Charmin
+1|6709
in POSTAL 2 you could urinate on people on the streets, it was such a fun game, if ya aim well enough for a woman's face she'd start throwing up right there : )
Others would just run away or start shooting and clubbing you : )
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6745|Honolulu, HI
I suppose if this feature were implemented tastefully (uh, ok, I guess the concept of public urination is sort of tasteless in and of itself, but oh well) it might make for an occasionally funny addition...I don't see any way of doing it that wouldn't call for this game's "Teen" rating to be changed to a Mature though.

Interestingly enough, piss is actually pretty sterile stuff, consisting of about 96% water with the balance made up of insoluble vitamins and the like.  Ounce for ounce it's something like 25 times more sterile than spit.  Some people believe that (warning: the end of this sentence is pretty sick...and considering how sick it's been thus far, that's pretty bad) drinking one's own urine somehow detoxifies the body.  An estimated 1 million people in the US alone (I think? or was it worldwide?) consume their own piss daily...ewww...though to give them the benefit of the doubt, I'd assume it's served at a refreshing 98.6°.

But let those guys do it...as funny as it might be in BF2, there's no reason or place for it there.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6708|Calgary
lol... So I'm sure most of you have noticed that the hatch on the tank is open. I have throw nades like crazy into these open hatches, once 3 times, and I have never been able to log a kill. I'm sure that even one nade should be a kill. So, after thinking about it, chalking up hundreds of deaths and even a purple heart, it would be nice just to piss on it...........lol
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6701|Espoo, Finland

Horseman 77 wrote:

what a little butt weasle lol

You didn't  get Aids from pissin dick head.

Is that what you told your mom ? you got it pissing?
Owned

I can't belive what I'm seeing here, people seem to have no humour at all in here! (don't start telling me about good humour)
You who replied like idiots and could not take this as just another funny post should not be allowed in forums cause you really ruin them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard