sirtwist22
+-1|6705
Is there any recourse to being banned by noobs who shouldn't have admin powers?

I've been banned twice. Once for excessive teamkills on a server where I didn't teamkill anyone (I had just logged on and I only had two kills at the time. Even if they were teamkills, I don't see how that would be excessive!) The other happened this morning on the Railbait server. A noob named RBhollowpoint was spawn camping to pad his stats, when I complained about it after he kicked a teammate for killing him, he banned me.

If I had done something to deserve the bans, that would be one thing. But it pisses me off no end that I now have two bans for no real reason except for abusive admins.
Charmin
+1|6710
we all get shit like that, be ready to get used to it.
sirtwist22
+-1|6705
I saw it again tonite. A guy banned for complaining that the admin was teamkilling.

It seems like admins should be able to kick, but not permantly ban. Doesn't seem like a lot of them can handle the power.
cocoasdad
+0|6759
Why would you want to go back and play on that server if it is so bad?

Don't let it bug you, it is not like a police record or anything. No employer is going to ask you for a copy of your drivers licence, social security card and your BF2 stats.

I got a couple of kicks when I first started playing and it bugged me. I try not to TK, I don't swear or type anything hostile, I don't like drama any more than anybody else and wham I'm kicked.

After seeing some of the stupid stuff that happens on some servers I finally just quit sweating it. Those servers will eventually lose players and die off. It may take some time but it will happen. I started my own "do not play on" list to avoid some of the rampant stupidity there is out there. Post their names and boycott them.

Last edited by cocoasdad (2006-01-12 15:20:50)

Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

he couldnt, he was banned from it. must have been a different one.
RBHOLLOWPOINT
+0|6670
I banned you and it was for going on and on about your "friend" being given a one minute kick for an infraction.
You continued to go on about it and were told to please drop it,which you didnt so you were kicked.
You came back and went on and on about it again so much that other players on both teams were complaining and asking you to stop the "drama",to which you wouldnt so I had no other choice but to ban you from our server because your incessant complaining was becoming distracting to the other players and spoiling the overall enjoyment of the game,Im sorry this had to happen but you wouldnt let it lie.
Railbait is there for responsible mature players,if you arent we will let you know the rules if you are a new beginner but if you are there to start trouble for whatever reason then you will be kicked /banned.
There are lots of other servers out there in the ethernet,some dont care about rules and goos gameplay but we do,have a good time on the battlefield.

HP.

Last edited by RBHOLLOWPOINT (2006-02-08 16:03:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard