Commando
+8|6620

GeoEnvi wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

I dunno about you guys, but I think they fucked around with the deviation of the Voss L-AR in patch 1.2.  It seems that the deviation goes to hell a lot quicker and takes a bit longer to recover than it used to--hence my killing sprees in rapid-succession have been noticably reduced.
I agree with this post!

Since 1.2, it's been a lot harder to track an enemy - in SINGLE SHOT MODE - as he runs across my screen at medium to long distances.  I used to get hit indicators in 4 out of 5 shots as he ran across my screen; now it's more like 2 out of 5 AND he's found cover b4 I put him away!
If thats true then thats a good thing, makes the game more interesting rather than dying within .001 secs of being hit with a Voss. Requires more skill
Magius5.0
+106|6400|UMass Amherst
Yeah, I'm still gonna say Baur H-AR and Krylov still have my respect--Voss has been weak-sauced.

Baur--4-5 rounds single fire and they go down.  Accuracy to be feared.
Krylov--a couple of 2-3 round bursts and they go down.  Low recoil/ volmetric firing rate to be feared.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6464|The Land of Scott Walker

Commando wrote:

GeoEnvi wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

I dunno about you guys, but I think they fucked around with the deviation of the Voss L-AR in patch 1.2.  It seems that the deviation goes to hell a lot quicker and takes a bit longer to recover than it used to--hence my killing sprees in rapid-succession have been noticably reduced.
I agree with this post!

Since 1.2, it's been a lot harder to track an enemy - in SINGLE SHOT MODE - as he runs across my screen at medium to long distances.  I used to get hit indicators in 4 out of 5 shots as he ran across my screen; now it's more like 2 out of 5 AND he's found cover b4 I put him away!
If thats true then thats a good thing, makes the game more interesting rather than dying within .001 secs of being hit with a Voss. Requires more skill
So let's ramp up the deviation on everything, then the game will be REALLY interesting.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6661|Sweden

Masterstyle wrote:

Krylov is the best gun in the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard