BeautifulJesus
+0|6689|WV
Man, it looks like everyone is out to get you YitEarp. I just read through the whole thread and most of the posts about you were "attacks" on you, haha.

Anywho, I was thinking about doing the whole shoot/pick up/repeat deal with the zipline but I didn't feel like just chilling there...especially because I havn't been able to play in about a month because my mobo decided to only read one of my sticks of RAM and it's only 256, but I have a new mobo and a gig of RAM on the way so I should be able to play again within the week
Punisher786
+-5|6719
yitearp now is a great time for you to get a life!!
YitEarp
+1|6732

Punisher786 wrote:

yitearp now is a great time for you to get a life!!
whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel better.

im happily married to a caring/beautiful woman, own my own home, am back in school after working for a bit, have 2 kickass dogs, and more than enough good friends to keep me busy. i totally suck.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head

theseb099 wrote:

i dont remeber exactly but i dont remeber usiing my ziplines to get my basic badge just shoot em

WHY THE HELL IS IT 6500 ziplines and grappling if the flashes are only 3000 like really you could sit beside a supply crate and fire flashes for about a half an hour i think that would just about cover it
Either that or be support and throw ammo bags at your feet and shoot teargas all day........gas works too by the way.
armin
+0|6763| Bosnia & Herzegovina
you donthave to use the zip line, just shoot and recover, shoot and recover, shoot and recover! u get 100s in a single round
YitEarp
+1|6732
yeah took about 2.5 hours to go from vet to expert.
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6851|TX

ghostgr wrote:

Either that or be support and throw ammo bags at your feet and shoot teargas all day........gas works too by the way.
so gas works for that badge as well?  didnt know that.  cool i play support mostly.  got the basic badge of course but now i might have to go for Vet.  Thanks.

Last edited by -=DRACO-Krusty (2006-01-11 19:48:29)

theoflow
+1|6764
oh my goodness.  The guy mentioned in the forum who has the expert has played almost 1000 HOURS~!

Talk about having some free time.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica

theoflow wrote:

oh my goodness.  The guy mentioned in the forum who has the expert has played almost 1000 HOURS~!

Talk about having some free time.
Yeah he has more times played than me :-P
YitEarp
+1|6732
oh wow i didnt notice i was approaching that milestone.  yeah basically anytime im in the same room as the computer but not using it i'll idle in some server.  since the biggest pain in the ass req for most awards is the time, and i know i can do the ability-related part of the reqs, figure i might as well while i watch tv or work on some stuff.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6852|United Kingdom
as long as the server doesnt kick ya for idling , i could say ive done that before when not playing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard