bought Northern Strike.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
lol, what if someone has good photochop skills, then he could cheat his way to a copy of NS
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland
so, who cares. it is only 5.99

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard