Chappy556
+14|6722
for those of us titan enthusiasts:  which silo makes you say "aw chit" louder when its taken over by the bad guys?

my tie vote goes to silo 5 on suez (the underpass silo) and silo 1 on tabia (the lone walker silo)

i avoid both if my team holds a majority of the silos...unfortunately for tabia, its the most convenient route to either silo 3 or 2
Trel
+70|6699
IMO, all depends on where the Titans are moved to.

But the middle one on Tabia you said I totally agree with.
Good to be back.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6754|Germany, near Koblenz
None!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6308|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
The one with the damn titan next to it ^^
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Brasso
+1,549|6652

Meh, the middle silo for Shuhia is always a fragfest due to that building above it and the three paths you can take to reach it.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6448|Browntown
The central one of Sidi, the one where the two AA/two railguns are. Don't even try to take armor in there if there is a competant squad around, those railguns will fuck you up.
GeoEnvi
+22|6709|Philadelphia, PA
Why would  you even bother to take Silo 5 on Suez?

It's a weaksauce silo.
samfink
+31|6577
maybe as it means you have 5 missiles impacting the titan shields every two minutes rather than 4? which drops the shields a fair bit faster.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland
Silo 1 on Suez Canal.
Silo 2 (I think, centre one) on Sidi PP.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6731

Trel wrote:

I hate playing Shuhia Taiba.  Lay out of the terain makes the game two slow and the middle flag is a horrible for any strategic defence but you have to drive over that stupid mountain to get your armor to the flags on the other side of the map.

Verdun is much better where you have the uncaps facing each other accross a valley.
Magius5.0
+106|6403|UMass Amherst
Verdun Middle Silo is one I truly hate to snatch--between the armor rolling in from the enemy uncaps, and any vehicles coming in from any direction, you can truly be f*cked up if you get caught in the middle.  God forbid if the enemy titan decided to plop its ass down right by that silo--rapage begins.
Commando
+8|6623

cheshiremoe wrote:

Trel wrote:

I hate playing Shuhia Taiba.  Lay out of the terain makes the game two slow and the middle flag is a horrible for any strategic defence but you have to drive over that stupid mountain to get your armor to the flags on the other side of the map.

Verdun is much better where you have the uncaps facing each other accross a valley.
Shuhia Taiba is one boring map. There is nothing more annoying then driving a tank for 5 minutes to get to a silo and seeing no one on the journey because its such a big ass map! Then when you finally get to the middle silo, people drop motion mines from the roof of that steel mushroom. Then when shields go down, the Titans havent been moved! Arrrghhh
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6639|UCF
The Eastern most silo on Minsk, when that falls, its loller mine central as all the piled up tanks and walkers get blown to hell, then the waves of infantry come pouring in, its just a mess, a fun mess, but a mess none the less.
Megalomatthew
+6|6432
It tends to be all the center silos since they create a mergence of both sides...

Slio 1 on Tabia
Silo 5 on Suez Canal
Silo 2 on Sidi
Silo 5 on Verdun
Silo 2 on Minsk

All those are a pain in the ass but so much fun to raid!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6759

Silo 2 - Sidi
Silo 1 - Minsk
psH
Banned
+217|6405|Sydney
That Minsk silo that is around the center....which has all the bunkers around it...but not the one near the PAC titan. Its like the 2nd one from the EU titan. Fkin annoying.
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6655|Florida

Doms wrote:

That Minsk silo that is around the center....which has all the bunkers around it...but not the one near the PAC titan. Its like the 2nd one from the EU titan. Fkin annoying.
Silo 3... That's my vote for toughest on Minsk.
I also agree with leetkyle... Silo 1 on Suez Canal and Silo 2 on Sidi PP.
dirtsA
+4|6400|Berlin, Germany
2 on sidi.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard