swedge
+23|6429|haggis hill
hey guys im just in for a rant here, here i go.

me and my clan play in twl and clanbase, were about average and for the past 4 games (twl and CB) every team ive played against just keep nade whoring. like wtf there is no skill in nade throwing over and over and over again, ive thought about doing it back but i said no im not gonna be like that.

anyone had this problem in clan matches not pub matches
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
Prepare for the flamefest...
penguin.killer
+75|6451
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
Uhm, no offence to americans at all, but whenever i see an american playing on an australian server, all they do is nadespam. I am not sure if its because of the high ping and they have to nade, but i take it americans/japanese nade a HELL of a lot more then us Aussies. Although, in pubs, nades happen lots (generally people with 200 odd ping do it the most...), but in a scrim, its not too bad.

edit: sorry if that made no sense, i am not thinking too straight for numerous reasons.

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-02-23 03:50:14)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6416|Wales
Seeing as nades are so useful why not use it in match play? You just have to learn to get your guys spread out so you dont all die from one nade
swedge
+23|6429|haggis hill
yeah but it gets so freekin annoying when were playing in the 5v5 and all of the other team just keep throwing nades, ive nearly got to the point of just saying "fuck it im DC'n". there is a little skill in throwing nades but when u only hit 1 out of 6m nades its just complete nonsense
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
In TWL europe that tactic doesnt work... nades ofc are used at some choke points and in battles but on maps like  mashtur they are useless as the map is pretty open.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6603|England
Swedge what team are you in?
You guys sound like a bunch of nuubs.
Sorry to tell you this but its not nade spamming if you know where to put the nades.
Its a tactic used in bf nowadays so get used to it or quit.
BTW TWL has only 2 good teams its a nuub ladder.
Clanbase is a bit more skilled.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811
Play CAL... not nearly as much nade spamming
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
haX
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon

Gravity wrote:

no nades....just a bunch of weirdos that think they are gods gift to video games.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811

Parker wrote:

Gravity wrote:

no nades....just a bunch of weirdos that think they are gods gift to video games.
dont be a hater cuz u get raped
Lith
+0|6460
Don't run into it. If they are sitting back then keep distance and get at least 2 of your guys to spawn as snipers and keep picking them off. Also flank them or push them out from higher spots so their nades don't go far and neutralize them.
For every tactic in this game there is alway counter tactic. Bitching and crying about it will do nothing. Use your brain. One more thing, don't try to make this into internatinal afair. This got nothing to do with were you are from. BS

Last edited by Lith (2007-03-01 08:14:12)

Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811

Lith wrote:

Don't run into it. If they are sitting back then keep distance and get at least 2 of your guys to spawn as snipers and keep picking them off. Also flank them or push them out from higher spots so their nades don't go far and neutralize them.
For every tactic in this game there is alway counter tactic. Bitching and crying about it will do nothing. Use your brain. One more thing, don't try to make this into internatinal afair. This got nothing to do with were you are from. BS
snipers in 5v5 = BAD
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon

Gravity wrote:

Parker wrote:

Gravity wrote:

dont be a hater cuz u get raped
i dont get raped because i dont take part in the sausage fest you call CAL.
ive seen the 12 year olds you play with, you arent special. you play a video game, with people that if you hung out with in real life you would get accused of pedophilia.
go hang out with the cal crew and call each other srubs and nubs......
oh and im not a "hater" as you so eloquently put it, im just tired of all the E-Badasses.
Agony.VorteX
+1|6242
yer bad parker.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6358|Vancouver, BC, Canada
BF2Pro limits nades to only two for the medic kit so you see nowhere near as much spamming in CAL 5v5, CAL 8v8, or TWL 8v8. Not to mention as someone said, if they are nade spamming just go around them and shoot them in the back.

And for the love of god don't turn this into some stupid debate about how good or bad or stupid CAL players are. Only the vocal minority think they are God's gift to Earth, the majority are normal people.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811
Like Me!
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh

Gravity wrote:

Like Me!
Normal eh?
Gravity
Infantry Whore