David.P
Banned
+649|6324
Stop Just Stop your member is making your server seem bad allright! I dont like armor whores aswell but thats only if they do one of 2 things Spawn camp our last base or when a commander takes an only apc and sits there the whole round not doing shit.

Bunny hoppers dont suck if you can hit them! There is no advantage to bunny hoping whatsoever! Only when i snipe i find it mildly annoying.

If you wanted to advertise your server dont come in here and right of the bat tell us it's the best sf server allright? I know plenty of servers which i enjoy there is no best one they all are good to me(I may have a few favorites but none of them are the best)

You come off as smug little bastards maybe if you said something like "I would like to welcome you to our server" then you would'nt get so much flaming.

I'm not trying to be cool(Even on the internet) I dont care what people think of me.

Let me ask you do you get a kick out of annoying people on the internet? Because thats what you have done.
Your gonna lose more people now cause of this thread.

I am over it BUH-BYE!

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-03-04 18:43:55)

Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND
Stay clear of this server , they once banned me for owning them [ jihad jeeping ] . they are the biggest tank whores i know , but before they banned me the thread starter must of looked at my stats , he then went of calling me a padder [loser]. So just a warning ,,,,,,,,, stay well away
Des.Kmal
+917|6668|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Canadianloser wrote:

hey

I admin losers server with mr. stokoe here.

1. wheres the fun in bunnyhopping anyway?  you guys are saying get some skill etc etc.  look, its pretty fucking boring jumping up and down to get a kill.  if u cant get a kill without jumping/prone/jumping/prone then you suck dick, my friend.

me wrote:

hmm... here is my reply:

IF YOU CANT HIT ME GO TO COUNTER STRIKE NUB!
2. armour whoring is noobish.  we like to have fun in our server, let someone else have a go in the tank and show us you can do more than use 4 keys and a mouse to play.

me wrote:

first come first serve..... btw thats against roe. limiting people to a kit or vehicle. good fucking game.
3. we just wanted to advertise our site to assist in populating it, if you don't like it, dont waste your time to try to look cool in front of your e-friends by saying "ban me now" like half of you already have.  just dont play on it if you dont like it.   

me wrote:

aww damn! i cant be E-cool infront of my E-friends!! I FAIL.

no i dont care. if u want me too ill come in there bunny hoppin and dolphin diving my ass off or armor whore the fuck out of the server.... or u can ban me now. zomgz0rz.
4. we have great admins and its a great server, i encourage anybody who enjoys a good fair round to come join us on the battlefield and on vent

me wrote:

you fail at "fair"...... more like limited. thats not fun NOR fair.
get over it, bye bye

me wrote:

bye.
Canadian
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
David.P
Banned
+649|6324
Thank you for the translation.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6891|UK

Widow_Warrior wrote:

Stay clear of this server , they once banned me for owning them [ jihad jeeping ] . they are the biggest tank whores i know , but before they banned me the thread starter must of looked at my stats , he then went of calling me a padder [loser]. So just a warning ,,,,,,,,, stay well away
Your Cheating Stats:
Strike 186:54:03      229      180      1.27      899 <-- Best round.. Hmmmm
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     Widows_Bitch (34)

Coincidence (sp)  The others can judge

Anyway Cheers for the people still coming along and joining
Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND

StokoE wrote:

Widow_Warrior wrote:

Your Cheating Stats:
Strike 186:54:03      229      180      1.27      899 <-- Best round.. Hmmmm
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     Widows_Bitch (34)

Coincidence (sp)  The others can judge

Anyway Cheers for the people still coming along and joining
Favourite victim was due to base rape on the essex at wake island with a helo .
Strike   , wow less than 200 hours  i have seen accounts where the only map played is karkand , does that make them padders ?  if you look , i have over 800 hours on wake , highest score well that was pretty simple , its called teamwork on an IO server thats 64 size with 10 players in , it lasted for hours. Anyway , why the f$%k do i have to explain myself to you . Your server sux with all its rules , so does your clan

So you must be a padder also, looking at your BR and fav victim

Last edited by Widow_Warrior (2007-03-05 05:19:38)

StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6891|UK
lmao ORLY ? my best round is 422 and that was on Karkand the other night.. 4 players on each side on 64 man.. That went on for 2 hours.. And you are saying you got 899 legit ?

Anyway thats not the point.. You pad plain n simple..  Come over to the server and find out for yourself.. Then you will realise that you indeed suck.. and the server is maintained to all the BFROE etc etc..

Cheers..

P.S thanks for explaining yourself to me.. but its still bullshit.. Also just to add ! you were kicked from our server for armour whoring.. Everytime you died you would get in armour.. You died and someone else got the armour.. you would go and hunt for more armour.. Thats not teamwork.. and seen as you have over 300h in a tank.. you truly do fucking suck.

Last edited by StokoE (2007-03-05 06:22:03)

Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND

StokoE wrote:

lmao ORLY ? my best round is 422 and that was on Karkand the other night.. 4 players on each side on 64 man.. That went on for 2 hours.. And you are saying you got 899 legit ?

Anyway thats not the point.. You pad plain n simple..  Come over to the server and find out for yourself.. Then you will realise that you indeed suck.. and the server is maintained to all the BFROE etc etc..

Cheers..

P.S thanks for explaining yourself to me.. but its still bullshit.. Also just to add ! you were kicked from our server for armour whoring.. Everytime you died you would get in armour.. You died and someone else got the armour.. you would go and hunt for more armour.. Thats not teamwork.. and seen as you have over 300h in a tank.. you truly do fucking suck.
Says the man who cant rank up properlly . Or is it BOY ?

MAINTAINED TO BF2ROE   you kick for tank whoring , your an abusive admin, bunny hoppings a no go, you my friend are bullshit, as your tag states  LOSERS

Last edited by Widow_Warrior (2007-03-05 07:26:03)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6519

Forum rules wrote:

Do not advertise. Ever.
And you said that your server is maintained to all the BFROE blablabla... And still you don't allow people to armor whore? Then again BFROE says:

BFROE wrote:

(b) Preventing any players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters or tanks.
You aren't respecting the rules of this forum and you aren't following BFROE either. If I would care I would report you.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-03-05 07:28:56)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Forum rules wrote:

Do not advertise. Ever.
And you said that your server is maintained to all the BFROE blablabla... And still you don't allow people to armor whore? Then again BFROE says:

BFROE wrote:

(b) Preventing any players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters or tanks.
You aren't respecting the rules of this forum and you aren't following BFROE either. If I would care I would report you.
Well said
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6891|UK
Its not preventing them.. Its just saying dont hog them.. i.e. die get in tank, die get in tank, die get in tank.. Till the cows come home..

I mean that just makes a fucking shit player in my book !   A good Tanker is fine.. Roll around, get shot, repair get back in roll around kill some people.. get shot repair.. etc etc.. Thats fine..

I dont see your argument

Report all you want.. its full of shit the BFROE.  I have reported glitchers for ages and nothing happens.. Do what you like.. People still come and people will still go..

I am here smiling still while the kids get frustrated..
TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6691|Gainesville, FL

StokoE wrote:

and the server is maintained to all the BFROE etc etc..
And Then...

StokoE wrote:

Report all you want.. its full of shit the BFROE.
Moron.

StokoE wrote:

I have reported glitchers for ages and nothing happens..
That's because you likely report people who legitimately pwn you (as I'm sure happens frequently) after crying, "HaX!  Nice Aimbot, n00b!  Get some skill, you bunnyhopping wanker!"

Moron.
TheBelcorwyn
+21|6691|Gainesville, FL
You know, after giving it some thought, aren't the English notorious for their standing-ranks military methodology?  I can see, now, why this guy cries about mobility being unfair.  It's a cultural defect.

Poor sap.  Move to America so your children (God forbid you should have any) won't suffer the same deficiencies as yourself.

https://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8642/crucibleeditedys7.jpg

Last edited by TheBelcorwyn (2007-03-05 10:58:33)

dead_rac00n
+12|6533|DTC
I don't see the problem with being an armour whore. The only rules I accept are the no base raping/ no spawn killing thing. For vehicles, first come first served.
But I'll stick to what I said : go there : IT'S N00B-HUNTING TIME !
Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

You know, after giving it some thought, aren't the English notorious for their standing-ranks military methodology?  I can see, now, why this guy cries about mobility being unfair.  It's a cultural defect.

Poor sap.  Move to America so your children (God forbid you should have any) won't suffer the same deficiencies as yourself.
Im english , dont put me in the same catatgory as him
obstacle02
+3|6567

TuataraDude wrote:

I prefer the line on one server (can't remember which one now, but the rounds are great):

"Whore vehicles all you like.
We have no cheese for your whine, so don't bring any."

Best rules ever.
there was a good one i saw in a server that said "Want to complain? Press Alt-F4 to speak with an admin!"
TheBelcorwyn
+21|6691|Gainesville, FL

obstacle02 wrote:

TuataraDude wrote:

I prefer the line on one server (can't remember which one now, but the rounds are great):

"Whore vehicles all you like.
We have no cheese for your whine, so don't bring any."

Best rules ever.
there was a good one i saw in a server that said "Want to complain? Press Alt-F4 to speak with an admin!"
I've seen that one too.  Good stuff, right there.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6738|"The Empire"

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Move to America
Insult all the English on these forums why don't you, you fucking retard, with that arrogant attitude no wonder most the world hate your "Superior Country", i for one don't, just you will do fine..........
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6602
Ya if you cant deal with dolphin diving bunny hopping and any other legit twl and cal  tactics then you need to uninstall and walk into traffic. Quit being a pussy or quit the game.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6602
Lol after seein troopers video it makes me wanna play these guys with my 5v5 team lol my guys need a confidence booster lol. Nice video btw lol I loved that song

BTW if you ladies from the losers clan wanna scrim hit me up on xfire hollywoodftw Id love to grind yall up
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6519

StokoE wrote:

Its not preventing them.. Its just saying dont hog them.. i.e. die get in tank, die get in tank, die get in tank.. Till the cows come home..

I mean that just makes a fucking shit player in my book !   A good Tanker is fine.. Roll around, get shot, repair get back in roll around kill some people.. get shot repair.. etc etc.. Thats fine..

I dont see your argument

Report all you want.. its full of shit the BFROE.  I have reported glitchers for ages and nothing happens.. Do what you like.. People still come and people will still go..

I am here smiling still while the kids get frustrated..
Wait, what? Your server must have the stupidest admins ever. If you can't even understand ROE, maybe you shouldn't bother renting a server...

And still you don't care about forums rules?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28076
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22925

Two earlier topics... Why are you creating more? And advertising wasn't allowed...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6891|UK
Des.Kmal
+917|6668|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Des.Kmal wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

hey

I admin losers server with mr. stokoe here.

1. wheres the fun in bunnyhopping anyway?  you guys are saying get some skill etc etc.  look, its pretty fucking boring jumping up and down to get a kill.  if u cant get a kill without jumping/prone/jumping/prone then you suck dick, my friend.

me wrote:

hmm... here is my reply:

IF YOU CANT HIT ME GO TO COUNTER STRIKE NUB!
2. armour whoring is noobish.  we like to have fun in our server, let someone else have a go in the tank and show us you can do more than use 4 keys and a mouse to play.

me wrote:

first come first serve..... btw thats against roe. limiting people to a kit or vehicle. good fucking game.
3. we just wanted to advertise our site to assist in populating it, if you don't like it, dont waste your time to try to look cool in front of your e-friends by saying "ban me now" like half of you already have.  just dont play on it if you dont like it.   

me wrote:

aww damn! i cant be E-cool infront of my E-friends!! I FAIL.

no i dont care. if u want me too ill come in there bunny hoppin and dolphin diving my ass off or armor whore the fuck out of the server.... or u can ban me now. zomgz0rz.
4. we have great admins and its a great server, i encourage anybody who enjoys a good fair round to come join us on the battlefield and on vent

me wrote:

you fail at "fair"...... more like limited. thats not fun NOR fair.
get over it, bye bye

me wrote:

bye.
Canadian
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
TheBelcorwyn
+21|6691|Gainesville, FL

StokoE wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22925

Quality thread
A few quotes from the above-mentioned "Quality thread" that I found to be most interesting.

The_Jester wrote:

Oh cool, an old thread about this server admined by shitheads.
Just got kicked "to make room for an admin".
Map: Iron Gator, my team was winning by a small margin, like 20 tickets. I was first in my team,  30-12 as support.
There was A LOT of people at 0-2-4 points, and A LOT of people with higher ping than me. Guess who get kicked.

I rejoined and the new map was Warlord.
I asked why they kicked me.
Answer "to make room for an admin". First BS. There still was only 2 LSR members.
Me: "What about kicking people with 0 score or higher ping? That's just common sense"
Cool admin wannabe: "We needed 1 slot, I asked and your name got mentioned"
Me: "that's just plain stupid"
Idiot: "You just got kicked, deal with it"
Me: "Indeed, I deal with stupid admin everyday"
Kicked again for "General twattery".

So, if any of you Losers is gonna read this, the name of the idiot is "Eds_Atomic_Dustbi" (check the stats, wonder why he has such a high w/l ratio).
I was doing good, but not THAT good. Kicking every player with a semblance of skill is just plain lame.

Enjoy your noob server, I may join sometimes with an alternate account, to give you REAL reasons to kick people.

BlackKoala wrote:

Not to bring up an old thread, but I definitely do not recommend playing on this server.  They stacked the teams real bad when I was playing.  Let me put it this way  -  The other team had seven generals, we had noone above a Gy Sgt.

crimson_grunt wrote:

StokoE wrote:

Maybe you should learn how to type English mate.. or better still dont even contact me regarding my server.  Esp when you havent played on it
I have played on your server thats why i know I'd never again. At the time i was knackered and karmad the wrong person. big deal.  And yeah i spell 2 fucking words wrong in a sentence which for all you know could because of a learning difficulty and I can't speak english? thats exactly the kind of arrogance that makes me avoid your server.

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

I want to flame too!
I've been kicked for...ah what does the console say? Ah yes...I think it was something about that I was too often in a tank and I should let it for other players (map was Mass Destruction). I rejoined and spawned in the chemical plant  (or whatever that spawn point is called). And INSIDE the building was a lot of fight...I've killed 3 or 4 enemy's and got kicked again! Reason: About the same reason as above with a few other words in it. WTF?!?!

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

Hu?! German in a tank?!
Yes I understand that...but the second time I was kicked I was INFANTRY fighting in a BUILDING!!! And that's what I'm not understanding. Believe it or not...I've got no reason to lie.

EreheMan wrote:

StokoE wrote:

Losers-Server.com ftw ! !! 1
Normally I wouldn't even bother to post this but since you're shamelessly spamming your own server IP on the board I might as well give you my opinion of your server. So here goes:

It is quite a good server indeed... unless you're on. Whenever you're on people seem to get kicked a lot faster/more often. And the least you could do is come up with a proper reason to kick someone. Yesterday I got warned for vehicle whoring, I should let someone else have a go, 30 seconds later I'm not allowed to use a tank because the server was almost empty... At least make up your mind before using !w.

The rest of the LSR guys seem reasonable though, and the map rotation is nice, and it's NOT infantry only. So I recommend this server, just think twice before joining if StokoE is playing...

The_Jester wrote:

New server rule: submit your stats to an admin before joining, so he can examine them, before picking HIS vehicle of choice for YOU.

Very nice, and by nice I mean pathetic.

LW server (I don't know if they are still on Warlord, but it used to be a Gator 24/7) owns Losers bs server in every possible way.
Quality indeed.

Moron.

Last edited by TheBelcorwyn (2007-03-05 12:59:24)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6540|Gogledd Cymru

Widow_Warrior wrote:

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Im english , dont put me in the same catatgory as him
me either

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard