Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

ATG wrote:

ever listen to their own words Bubs?
Yes.  They never once said that was their aim.

ATG wrote:

Nice sig btw.
Yeah, yeah, I'm searching for a new one as we speak (something Transformer flavoured, methinks).
Surkill
+6|6236

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Surkill wrote:

You should know that Iran never attacked any country for over 200 years.
Iran/Iraq war anyone?
Duh, like Saddam was pampered by the US and Europe with WMDs and lots of other weapons. It was Saddam that invaded Iran. The war was really was over land. Saddam claimed that he could take over Tehran in less than 3 days, but what happened? The war lasted eight years. One million soldiers for sand? How sad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq_war

The Iraq-Iran war was quite deep rooted, even from ancient times. I have seen Saudi and Iranian leaders meeting to agree to work together to help stabalize Iraq and get rid of all tensions in the Muslim world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6415605.stm

This signifies that Muslim nations would never go to war with each other for the sake of American lies and hypocracy.

I am not anti American, I am critical of American policies in the Middle East.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Surkill wrote:

Iran/Iraq war anyone?
Let's get this straight. Iraq INVADED Iran and you expected Iran not to retaliate? I hope for your country's sake that you never get into the Defence Department.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
People: the Iraq-Iran war mistake has been done to death.  Leave it be.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

CameronPoe wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Surkill wrote:

Iran/Iraq war anyone?
Let's get this straight. Iraq INVADED Iran and you expected Iran not to retaliate? I hope for your country's sake that you never get into the Defence Department.
"Come in, look, we even have a few parking spaces for your tanks!"
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
I love this American state of fear. Bush has you guys by the balls. He claims someone wants to hurt you, you believe him somehow even after all his lies and then he can do what he wants with your agreement.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

Vilham wrote:

I love this American state of fear. Bush has you guys by the balls. He claims someone wants to hurt you, you believe him somehow even after all his lies and then he can do what he wants with your agreement.
What does that have to with a book written by a woman from Lebanon?
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6800

usmarine2007 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

If nobody had a ridiculously over the top fear of Islamic extremists nobody would buy the book.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

If nobody had a ridiculously over the top fear of Islamic extremists nobody would buy the book.
Hmmm...

If I don't read the book I am closed minded and do not want to learn about other cultures.

If I do read the book I am afraid.

Do you guys hear yourselves?
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6800

usmarine2007 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Hmmm...

If I don't read the book I am closed minded and do not want to learn about other cultures.

If I do read the book I am afraid.

Do you guys hear yourselves?
I firmly suggest reading about other cultures, but be wary of propoganda filled crap.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

I firmly suggest reading about other cultures, but be wary of propoganda filled crap.
Well, if Rumsfuck wrote it for example, I wouldn't read it.

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-03-05 05:57:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard