_-_911_-_180891
+540|6500|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Oh noes you can bunny hop with the mech? OH shit .. the infantry will be squashed
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6814|Belgium

Havazn wrote:

Ty wrote:

I imagine when Spec Ops guys with Det Packs get between your legs you can squish them.
Walkers should be able to jump.
Bunnyhopping walkers FTW!
Hooray !!
psH
Banned
+217|6381|Sydney
yeah soon the walkers will be camping and saying " i rap3d you p00n1g3 style oh eyah and i did it with the park 52!" even when people aren't in em.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/DjurS/orly.jpg
Why does nobody read manuals these days -_- if everybody read the manuals we would'nt have lame posts like this one....
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6759|Internet!
RTFM, says the man reviving the dead post.

Tsk, tsk.

Extra irony for the "lame posts like this one" remark, too.

Last edited by Kanil (2007-02-28 13:05:09)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Nyte wrote:

I find the mechs are not that useful in this game.  The tanks do more damage and move much more easily.
WTF ! !   Mechs were made to give the player more manuvearability over different types of terrain??!?!
You cant drive a tank through a river but you can walk through it with a walker, and walkers can walk up steeper hills than a tank can drive up AND walkers can zig-zag / run around in circles to dodge tank shells or attack tanks close up O_o WALKERS PWNS TANKS!!

I'm a tank guy though,, the walker is too much of a whoring machine for me :p
if you can keep the distance (200m<) a tank will pwn a walker (if the tank driver has a good aim (i do ))

EDIT: 4 walkermissles do more/equal damage as one tank shell and they are fired in the same time it takes the tank to reload a new shell... (less splash damage though, but thats what the gatlinguns are for )

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-03-06 02:58:27)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard