The_Jester
+52|6503|Italy
Well, I'm not one of those 1000-karma-20-post-per-day celebrities, but I have spent quite a lot of time on BF2 and this forum, so I wanna share this with you.

I just received the confirmation of my enrollment: on March 12 begins the 6 weeks training phase. After that they will send me wherever they need (probably not far from home anyway). In one year I will be eligible for foreign missions (at this moment our army is active in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Kosovo and Bosnia-Erzegovina).

Joining our Army is not easy as in other countries. This year there are like 25,000 candidates for 8,000 total enrollments, so I'm very satisfied.

Probably I'm over with BF2 (and I wanted to be a Captain and complete my SF medal set before leaving, but my pc fucked up), but I'll keep reading these boards.

See you.
MrE`158
+103|6635
Good luck, buddy!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK
Italian army is the best in the world at retreating...hope you can run fast backwards!! rofl...seriously though, good luck.
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6711|Arizona, USA
Good for you and good luck!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6609|Seattle

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

Italian army is the best in the world at retreating...hope you can run fast backwards!! rofl...seriously though, good luck.
Don't you mean the French army?

OP: Good luck bro! Stay safe!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6455|Austria - Graz
116 days left.
Means 2784 hours
or 16740 minutes
or 10022400 seconds
till i can leave the army. Its not worth the crap.

I hope u don't need to serve in any country with any combat actions. So good luck!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

Don't you mean the French army?

OP: Good luck bro! Stay safe!
Do the french have an army?!!! pretty sure it was a load of homos kissing and bumming each other....maybe im mistaken! lmao... nice one downy m8.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661
later
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

Thats the French...

Good luck Jester, and hf!
penguin.killer
+75|6492
lol at french ppl hating
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661
Lol at everyone joining the army today
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Why whats wrong with today,should we wait until tomorrow,or should we have done it yesterday?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661

jord wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Why whats wrong with today,should we wait until tomorrow,or should we have done it yesterday?
Its not everyday you see two threads on this topic. Quit trying to be a wiseass
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6688|Ft. Drum, NY
yeah, wtf i made a post about me joining to........wtf is it worldwide join the army day?
Simon
basically
+838|6669|UK
cya
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6561|EUtopia | Austria

killa_karnickl wrote:

116 days left.
Means 2784 hours
or 16740 minutes
or 10022400 seconds

I hope u don't need to serve in any country with any combat actions. So good luck!
Well, our army really... didn't want me
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK

Stormscythe wrote:

killa_karnickl wrote:

116 days left.
Means 2784 hours
or 16740 minutes
or 10022400 seconds

Well, our army really... didn't want me
.....just ring that bell and walk the long walk.....
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6308|ohio,USA

|CoR| Majik_Kracker wrote:

Good for you and good luck!
have fun
agent146
+127|6398|Jesus Land aka Canada
lol for a minute i though you were american , The_jester, joing the USMC or something. lulz because the us need soldiers and i was surpised that you said its was "hard" to get in. Well for italy? well i guess your right on the hard part in getting to the army for italy. i can't explain why but i understand.
Bomomar
+4|6276
I would like to THANK you and anyone who puts their life on the line to defend my freedom. I wish you nothing but safety and happiness. May God watch over and protect you. May your family be honored by your service. Good luck and keep your head down.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6529|USA
Good luck to you.  be safe.  haha +1 for the comment about the celebs.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661
I wish I was a celeb  *sighs*
The_Jester
+52|6503|Italy
Ha, didn't noticed yuckfou's post. Usually I don't read the junk drawer section. Good luck to you too.
I have already decided what to do in my future career: 1 year as standard infantry and then I will apply to join our paratroopers' brigade.

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH: Yes, we have indeed a long tradition of idiot commanders and stupid politic choices, in both world wars.
But our soldiers have always been well-reputed over the world, even by our enemies. Commanders and politicians are one thing, soldiers are a different story.
That's something from the past anyway. Until some months ago we was one of US' main allies in Iraq. Our Navy and our Aviations are constantly involved in NATO combined operations.

Btw, I see you are from UK. Do a quick search about british battleships HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in the second World War and see what happened to them (hint: 6 frogmen vs 2 battleships). That's just an example.

agent146: we don't have a huge army, just some special brigades for foreign missions and a basic force for homeland defense. Initial amount of enrollments for this year was 16,000. But they don't need so many people, so reduced them to 8 thousands.

Bomomar: thanks a lot.
im_in_heaven
+27|6599
Good Luck and God bless.
fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6363
GL man, i start RAF regiment training on the 18th....21 weeks of hell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard