raph[BOSS]
Lost My Connection Once Again
+19|6571|France / España
I really think Armored Fury and Euro Force should be sold with BF2 and SF. There is actually very good maps in those two booster-packs but almost nobody has them

From Spain there's only one or two servers with playable ping (mean less than 200ms).

I think those packs have been a total WOMBAT (Waste Of Money Brain And Time) for EA and everybody should be able to play on those maps.

I've paid for them but it would be very ok if EA decided to cut the price or even give them  for free with a good 1.5 patch... (everybody can dream... )

Last edited by raph[BOSS] (2007-03-09 11:35:21)

BJernej
+0|6426
You got deam right.
Phrozenbot
+632|6622|do not disturb

The boosters should be free. So what I payed 20 bucks for them, all I care is that everyone can play them.

But I agree, if ever they released a new edition of BF2 on the shelves, it should include everything.

Last edited by =ST6=Phrozenbot (2007-03-09 11:41:12)

KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6459|Cambridge, UK

I've deliberately playing all the maps I have least time on that's meant lots of AF and EF - its been great...
... so yes anything to encourage more to play them (run more servers)

I doubt they will give them for free, but yes they should release to the shops BF2 with SF, EF and AF, and for those others they should put AF and EF together for the price of one to download.
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6775|Over there
you can buy the deluxe box, which includes all the boosters and Special Forces.  Apparently its even patched to 1.41!!  but it signals the end to the boosters etc imo.   Like buying a sims deluxe box, but thats still going!!  So yes we can dream!
raph[BOSS]
+19|6571|France / España
Ok! I haven't seen this deluxe pack yet, is it already released?
raph[BOSS]
+19|6571|France / España
It seems that the deluxe pack only has BF2 and Sf...
BluRR33
+27|6394|Sweden
i Cant Download  AF and EF  Becuse im not 18 years old  and i Dont Trust that it will work if i Pay them and Download ...  it seems that its some  AF 'N' EF is on  DvD   i really want to buy it  but i haven't any Card :S

i Want thoose Mods   but its hard to get them..
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6368|Vancouver
How would EA steal your money this way?
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6722

BluRR33 wrote:

i Cant Download  AF and EF  Becuse im not 18 years old  and i Dont Trust that it will work if i Pay them and Download ...  it seems that its some  AF 'N' EF is on  DvD   i really want to buy it  but i haven't any Card :S

You can buy AF And EF on CD in any Best Buy or CompUSA or any store like that.
Ricerckt93
+69|6659

BluRR33 wrote:

Blurr, you will be very diaspointed if you get them now.

Not may servers running those now.

If you do get it, use these game monitor to find servers:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … red%20Fury

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … ruleval=EU

Unfortunately they faded quick.

Seems like people just wanted to get new awards then, quit when they got them.

I liked a lot of boards too, but have trouble finding a good server to play, so I default back.

Good Luck
Phrozenbot
+632|6622|do not disturb

Because peolpe are busy playing IO maps all day.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6563|Brisbane, Aus

there's the Delux BF2 pack which has BF2 and SF in one, and there's BF2 booster pack, with EF AF and patch 1.41

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard