Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278
Is this possible?

Have asked a admin, I was curious with any other admins who have this currently running correctly.

Please post here, and say what your results were.

Armoured fury on 32 on 16 what ticket ratio do you get?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
"Infantry Fury"
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278
What I was wanting was some streetscape  scene's that did not involve running along the  freeway to get to them.

I think Road Rage would be nice and Harvest would be ok.

But Midnight Sun has only got 4 flags the game would be over in  a flashbang and grenades.

Something different considering that they won't make new map's re-invent the situations.

Last edited by Anonymous_Undertaker (2007-03-08 19:08:22)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno
armored fury with no littlebird who would play that?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Operation Harvest would be very cool in IO.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-03-08 19:13:26)

Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278

The_Killer wrote:

armored fury with no littlebird who would play that?
Snipers and Infantry whores.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.
The booster pack is called Armored Fury. What good is it if there is no armor? Or any vehicles?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria
I could only imagine Operation Harvest to be somewhat bearable without transport vehicles.
Especially on the field with the bales of straw.

But yeah, Armored Fury needs tanks. Lots of tanks.
And hot rods and truck cabs.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

globefish23 wrote:

I could only imagine Operation Harvest to be somewhat bearable without transport vehicles.

your forgetting littlebirds and bombers !
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278

Kamikaze17 wrote:

The booster pack is called Armored Fury. What good is it if there is no armor? Or any vehicles?
Your not seeing the point I am raising. Yes it's called Armored Fury, but what's the point of Sharqi without arty.

Trying it? Is it so wrong to going against the grain?

Still same issue.

The maps are there to use, but nobody wants to try out this idea for a Street War.

It would only be a test to see how it goes, it could be  fun then just let your server to sit there and do nothing.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278

globefish23 wrote:

I am talking 32 on 16, there is shorter distance, I think it's around 200 tickets per side.

I would like a Admin to state is this possible or not?

I see there is a Great Wall Infantry Only.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
I'd play it I/O rules, but have never seen it.
Sylvanis
+13|6635|Toronto, Ontario
I still want to try Wake Island IO.  And just so everyone knows, the boats are kept in.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

The only AF map that could be even remoted fun on IO would be 16p Road Rage and Midnight Sun.

Harvest is really too big on all sizes (unless you have a 64man IO server completely full), in which 16p would be ok.

Look at the maps and see for yourself.
http://wiki.bf2s.com/maps/battlefield-2-armoured-fury
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278

TrollmeaT wrote:

I'd play it I/O rules, but have never seen it.
As why I am posing this question about 32 on 16 is it possible?

Does it work?

Has many tried it?

See Booster Packs may last, but AF would be the pack that does, admins just need to take a look at the options with the pack.

If you can re-event something to allow the people to get back on your server for some fun, there is no harm in looking into it right?

Would any admins try it on a 32 players on 16 is my question?

Can it be done succesfully?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Sylvanis wrote:

I still want to try Wake Island IO.  And just so everyone knows, the boats are kept in.
we did it once on the AU server, long story short wake IO=not fun at all
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
kinda defeats the purpose of playing armoured fury
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

Sylvanis wrote:

which would lead to crazy repair padding because nobody can bomb the flipped boats. thats at least how it was when I joined a wake I/O server
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Snake wrote:

The only AF map that could be even remoted fun on IO would be 16p Road Rage and Midnight Sun.

Harvest is really too big on all sizes (unless you have a 64man IO server completely full), in which 16p would be ok.

Look at the maps and see for yourself.
http://wiki.bf2s.com/maps/battlefield-2-armoured-fury
I've played Midnight Sun 32 player with about a dozen people. It was fairly fun. But 16 player Road Rage and Midnight Sun would both be good infantry maps, if you don't mind small ticket counts (who cares, the round goes faster).

16 player Op harvest is meant to be for vehicles, so I think IO it's out of the question, unless everyone is a sniper.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

Armoured Fury - Vehicles = soldiers with legs strong enough through a tank

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard