polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

guess i have to keep bumping your tank with a jeep
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6906|06-01
ahhhh..... then you wont be in your plane!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

True. Can i bump ya with a plane?
josh's
Banned
+2|6837
Battlefield 2: Euro Force
will it be avalibale to but in stores or not b/c i want this game bad
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

And WTF does that have anything to do with my post.

Sorry i'm taking so long with the second part. I'm too caught up with my other thread in chatter.
Martijn_KMC
+0|6825|The Netherlands
Lol

Last edited by Martijn_KMC (2006-01-15 13:18:19)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6881|Oslo, Norway
lol
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6900|Leipzig/Germany

polarbearz wrote:

Planewh0re and Proud of it.
hey polarbearz i like your initial post, but i don't get it - in which way are you a plane whore? with only 2150 kills in 46 hours in plane and a kd of 3.1
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6845|Germany

|60|Cobalt wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Planewh0re and Proud of it.
hey polarbearz i like your initial post, but i don't get it - in which way are you a plane whore? with only 2150 kills in 46 hours in plane and a kd of 3.1
Your question really shows that you have no idea what he is talking about.
Arkanon
+3|6843|London, UK
If you don't want a gunner in your plane, do you ask them to bail out? If a pilot wants me out of his plane enough to ask me to leave, I'll parachute out immediately. There's no point being an unwanted gunner. A good pilot can line up targets for the gunner. An unhappy pilot will be flying like a damned maniac, and the gunner will have little chance of hitting anything.

If the pilot doesn't want a gunner, and says so, I'm outta his aircraft pronto.
domus_inc
+2|6865|Brisbane-Australia

Arkanon wrote:

If you don't want a gunner in your plane, do you ask them to bail out? If a pilot wants me out of his plane enough to ask me to leave, I'll parachute out immediately. There's no point being an unwanted gunner. A good pilot can line up targets for the gunner. An unhappy pilot will be flying like a damned maniac, and the gunner will have little chance of hitting anything.

If the pilot doesn't want a gunner, and says so, I'm outta his aircraft pronto.
yeah oath, but how many kids out there like us?  easier to follow the polarbible

domus.
First, Second and Third Apostle of polarbearz
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

*laughs*! Domus: THAT reply, and the fact that you come from the blessed country, has convinced me to finish up part 2. I got really pissed with some of the tards on my other thread and the second addition has been sitting untouched for a week already!
Arkanon
+3|6843|London, UK
Yeah, there are plenty of ride-along tardos. All I'm asking is: yell "bail out" (Terminator 1000 style) before engaging in the wayz of the arctic bear.
TFH-R3D-DRAGON
+0|6820
yes but fools like you trash this game. wish there was a way to ban fools like you so you could never play again................
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6833
Oh yeah, if you want to get someone out of a plane while they already took off do this:

Put 5 C4 on the runway in the same place.  When the plane comes to the runway to land, detonate the C4 when they are just infront of it.  If they flew low enough, and you timed it right, their plane will blow up.

Last edited by Sh4rkb1t3 (2006-01-21 08:26:34)

ishbu
+0|6839
this made me LOL
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6821|Colorado
as a goodie2shoes I personally am aghast
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6813|NT, like Mick Dundee

Polabearz, pure genius. Come to the internode servers.... they will never know what hit em.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6835
u need to write a guide to base rapeing and spawn camping that would be so kool

the internode servers are the gayest on the net 3 team kills and ur perma banned from all trust me i know this the hard way

Last edited by .:silent-liquids:. (2006-01-30 00:28:48)

WiteknighT
+0|6818|Orlando, FL
Good stuff.....nice sarcasim.  How many times have you guys head teammates say get out of MY vehicle.....like it had their name painted on it.

I figure most of these perps were only childs.............
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6986
I'm still waiting for part 2.  Almost done my white rebel ass.
Simon
basically
+838|6806|UK
polar, thats some good stuff there .
i learnt a few new tricks.
canadianmadcow1701
+0|6851
thats just funny
R`-Nomad-DL
+-1|6802|Cairo - Egypt
LMAO, very cheap!!!!
ResDog1
+51|6914|Netherlands
Actually your guide is very usefull to clear a free spot on a server to get your mate in, for -10 will get you kicked on most servers. Good guide... I will stay out of servers you are in...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard