cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6721
Anyway I had a realy short Camp Glib round last night where I got the gold with 11 pts ( tied with the commander).  I caped the last flag using the infantry sonar and the Ganz for 4 of my 5 kills.  Some of my squad were saying to let the last guy alive on the other team take a flag back(someone else killed him).

What has are your storys about capturing all the flags/silos and ending the round in five minutes?

What was you score?
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6417
Got one kill and we were just 6 people and the 6th left and i were the onlyone with points at all, and round ended g?G
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
Me, spawnofthemist and a few others in my squad were PAC on Gilbraltar. We just went from one base to another, in order, and capped them all. Between us we had like 4 deaths lol! I only got a bronze, I think spawn got the gold.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6721
To have a meaning full game with very few people the teams have to be much more balanced and it seems that one screw ball not doing what he should makes you lose very quickly.   

And half the time one team or both will not have anyone to command.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6451|Brisbane, Australia

i won a titan round with 4 points last night (2 capped silos)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Think my team won a round in 3 mins on Camp Gibraltar... 250 out of 260 tickets left    think we just spread out over all the flags... fastest round i've ever played... and it was a 64 or 48 player server even
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6686|Canberra, AUS
This was on BF2, but I had once a zero-point gold star round.

No kidding.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Spark wrote:

No kidding.
Winner of this tread
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6657

Spark wrote:

No kidding.
yeah wonder if anyone can beat what he got
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6667|UK
hahaha great post was thinking doing one like this, i had was playing a titan game, and got 8 points, one of those, server starts, some guys leaves, didnt think it would count but it did
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6744|Germany, near Koblenz

blademaster wrote:

Spark wrote:

No kidding.
yeah wonder if anyone can beat what he got
Nobody I suggest ...

Me I got such a cheap gold too at BF2 (beside one for just one point) but I didn't get anything like that at BF2142 yet. Sure there were some extremely short round due to leaving players, but I never was the lucky one who was gifted the gold medal.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6764|Nederland

Spark wrote:

No kidding.
got this more than once
joined server. nobody got points. map-switch. i got gold XD
Deader
+7|6804|TN, USA
The one gold I have I got on a round I didn't even complete. I had a CTD toward the end of the round and somehow still managed to have the high score for the round. I don't even know what the score was. I know it wasn't a long round because we were getting our asses handed to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard