Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6675|respawn screen
I play Singleplayer from time to time, so today I played "Great Wall" on medium (veteran?). PLA was pushed back to one flag and me and the bots tried to get that final flag.

Then: I get killed (shotgun I think), get revived, knifed, revived, knifed, revived (about 4 times). Bots aren't that fast and are very predictible, that makes singleplayer so easy. But it all happened so fast, I couldn't escape.

I even forgot to tale a screenshot, it's a shame. Seeing this after 900 hours of BF2 made me laugh.

So, be aware of this "J. Lord" bot... (is that a typical chinese name?)
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6707
Lol...  New easter egg maybe.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6624|Quebec city, Canada
lol thats funny +1 for your pain.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
Happend to me also, they run at you with grenades, yet they know how to kidnap... hmm
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
perhaps u are just no-skillers?!

ziemlich peinlich alter!
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6624|Quebec city, Canada
Seriously, at expert, do you find bots to make good shots ? I mean they are stupid but they make headshots that I never see on servers... like S12K headshots from 20 meters away...
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6441|Austria - Graz
U got super pwnzert by bots! LOL!

Das is echt wild... +1 too!
cheshiremoe
+50|6707

-=raska=- wrote:

Seriously, at expert, do you find bots to make good shots ? I mean they are stupid but they make headshots that I never see on servers... like S12K headshots from 20 meters away...
And the expert bots in tanks can one shot another tank on a regular basis, but the team your playing on can't hit anything unless its 2 inches infront of there face.
ikurus
+1|6455|B.C. Canada
I'll have to look out for that 1.  I've only been kidnapped in multiplayer, 30 deaths & 30 revives in a row.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6477|Trondheim, Norway

cheshiremoe wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

And the expert bots in tanks can one shot another tank on a regular basis, but the team your playing on can't hit anything unless its 2 inches infront of there face.
But then again it is freakin easy to kill the enemy infantry, even on expert..
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
Only thing that i hate about the bots, is when they have s12k's
cheshiremoe
+50|6707

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

cheshiremoe wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

Yeah,  I just find it near impossible to win a round when no one else on your team can defend or take a flag.
You have to do everything your self including commanding.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6477|Trondheim, Norway

cheshiremoe wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

cheshiremoe wrote:

Yeah,  I just find it near impossible to win a round when no one else on your team can defend or take a flag.
You have to do everything your self including commanding.
As a squadleader you can simply request and get it in singleplayer mode
I don't have any problems winning it on my own, but it is differences on people so...
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6675|respawn screen

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

perhaps u are just no-skillers?!

ziemlich peinlich alter!
Yup, so embarassing, that I post it on the internet... (before the bots post their version)
l41e
+677|6646

-=raska=- wrote:

Yes. Bots are freaking ridiculous with the Saiga. Range, 100m. Weapons: Me, M24. Enemy bot, Saiga-12K.

*lining up shot*
C. Grass [Saiga-12K] k30dxedle
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida
You got kidnapped in SINGLEPLAYER? NOOB!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Dude, what a massive revive. wtf.
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida

gene_pool wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Dude, what a massive revive. wtf.
Spammer.
JaggedPanther
+61|6472
Reset The Bots Stats Ea!!!!@!!!!
=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6280
WTF ! It's Tron all over again
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6326|SHAPE, Belgium
Yeahhhhhh... Playing with bots on veteren. It doesn't make any sense. They shoot a headshot from a hell far distance, or when you shoot at them, they exactly know where you are. And that's why I play in the internet:).
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Its just sick how accurate they are with that shotgun. I also hate their psychic senses. The second you enter a flag cap area, you can expect hell to come in the form of enemy übertroopers.
The unholy rain of nades when you're in a tank is a bitch too. Having 20+ grenades coming in and actually killing you is seriously messed up.
Another pet hate in SP is jets. AA will ALWAYS know you're coming and the enemy jet is near unshakeable. Ridiculously easy to kill when you're on his tail, but if he's on yours, *CENSORED*
I hate SP bots with a passion.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

White-Fusion wrote:

Only thing that i hate about the bots, is when they have s12k's
I second that! For some reason bot have been coded to be real bitches when they have shotgun in their hand....even in 2142 if they have the herzorg...Your done!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6693|UK
No, you wasn't.

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-07-01 10:19:52)

aj0405
+19|6159
Roger Lesboules: Clear!
Roger Lesboules: Alright buddy, you're good to go!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard